Jun 26, 2019
the last time i played baDIK end of cum-petition(intro of hellsweek thats was 2yr ago correct me if im wrong)
totally i dont know whats new now(except interlude s3)!!

who do you think will die in baDIK?(ill expect someone will die, since i played Acting Lesson)
Maya or Josy?
Tommy or Nick?
Quinn or Rio?
Derek or Neil?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
the last time i played baDIK end of cum-petition(intro of hellsweek thats was 2yr ago correct me if im wrong)

who do you think will die in baDIK?(ill expect someone will die, since i played Acting Lesson)
Maya or Josy?
Tommy or Nick?
Quinn or Rio?
Derek or Neil?
No one. It's a different game. Acting Lessons was a psychological thriller, baDIK is a college American pie-style comedy with drama elements

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021

Maya or Josy?
Tommy or Nick?
Quinn or Rio?
Derek or Neil?
Quinn 100% and other :unsure:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I have a crazy theory. The Royces hid her in a mental hospital and pass her off as dead/missing. This is a very conservative, closed "royal" family that is obsessed with their reputation. Remember what Jill said? In our family, if you don't act like Royce, it's easy to become an outcast. They do not want the white crow to dishonor their family. They got tired of enduring Lana's rebellious punk antics and sent her into isolation in a madhouse. Rich and powerful people can arrange this. Perhaps Jill knows what is really happening with Lana and she is preparing for a support campaign, looking for influential allies. "Campaign for Lana" - with a lot of complex preparation, we can still see the materials on her desk during the penetration. I don't think such an effort is just to honor a dead sister, Jill wants to go against her family.
Just a theory, we'll see about that.
Jill's sister is the Madame, and she may or may not have amnesia :KEK:

make sure to give me my credit after the big, dramatic reveal goes down (y)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
yet somehow everyone likes them more than the others

maybe it's just you who is wrong?
There is a good reason why people choose those two girls.
Josy, it's the easiest one, the pretty sexy funny girlfriend every teenager dreams about. She doesn't have much to say, she smiles and swallow, the perfect date you pick up one saturday evening, you make her drink, you fuck her in a back alley and you drop her home untill next week end!!
Sage, the epitome of the sexy redhead with big milkers, who wouldn't want to fuck her brains out ? The perfect fuckbuddy who spend her time in her room studying while you fuck everybody else around. She don't mind too much, she only loves your dick as a placeholder for someone who will come next, not a nobody like you but someone of higher class.

• Angry
Reactions: LSC82 and Journey95

varage

Jun 26, 2019
It just occurred to me how Maya and the MC could get a tuition or scholarship. Maybe they get the ones that maybe Heather and Tommy have because when Heather is pregnant uandd both leave college they don't need them anymore.:unsure:
Yea something tells me Tommy's pregnant Heather not so much prolly the rift the fans are looking for tbh. Of course, if you really want shit to hit the fan Airith would be the pregnant person haha half the college be running away panicking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

varage

Jun 26, 2019
depend on DPC :unsure:
Doesn't depend on I'm wondering if it's been explicitly said as of 0.8.2 is what I'm asking lol.
Like I'm asking did Isabella be like yea her sister be dead dog.
Or if Jill was all like yo fucker that's my deceased sister you're talking about.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
I want cathy back you barely even got to play with her before she left =( (obviously excluding dreams.)
Fooling around with her locks you out of Bella's path, a main LI. So it seems reasonable to assume she will be back at some point, otherwise why even include that choice to begin with?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Game development is always risky. It is impossible to please everyone, there will be a dissatisfied whiner who will complain about the decisions of the developer. He took a risk with the controversial Interlude, which turned the whole script upside down, but not completely. Unsubscribing from Patreon a dozen donators is not a problem. There will always be the new subscribers
The best way is to make the game the way you want and not to adapt to the wishes of others.
I don't see the interlude as this much of a risk...its controversy is all in the timing, not the content, and the tagging of the female protagonist (but that is a controversy only here in the forum..)

DPC is creating a product and the only story he wants to tell is one that will sell, the only real twist I can expect is in the ending (if we see it) until then it will be a walk in the park hand in hand

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
What if Burke refuses to help Maya, she curls up and cries, Josy begins hulking up, rips her letter jacket and leg drops Maya, into the biggest face turn in history of BAD. What are you gonna do then, huh?
You've already seen what happens - check preview pictures.

i was in eternum thread and said just this game was perfect except that gay (THAT WAS AN QUESTION ?) and everyone was sjw .people cant even respect other people's opinion and you all gays want respect ? i was still asking question and still people were sjw .i asked in being a dick subreddit and they gave me normal answer unlike you shitty people .they said just yes and i asked few more question and they were still fine .you all are sjw ,cringe. people in here even cant answer questions without being sjw .
You won: you're in my ignore list, now.

I have a question Jill's sister [confirmed dead] or [just gone?]
Jill herself tells she's dead. Period.

Yea something tells me Tommy's pregnant Heather not so much prolly the rift the fans are looking for tbh. Of course, if you really want shit to hit the fan Airith would be the pregnant person haha half the college be running away panicking.
My guess is that no one is pregnant. It was a visual metaphor.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes