OFT

Jan 6, 2020
The developer himself admits that the interlude was a way for him to catch his breath and take a break from the game that he has been making for three years. He practically burned down on episode 8, a loved one died, it's hard to expect and demand something from him. Interlude is a sweet story, it has a lot of interesting play mechanics (like Zoey's diary), but Zoey is not interesting to anyone.
If he had made a similar Interlude about Riona or Quinn, he would not have been so condemned here
They banned your main account and you created this one to repeat the same old thing? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, PashafromRussia didn't do a good job at being sneaky :LOL:
Repeating the same claims from before? (The developer said that, the developer said this,....) And ranting about the Interlude? With that new account name (which is an abbreviation of an old one)? :Kappa:
Yeah, my guy isn't even trying

PFR1.png

PFR2.png

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I don't understand what you guys are talking about.
By the way, I noticed here that in this topic it is customary to mock Jill, calling her a "goblin". I don't agree with that.
The features of Jill's path are that it is intended only for the solo path. If a player pursues Jill and alternates her with other girls, chemistry and emotional attachment are lost. Jill is no longer special to you, but just one of many. But if you only have one, you reject Josy, Maya and other sexy chicks for her, the game rewards you with an amazing finale in episode 8.
No girl in the game has such an emotional and tense ending. I like Sage, but Jill has her own beauty.
Jill's path is simple. The player only needs to follow her path and that's it. Those who pursue other girls lose a lot.
View attachment 1898493
Nah. It's just another disney's fairy tale. I'm good without it:)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Isn't that what Jill is supposed to be for? For fairy tales that middle-aged men like :unsure:
Yeah, the classic cliche of the young, beautifull and virgin woman who were never touched or feel anything for another man until meet the special one, her first and only: "you", the guy who is reading the story.

I don't see anything wrong with Disney fairy tales.:)
Moreover, in this AVN genre, everything is very bad with romance. In most games on the site, romance begins with the fact that MC just gives a cheap rose in the morning and she falls in love with him for an incomprehensible reason.
MC has done a lot for Jill and I believe that their feelings are sincere. I'm more skeptical about feelings, for example, talking about Bella. I think Bella is interested in MC only as a memory, and not as a serious romantic partner.
Disney fairy tales are good when you have 13. After that is good grow up and realize that life, love and romance doesn't work like that. And no, i'm not saying that MC's romances with the others are 100% realistic, but their ups, downs, doubts and conflicts strikes me way more as a true love story than MC/Jill.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
By the way, I noticed here that in this topic it is customary to mock Jill, calling her a "goblin". I don't agree with that.
The features of Jill's path are that it is intended only for the solo path. If a player pursues Jill and alternates her with other girls, chemistry and emotional attachment are lost. Jill is no longer special to you, but just one of many. But if you only have one, you reject Josy, Maya and other sexy chicks for her, the game rewards you with an amazing finale in episode 8.
No girl in the game has such an emotional and tense ending. I like Sage, but Jill has her own beauty.
Jill's path is simple. The player only needs to follow her path and that's it. Those who pursue other girls lose a lot.
View attachment 1898493
I walked the path of Jill. And it's just boring! It's like I'm watching a tearful romantic soap opera for little girls. You need to walk around with blue balls for almost the entire game and keep an eye on the CHICK points, increasing them with the actions of the loser. And that sex scene with Jill in episode 8? "Ah, make love to me!" God, it's so boring, you can fall asleep under it. More sleepy sex can not be imagined.
Снимок1.JPG
Снимок24.JPG

Goblin jokes come from the horrible renders of her smile. Please keep the children away from the screen:
jill_goblin.jpg

About her personality, I have already said what I don’t like about her. Her naivety, too "correct" and the patronage of the protagonist, as if she were his mother. Well, at least she's making attempts to reform and come out of the shell, which is good. The only thing I'm interested in about Jill is her sister's story, and how Royce is related to Lynette, MC's mother.

Last edited:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Yeah, the classic cliche of the young, beautifull and virgin woman who were never touched or feel anything for another man until meet the special one, her first and only: "you", the guy who is reading the story.
Pathetic. What a bunch of pussies those guys are.

Isn't that what Jill is supposed to be for? For fairy tales that middle-aged men like :unsure:
Even I'm not into fairy tales. Romance movies make me vomit. I can stomach a few. I'm far more turned on when I see heads getting cut off and blood spilling everywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: AchedCroissant

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Jill is as much like a real girl as possible, so is the relationship with her. Sage, Bella,Broccolli Queen can also be met, but you will have to try and they are unlikely to look in your direction. Jill is an average Minie or Casey in her behavior and psychology, which you can meet in the supermarket when buying a ticket to a football match. For me, the biggest dissonance is that Jill is essentially a simpleton, and does not try to hide it. She does not have any arrogant traits or habits, if you remove all this aristocratic tinsel from her, it is unlikely to distinguish her from Maya. I think those who pursue her want the most realistic representation of the relationship.
Come on man. The most realistic girl you can meet in real life is Josy. It is Josy who is an ordinary, simpleton, friendly neighbor who is easy to communicate with and has a minimum of drama. Also, Josy is not a stereotypical collective image that is presented in the game:
Sage: The most popular girl in school, a hot cheerleader but with a rich inner world, beautiful, smart and with a big heart
Maya: Damsel in distress
Quinn: Bad girl, tsundere
Jill: Typical Disney Princess
Bella: Favorite MILF
Josy is odrinary
If I want an ordinary girl in this game - I choose Josy
If I want a good girl, I choose Maya
But my favorite you can see on my signature ;)

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Jill is as much like a real girl as possible, so is the relationship with her. Sage, Bella,Broccolli Queen can also be met, but you will have to try and they are unlikely to look in your direction. Jill is an average Minie or Casey in her behavior and psychology, which you can meet in the supermarket when buying a ticket to a football match. For me, the biggest dissonance is that Jill is essentially a simpleton, and does not try to hide it. She does not have any arrogant traits or habits, if you remove all this aristocratic tinsel from her, it is unlikely to distinguish her from Maya. I think those who pursue her want the most realistic representation of the relationship.
If anything its the opposite, Jill is an unrealistic ideal and that's the point of her romance path, its a fairy tale like other uses have said. Josy and Sage are the type of girls who exist IRL.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Come on man. The most realistic girl you can meet in real life is Josy. It is Josy who is an ordinary, simpleton, friendly neighbor who is easy to communicate with and has a minimum of drama. Also, Josy is not a stereotypical collective image that is presented in the game:
Sage: The most popular girl in school, a hot cheerleader but with a rich inner world, beautiful, smart and with a big heart
Maya: Damsel in distress
Quinn: Bad girl, tsundere
Jill: Typical Disney Princess
Bella: Favorite MILF
Josy is odrinary
If I want an ordinary girl in this game - I choose Josy
If I want a good girl, I choose Maya
But my favorite you can see on my signature ;)
Yeah Sage is the best girl for me too. She has some drama without going overboard (like Maya), feels real unlike Jill or Bella (love them but their romance paths are not really grounded) and has a more memorable personality than Josy who while fun is a bit too "simple".

Overall I'm the most invested in her path and I hope now that she and the MC are dating for real we get some great content in S3.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1898493
I agree. For me, Jill is the best. The other girls are great, but Jill resonates with me.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pathetic/ What a bunch of pussies those guys are.

Even I'm not into fairy tales. Romance movies make me vomit. I can stomach a few. I'm far more turned on when I see heads getting cut off and blood spilling everywhere.
It didn't make you go "awww" when the mc and Josy walked hand in hand into the gym together? Doesn't young love just make you all warm and fuzzy? :p

My wife and I actually tend towards horrors and thrillers too, but a good romance can hit the spot from time to time. :giggle:

But surely the drive of most of these games is to eventually get the girl. All the talk of "waifus" must mean the guys playing it actually feel some (misguided) form of attachment? :unsure:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I don't know, I don't see how Tommy will become president. He's just as responsible for the Cluck as Rusty and the rest of the Diks, even more so being the VP and all. It would make no sense for the authorities to strip Rusty from presidency and then give it to Tommy. If anything the entire fraternity should've been suspended as it was the Diks account that posted the Cluck Not Rusty's.
Also Tommy is a terrible leader all he did was spend Rusty's money to buy drugs so how would it benefit Quinn if he became the leader.
Doesn't matter if he's a terrible leader Quinn doesn't care if he's good or bad just that he'll help her deal drugs. RUSTY doesn't want drugs in the DIKs it's mentioned thats why tommy has the internal click within the Dik's that consist of Johnboy, and Tommy only Possibly Jacob as well because during the Cumpation he's watching the door and you ask "Diks only?" "More of a Tommy and Johnboy only. It's my turn to watch the door." But with Sage and Rusty out of the way Tommy would have an easier time convincing the rest of the Diks to fall in line. This is all mentioned in chapter threes(Maybe fours) beginning scene btw. When Johnboy Elena Tommy Quinn and Heather are having their little drug party in Tommy's Room.
Later on Quinn tells Riona if Sage came first who comes next? And next on the chopping block would be the one that stands in the way of drugs in the Diks which is Rusty because Tommy made a deal with Quinn to be his scapegoat if shit went south as well as trying to convince more Dik's to "party".

I will admit im more so on the side of it being REVENGE from Jade for fucking Stephen behind her back than anything else she would be my #1 suspect Stephen has little to no reason to do it so he's not even a suspect in my eyes. After all Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Last edited:
Reactions: PFR+
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes