PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
As you said we have already had time skip, and while I don't think we will continually skip through the 4 years, I do expect at least one skip after Xmas. That one skip may scoot us into spring. I don't think DPC would want to miss the opportunity for a spring break as it has been mentioned in game and would certainly be something unique to university experience. It has the added benefit of breaking up the monotony of yet another free roam campus party.

Xmas holiday is definite. Jill mentioned a skii trip or other wintertime holiday activities, so I expect DPC to take full advantage of it to give us a setting beyond the prison walls of B&R. Ending the game at Xmas just seems like too much of a cliffhanger. I get that there has to be some loose ends since we are not covering MC's full life story, but end of 1st year just seems like such a natural conclusion point that would transition rather well into the game's epilogue. Sage graduation, Quinn in jail, Bella in mental institution, Jill researching her goblin family tree, MC Shazbaing several babies with multiple girls before age 20, it all just fits.
It's all good, but...wait for graduation MC for another 5 years. I hope DPC doesn't die sooner, because I don't plan on dying until then.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
And I bet you our homie tells Maya

I know someone... They call him Baba Yaga He once was an associate of ours, I just have to open a contract and Patrick will not be a problem

:cool: :BootyTime: :ROFLMAO:
Our best homie Stephen will be like: I'll make a phone call. And then he'll call Magnar and Magnar will give the hit to Bert and Ron and they will just straight up fucking murder Patrick at his car dealership. :Kappa:

And Burker will not even ask for anything in return from Maya, because Stephen loves his homies (i.e the MC) and always takes care of them. :Kappa:

And then when that loser James returns Burker will like straight up shoot him in the heart to give MC and Bella the happy ending. :Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Our best homie Stephen will be like: I'll make a phone call. And then he'll call Magnar and Magnar will give the hit to Bert and Ron and they will just straight up fucking murder Patrick at his car dealership. :Kappa:

And Burker will not even ask for anything in return from Maya, because Stephen loves his homies (i.e the MC) and always takes care of them. :Kappa:

And then when that loser James returns Burker will like straight up shoot him in the heart to give MC and Bella the happy ending. :Kappa:
And then He goes automatically to the Closet, and lock himself, and only peeking out at the door key, and watch it and jerking off, while You Fuck his Wife, and his Daughter ?! right ?! :ROFLMAO:

What a homie , man, What a homie :ROFLMAO: (y)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
And then He goes automatically to the Closet, and lock himself, and only peeking out at the door key, and watch it and jerking off, while You Fuck his Wife, and his Daughter ?! right ?! :ROFLMAO:
Even when Stephen sees the video of MC and Jade he doesn't say anything and just smiles, because he's proud of his homie. His only regret was that Sage wasn't present in the video. :Kappa:

My man Burker deserves all the S-tier pussies in the game. Stephen gave us everything and we really let him down. :cry:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
As you said we have already had time skip, and while I don't think we will continually skip through the 4 years, I do expect at least one skip after Xmas. That one skip may scoot us into spring. I don't think DPC would want to miss the opportunity for a spring break as it has been mentioned in game and would certainly be something unique to university experience. It has the added benefit of breaking up the monotony of yet another free roam campus party.

Xmas holiday is definite. Jill mentioned a skii trip or other wintertime holiday activities, so I expect DPC to take full advantage of it to give us a setting beyond the prison walls of B&R. Ending the game at Xmas just seems like too much of a cliffhanger. I get that there has to be some loose ends since we are not covering MC's full life story, but end of 1st year just seems like such a natural conclusion point that would transition rather well into the game's epilogue. Sage graduation, Quinn in jail, Bella in mental institution, Jill researching her goblin family tree, MC Shazbaing several babies with multiple girls before age 20, it all just fits.
The strange thing is that we get a reference to a time span of 3 years. In EP6, Maya's calendar changes the only time in the entire game from 2017 to 2020. Ergo, the DPC has changed extra. Maybe he wants to show us that the college will cover 3 years. But that can only happen with time jumps.

Reactions: Darkwen

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I've been thinking a little about Tommy and Josy relationship. I don't understand why they hate each other so much. Of course they are very different personalities: Tommy is very sharp, rude, massive DIK but he is not a bad person. In the end, the MC finds an approach to him and Tommy offers to make amends. JosY... a very friendly person unlike Tommy, but I wouldn't call her a soft CHICK. She has a wild side.
I just don't see any reason for such a strong hatred between them. Resentments from childhood "I stole her nail polish and Josie complained to her mother", "she breaks my high" is not serious. Perhaps we do not know something and it will be shown in the background of the new episodes. I would like them to bury the hatchet. We can talk with Tommy, though it's difficult because of his impulsive nature and unwillingness to "open up" in front of people. Do you think it's possible?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I've been thinking a little about Tommy and Josy relationship. I don't understand why they hate each other so much. Of course they are very different personalities: Tommy is very sharp, rude, massive DIK but he is not a bad person. In the end, the MC finds an approach to him and Tommy offers to make amends. JosY... a very friendly person unlike Tommy, but I wouldn't call her a soft CHICK. She has a wild side.
I just don't see any reason for such a strong hatred between them. Resentments from childhood "I stole her nail polish and Josie complained to her mother", "she breaks my high" is not serious. Perhaps we do not know something and it will be shown in the background of the new episodes. I would like them to bury the hatchet. We can talk with Tommy, though it's difficult because of his impulsive nature and unwillingness to "open up" in front of people. Do you think it's possible?
They are teenagers, that are became step sister/step brother, because of their fucking parents decide to fuck each other. Obviously it is natural, that they don't like each other, with a forced thing like this.

And obviously Josy is daddy's little princess, those girls are real bitch. :ROFLMAO:.And she will take every opportunity to make Tommy look bad, who natural play in to her hand, by not exactly being the golden boy:ROFLMAO:.

This is the natural, behaviour, unlike in certain Animes, or Hentai:whistle::LOL:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think Tommy was in love with her, which is why he's so weird and jealous about some other dude dating her sister. I have a sister and I don't care who her boyfriend is, I don't have a fucking sister complex. I really don't understand Tommy's hatred for Josie, otherwise it can't be explained by complexes.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
We did, not a face to face but remembering the cluck about Jill playing tennis? The one Jill posted, there was a cluck by Sage to Tybalt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, in know, this is a small evidence but one time Sage talked about Tybalt and Jill.
I'd swear that Sage and Jill both made indirect references to Tybalt with the guitar discussion. Something about it being a 'low class' choice or something.
Am I safe to assume that this game is coming to an end?
In the sense that all things come to an end, sure. But not any time soon. At the very minimum we have all of season 3 to wait for (which will be another 4 episodes), and it seems extremely likely (despite Arigon's claims) that there will be a season 4 as well, and the game will go well beyond a mere 10 episodes. 16 is a safe expectation.
I don't think so only because the MC hasn't even finished his first year yet of college. Although I understand why you think so, since who knows how long the current main storylines will go without new ones later to replace them. I think it's likely it will end with S3 or S4 if there is one.
Indeed. But also, finished the first year? He's barely finished the first half of the first semester. Including his time at home and everything we've been shown so far, we're looking at roughly 2 months as I recall.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Why have a threesome when you can have a foursome. :rolleyes::cool::love:

- Josy/Maya & Zoey
- Josy/Maya & Lily
- Josy/Maya & Quinn
- Josy/Maya & Melanie
- Josy/Maya & Sarah
- Josy/Maya & Elena
Josy/Maya & Jill
And why not
Josy/Maya & Jill & Bella?
And going really crazy
Josy/Maya & Jill & Bella & Sarah & KRJ????

MC's life has never been so good.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen and dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think Tommy was in love with her, which is why he's so weird and jealous about some other dude dating her sister. I have a sister and I don't care who her boyfriend is, I don't have a fucking sister complex. I really don't understand Tommy's hatred for Josie, otherwise it can't be explained by complexes.
Maybe it's hard for me to understand this brother-sister relationship because I was the only child in the family.
Well, about Tommy... it's quite possible. Maybe he wants to fuck her?:unsure:
I'm scared for the MC when Tommy finds out that I fucked his sister and cuck him

• Angry
Reactions: The Senior Perv

TheThirst

Jul 21, 2020
I've just started playing this, really enjoying it so far but had a question. Can I afford to take any Major DIK decisions when doing a CHICK playthrough? Will it screw me over or is it ok so long as I keep CHICK affinity? By 'screw over' I mean lock me out of some CHICK decisions later on.

Apologies if the question has been asked, I did search but couldn't find anything useful.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, I think it's just a visual representation of MCs evaluation of his relationships.
I get it that we are in half way, and might not all door closed, but let's be real, going backward in season 4 , to achieve a different relationship?! , i don't know. :unsure:

In some cases, there are just too many thing happened, to just suddenly just speed up that missed relationship events. Do ve really need a 4-5 scene with Maya worrying about the lube. or a Second "first time" sex with Jill ?! :ROFLMAO:
I am deeply convinced that the " solo routes" for Maya and Josy exist for those outside the trouple (otherwise I will consider it half a con), however, it is not necessarily the case that they exist for everyone, there will surely have been "trap" choices that will block any possibility

apparently with Sage it was enough not to want to teach her how to play guitars to cut off relations, instead then suddenly we were given another chance, definitely losing stages in their relationship, but this was not a problem

then honestly if in a possible new relationship with Maya, a genius of human relations and feminism, we don't have to explain to her how a vagina works, I see it as anything but a character bonus!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I agree 4 seasons ending with 1st year sounds about right. Any longer and game will have jumped the shark.

Aside from DPC arriving at my home with a pink cake that he personally baked for me himself and telling me this game will continue past MC's 1st year of uni and then DPC giving me a sensual handjob with lots of eye contact, I simply won't believe the games covers all 4 years. Not even generous time skips would help.

When I look at the slowing pace of episode releases, the fact that the game has already been in development for over 3 years, and how by year 1 end, players will have done everything (and everyone) B&R university can offer, it just seems a natural time to cease production and move on to a new interesting story. As much as people are attached to these characters, I think as soon as DPC drops previews of his next game and a batch of fresh characters, players will be insta-hyped and start loudly claiming waifus to simp for.
If we will have 4 seasons...

And we have finished 2 seasons...

And we already had a time jump of a few weeks within the last episode of S2...

And we are not even at Halloween yet...

What makes you think 4 seasons will get to the end of the first school year? At the current timeline progression rate we'll probably get to Xmas, which is the end of the first term, by the end of season 4.
Well, Maya said something Interesting. Maybe it's not Necessarily have to have 4 full Year, but 3. With season 3 We can Enter the Second Year, and Season 4 can serve as the graduation year, or Season 5, if we get 20 episode. Or if we get 16 episode, its still can work, :unsure:.

It's not entirely impossible
View attachment 1886363
View attachment 1886358
:unsure:
if it was just the story of Maya, Josy and Zoey and in theory Bella as well, BADIk could also go on for their entire college lives.

But since we also have Sage, who we are told explicitly is about to graduate, and Jill, who should be at the same point more or less, in my opinion it would make very little sense to drag the story out any further

whether it then ends at Christmas break or at the end of the school year, to me it changes little. it's a story of school love, it doesn't have to have much of a development over time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I've just started playing this, really enjoying it so far but had a question. Can I afford to take any Major DIK decisions when doing a CHICK playthrough? Will it screw me over or is it ok so long as I keep CHICK affinity? By 'screw over' I mean lock me out of some CHICK decisions later on.

Apologies if the question has been asked, I did search but couldn't find anything useful.
Yes, but the majority of your Major Decisions should still be chick.
Also affinity and status are two different variables.

You could afford 1 or 2 major dik choices depending on the timing.

Also if this is your first playthrough, I advise doing a blind run.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
if it was just the story of Maya, Josy and Zoey and in theory Bella as well, BADIk could also go on for their entire college lives.

But since we also have Sage, who we are told explicitly is about to graduate, and Jill, who should be at the same point more or less, in my opinion it would make very little sense to drag the story out any further

whether it then ends at Christmas break or at the end of the school year, to me it changes little. it's a story of school love, it doesn't have to have much of a development over time
Inb4 DPC bamboozles everyone and turns this into an open-world 3D game (like GTA or Bully) that gets updated on a weekly basis. :Kappa:

Get ready for this to turn into a 44 season game and Arigon getting a heart attack out of rage. :Kappa:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maybe it's hard for me to understand this brother-sister relationship because I was the only child in the family.
Well, about Tommy... it's quite possible. Maybe he wants to fuck her?:unsure:
I'm scared for the MC when Tommy finds out that I fucked his sister and cuck him
I don't think Tommy will want to fuck Josy. She will be just too small for him. Tommy likes to fuck big girls like Heather and Tania.

You don't have to worry about the MC. The MC will just flatten Tommy and then drag him to Chad and Troy.:eek::ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Inb4 DPC bamboozles everyone and turns this into an open-world 3D game (like GTA or Bully) that gets updated on a weekly basis. :Kappa:

Get ready for this to turn into a 44 season game and Arigon getting a heart attack out of rage. :Kappa:
as good a way as any to get another incomplete game:cautious::cautious:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
as good a way as any to get another incomplete game:cautious::cautious:
Eh, it's not like it's going to be the end of the world if this remains unfinished. Mozart's Requiem symphony remained unfinished, because he died before finishing writing it, but it's still considered a masterpiece.

That being said, I don't see this being finished until like spring 2026, if we are taking a middle point of episode 16 being the last one. If he really goes for 20 episodes, the date goes to spring 2028. Even if we are being optimistic for 16 episodes, that is an incredibly long time to keep people interested in your product.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes