JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Oh, and regarding "Fuckface," allow me to fill in that particular blank:

The Origin of "Fuckface"
One of the perks of DPC is thinking about the most autistic deed player can do and prepare an answer to it.
I was trying to name MC fuckface too the moment Steve called him like that and guess what? :KEK:

It's like in City of Broken Dreamers where you can ask Gloria to call you Henry :KEK: (another one really attentive to the details dev)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Dude, you sure do get frustrated by interpretations that don't match your own. Your modus operandi is to pass off your interpretations and inferences as undisputed fact, when a majority of the time they're simply your opinions.

What baffles me is when DPC provides a clear implicit fact, you refuse to infer it. Case in point:

Sure, DPC might have arbitrarily stuck in that pregnancy test render as some obscure metaphor rather than a direct foreshadow of things to come. But it seems to me that saying the pregnancy test means nothing is about as moronic as other interpretations that I think are misinterpretations. However, I'm not going to call you a moron for it. (Wait, did I just do that?)

You strike me as educated enough to know there are very few certainties in life, and they are as follows:
  • Lynette is not dead.
  • Aunt Jill.
  • Bella is hiding a corpse.
  • The pregnancy test is for Tybalt's watermelon.
  • Pasha is from Russia.
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.
* OK - some of those might not be certainties.

The Origin of "Fuckface"

View attachment 1899173
You know what, just bring me that damn bottle of scotch and a glass. No water.

Reactions: OFT

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Dude, you sure do get frustrated by interpretations that don't match your own. Your modus operandi is to pass off your interpretations and inferences as undisputed fact, when a majority of the time they're simply your opinions.

What baffles me is when DPC provides a clear implicit fact, you refuse to infer it. Case in point:

Sure, DPC might have arbitrarily stuck in that pregnancy test render as some obscure metaphor rather than a direct foreshadow of things to come. But it seems to me that saying the pregnancy test means nothing is about as moronic as other interpretations that I think are misinterpretations. However, I'm not going to call you a moron for it. (Wait, did I just do that?)

You strike me as educated enough to know there are very few certainties in life, and they are as follows:
  • Lynette is not dead.
  • Aunt Jill.
  • Pasha is from Russia.

The Origin of "Fuckface"

View attachment 1899173
And if your name is ass man?... Derek, Sage ,Bella o_O

georsak

May 15, 2021
Seriously.

It happened during the DIK's party in the DIK's mansion using the DIK's PC and it was someone who attended that party. Therefore it was a student.

This is the most moronic idea I've ever read here in this thread - even more moronic than the idea that Bella is hallucinating and her husband is dead.

Anyway, who the damn is Fuckface. MC is Tremolo, Bro, Assman. My MC is Bro.

Guys, are you really playing this game? you don't skip the dialogues and press CTRL the whole time, do you?
Chill out dude. You don't need to be so rude. If you disagree, you can express it in a more civil manner. You earned yourself the honor of being the first in my ignore list. Have a nice life.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
That was my first reaction when I saw her expression when the other teacher was talking to her about Cathy in the teachers' break room. I instantly thought "she did it". Of course her expression is ambiguous and can be interpreted as annoyance, sadness etc. But my gut feeling is that she leaked the photo for revenge. We saw she can be petty and vindictive in the end of ep8 when she threatens Fuckface.
Yeah, the way Jade acted all nonchalant about Cathy, a person she purports to be friendly with, was suspicious. No doubt in my mind she took the photo of Cathy, but how it got distributed is less clear. The purpose was to get her fired, humiliated, or both. We'll see in S3 if this is a major point. Even if MC didn't touch Jade, this is still an issue, btw.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Fun theory :unsure::ROFLMAO:

We know that Derek wanted to fuck the MC's father. Neil is off the hook for now, as Derek once noted. One reason could be that Neil is not the biological father of the MC. But who is the biological father of the MC? :unsure:

Let's go on a search. The first clue can be found under screenshot 01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's leave the search to our bro Derek, who also wants to fuck the MC's father.:cool:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
WT :oops: :oops: this is nuts even for you:ROFLMAO:

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
One of the perks of DPC is thinking about the most autistic deed player can do and prepare an answer to it.
I was trying to name MC fuckface too the moment Steve called him like that and guess what? :KEK:

It's like in City of Broken Dreamers where you can ask Gloria to call you Henry :KEK: (another one really attentive to the details dev)
Or you can ask Ellen to call you Gloria too :Kappa:. Loved that reaction

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
PREPOSTEROUS!!!
I resent that, sir!
now, why in the world would I hold ctrl???

pressing tab once is much easier.
Well, I guess you're goddamn right. Now, I've just finished the first bottle. Bring me another bottle of scotch, will ya?

Reactions: nyrek

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

And if your name is ass man?... Derek, Sage ,Bella o_O

Y'all got me thinking "what ifs," so I had to do a little testing what if I was named the same as the LIs.

Sage was too preoccupied with her fight with Chad to give a shit about my name, so calling myself Sage was completely uninteresting.

And of course, there was never an introduction between the MC and Josy, so nothing to report there.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Y'all got me thinking "what ifs," so I had to do a little testing what if I was named the same as the LIs.

Sage was too preoccupied with her fight with Chad to give a shit about my name, so calling myself Sage was completely uninteresting.

And of course, there was never an introduction between the MC and Josy, so nothing to report there.
This is real? XD

• Hey there
Reactions: OFT
Dec 8, 2018
Have fun, you have 5 more Episodes to go and they are all great too! This is definitely the best AVN overall. Who's your favourite girl so far
I prefer Isabella, right now in chapter 4 she is my favorite. Those kind of women are my weak point. Not only physically, but a girl so serious and rude (at least at first) that she opens up little by little with the MC *chef kiss*

I also like Sage, although this is already more physical appearance, those freckles . But so far I haven't connected that much with her, it's more like a good fuckbuddy.

But right now what I want most is to see how Maya and Josy's plot unfolds.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
I have a crazy theory. The Royces hid her in a mental hospital and pass her off as dead/missing. This is a very conservative, closed "royal" family that is obsessed with their reputation. Remember what Jill said? In our family, if you don't act like Royce, it's easy to become an outcast. They do not want the white crow to dishonor their family. They got tired of enduring Lana's rebellious punk antics and sent her into isolation in a madhouse. Rich and powerful people can arrange this. Perhaps Jill knows what is really happening with Lana and she is preparing for a support campaign, looking for influential allies. "Campaign for Lana" - with a lot of complex preparation, we can still see the materials on her desk during the penetration. I don't think such an effort is just to honor a dead sister, Jill wants to go against her family.
Just a theory, we'll see about that.
Thats a little dark for this game I think. Imprisoning the dark sheep and saying shes dead.

Sorry if this has been asked and a general consensus has been reached but who do you think posted the picture of Cathy? My bet is Burke because if you cuckold him he has a pic of you and his wife which is only on the DIK's laptop as far as we know.
One of many many many possibilities. For physical access to the laptop we have countless guesses and 0 evidence, it could be almost anyone. If it was done remotely then Burke is a very strong choice, in fact its the only factual onscreen evidence of who has access and could have done it. Its the occam's razor answer in my personal opinion. If he isnt the principal actor then its a badly done red herring imo since we have no evidence elsewhere. Only reverse engineered guesswork based on who would want either Cathy or the DiKs in trouble which is too many to count. The guilty party would also have had access the first time and would still be working for/with Burke and gave him the video of Jade&Fuckface instead of using it for their own needs.

Or it was Burke all along. It gets really convoluted if its not Burke imo. If he isnt the one then the scene would have been infinitely better by him getting a mail with the video or a letter and usb delivery etc from whoever did it. With the name hidden or blurred or address spoofed/anonymized naturally. It would still be wide pretty open about who did it but at least the Jade&Boytoy video watching scene in Burkes office wouldnt muddy the waters as horribly as it did. Its either a badly done red herring or it was Burke imo.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I have a crazy theory. The Royces hid her in a mental hospital and pass her off as dead/missing. This is a very conservative, closed "royal" family that is obsessed with their reputation. Remember what Jill said? In our family, if you don't act like Royce, it's easy to become an outcast. They do not want the white crow to dishonor their family. They got tired of enduring Lana's rebellious punk antics and sent her into isolation in a madhouse. Rich and powerful people can arrange this. Perhaps Jill knows what is really happening with Lana and she is preparing for a support campaign, looking for influential allies. "Campaign for Lana" - with a lot of complex preparation, we can still see the materials on her desk during the penetration. I don't think such an effort is just to honor a dead sister, Jill wants to go against her family.
Just a theory, we'll see about that.

My take was that Lana's "death" was drug related. So that puts Jill on a collision course with Quinn, Tommy and Stephen. it's not as easy to take a Royce out of the equation as it is to take a Mona out so that would represent a problem for them.

If Lana is still alive she could even be the "she" that Quinn is told about at the drug den, although that could also be a drugged up Mona for all we know.

• Angry
Reactions: Green Isosceles

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

• Lynette is not dead.
  • Aunt Jill.
  • Pasha is from Russia.

The Origin of "Fuckface"

View attachment 1899173
Chill out dude. You don't need to be so rude. If you disagree, you can express it in a more civil manner. You earned yourself the honor of being the first in my ignore list. Have a nice life.
Excuse me, but if Ottoeight wants to present his opinion as fact he has every right. Every fucking right!

Are you guys new to the Internet? Or the world for that matter?

Civil discourse died out with the dinosaurs (they were always sitting down for tea and scones, and pleasant discussion - do you see them around anymore? No, they are all fucking dead! Enough said).

Introspection is way overrated. The mc in BaDIK was happy banging everything in a mile's radius (or even further, he caught a train just to fuck Josy), but then he had to question himself, he had the massive character flaw to consider what he was doing might not have been 100% the way to go, and look where that ended up - branches! Who the FUCK wants branches?! All girls, all the time. That is the way God intended!

No! There is no place here for gentlemanly behaviour. If your jugular is exposed, expect to have it torn out! If someone doesn't agree with you, that person, their family, even their ailing grandparents, are all fair game! Eviscerate them!

Opinions are for the week! If you think it, you know it, or get the fuck out!

Anyway, it's already been established what kind of people we have on this board.

:p

This is real? XD
If OFT has provided a screenshot, regardless of whether he has admitted he has an artistic licence pending, you can take it to the bank that it is not, in any way, shape or size, an accurate reflection of what took place in the game.

No! OFT is here to subvert, to obfuscate, to corrupt!

In short, he was joking. :p

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes