norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
okay, i done some searching but with over 9705x pages didnt seem to find it. is there a Jill and Bella path? like there is a Maya and Josey or is that only because joey and Maya are split lickers.

1656686205984.png

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
okay, i done some searching but with over 9705x pages didnt seem to find it. is there a Jill and Bella path? like there is a Maya and Josey or is that only because joey and Maya are split lickers.

View attachment 1900303
There isn't, but there is at the same time, in a way.

You need Bella's friendship in order to get Jill. So, you might pursue both and do sexy stuff with both until the very end of ep. 8 and then choose Jill or Bella. If you choose Jill

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
is there a Jill and Bella path?
If you talk about a Jill and Bella threesome or mini-harem: no. You can date both for the longest time until you have to make up your mind towards the end of season 2 and choose one. Only Maya and Josy are, for now, a package deal. It's also highly unlikely that there ever will be a Jill & Bella path. Would feel entirely out of character for both, in my opinion.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Status update Episode 9

I've been working on a threesome scene the entire week. I have reached a point where I can move on to something else, but I might have to revisit the scene after playtesting it to make sure it's what I want.

So, the week mostly consisted of posing animations but also some static renders.

I will return to working on free roam events, and static renders the next week. The animation queue is decent-sized again, which bought me time to work on other art.

We're over 2000 produced renders, thus likely over the hump with the static renders for the episode.

45 animations are in the render queue waiting to render, and 150 animations are fully produced. This means we're closing in on 200 total animations for episode 9, and we're also over the hump in this area
Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The one on the right is not Camilla, as her skin isn't dark enough. The consensus is they're Sara and Melanie. I thought at first maybe they were Maya and Josy, but Maya's skin is very distinctive and neither girl in this preview has it.
It is easy to think that is Sarah because of her skin plus Maya is pretty tan and her ass is very distinctive. That being said Maya doesn't look as tan if the lighting is right. So while a easy guess is that the last preview was Sarah and Mel and wouldn't be surprise if it is them I also wouldn't be surprise is it Maya and Josy:love::love::love: but I would very surprise if its Jill and Bella:ROFLMAO::love:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
DrPinkCake
Dear DrPinkCake, I am new in these forums and I love very much many unique great games in these forums, So I thank you very much for this great wonderful game hoping to you my best wishes and good luck.
The only very big prblem to me is I love Jill, I Love Sage, I love Bella and I love Josy, So what can I do because I play the game from start for each one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: SomboSteel

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It is easy to think that is Sarah because of her skin plus Maya is pretty tan and her ass is very distinctive. That being said Maya doesn't look as tan if the lighting is right. So while a easy guess is that the last preview was Sarah and Mel and wouldn't be surprise if it is them I also wouldn't be surprise is it Maya and Josy:love::love::love: but I would very surprise if its Jill and Bella:ROFLMAO::love:
Quinn/Zoey?
Maya/Zoey?
Sarah/Zoey?
Zoey/Zoey?

:devilish: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Excuse me, but if Ottoeight wants to present his opinion as fact he has every right. Every fucking right!

Are you guys new to the Internet? Or the world for that matter?

Civil discourse died out with the dinosaurs (they were always sitting down for tea and scones, and pleasant discussion - do you see them around anymore? No, they are all fucking dead! Enough said).

Introspection is way overrated. The mc in BaDIK was happy banging everything in a mile's radius (or even further, he caught a train just to fuck Josy), but then he had to question himself, he had the massive character flaw to consider what he was doing might not have been 100% the way to go, and look where that ended up - branches! Who the FUCK wants branches?! All girls, all the time. That is the way God intended!

No! There is no place here for gentlemanly behaviour. If your jugular is exposed, expect to have it torn out! If someone doesn't agree with you, that person, their family, even their ailing grandparents, are all fair game! Eviscerate them!

Opinions are for the week! If you think it, you know it, or get the fuck out!

Anyway, it's already been established what kind of people we have on this board.

:p

My emotions.png

This is real? XD

Well....shaz was partially right...

If OFT has provided a screenshot, regardless of whether he has admitted he has an artistic licence pending, you can take it to the bank that it is not, in any way, shape or size, an accurate reflection of what took place in the game.

No! OFT is here to subvert, to obfuscate, to corrupt!

In short, he was joking. :p

...although, if you take it to the bank your check will bounce every now and then because I have been known to post unadulterated screenshots many times. But if you see a screenshot of mine and think "WTF???" then you're probably looking at a fake.

And though many already assume what shaz points out, maybe I could have left off the inline spoiler for my "artistic license" comment to make it clear.

Status update Episode 9

I've been working on a threesome scene the entire week. I have reached a point where I can move on to something else, but I might have to revisit the scene after playtesting it to make sure it's what I want.

So, the week mostly consisted of posing animations but also some static renders.

I will return to working on free roam events, and static renders the next week. The animation queue is decent-sized again, which bought me time to work on other art.

We're over 2000 produced renders, thus likely over the hump with the static renders for the episode.

45 animations are in the render queue waiting to render, and 150 animations are fully produced. This means we're closing in on 200 total animations for episode 9, and we're also over the hump in this area
Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

I very much appreciate your efforts, Sh0gvn, but beating N7 to the punch makes it kind of confusing when we tell the thread noobs to just search for N7 posts if they want to look for updates.

But that's just an observation. Don't stop on my idiotic account. ;)

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Status update Episode 9

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Oooh, we almost get double-barreled number action!

It would appear DPC has completed 'over' 60 static renders in the last week; I'm arbitrarily declaring it an average of 81+/renders per week for the sake of my sanity. He's also completed 20 animations in the last two week, an average of 10/week. Overall, he's now averaging ~119 static renders and 8.8 animations per week since the Interlude launched. The charts look something like this:
Animation render rate seems to be holding steady. Static render rate took a real blow... unless of course DPC was being cagey and the real number is more like 2150. Who can say? For now, I'd say animations are probably the most consistent metric we have, and we're currently looking to match DPC's very rough estimate in mid September (which might just squeak the release in before October). That could easily move a couple weeks either way depending on how many animations DPC ends up with. So I'd say September-October remains the most likely release window, and hope for August is probably illusory if things are still this uncertain starting July; just completing the current render queue would take a month or so. I think we'll just have to continue to wait and hope.

As for the threesome DPC casually mentioned, I'll have to know who's involved before I'm interested. The recent track record has been mixed. Camila/Riona was awesome, Sage/Quinn was a dud, and while I liked Maya/Josy in Episode 8 I'm not sure it was adequate given the slow progress of their path. So the new one could be anywhere on the spectrum, especially if it has to fit into the Halloween party.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Oooh, we almost get double-barreled number action!

It would appear DPC has completed 'over' 60 static renders in the last week; I'm arbitrarily declaring it an average of 81+/renders per week for the sake of my sanity. He's also completed 20 animations in the last two week, an average of 10/week. Overall, he's now averaging ~119 static renders and 8.8 animations per week since the Interlude launched. The charts look something like this:
Animation render rate seems to be holding steady. Static render rate took a real blow... unless of course DPC was being cagey and the real number is more like 2150. Who can say? For now, I'd say animations are probably the most consistent metric we have, and we're currently looking to match DPC's very rough estimate in mid September (which might just squeak the release in before October). That could easily move a couple weeks either way depending on how many animations DPC ends up with. So I'd say September-October remains the most likely release window, and hope for August is probably illusory if things are still this uncertain starting July; just completing the current render queue would take a month or so. I think we'll just have to continue to wait and hope.

As for the threesome DPC casually mentioned, I'll have to know who's involved before I'm interested. The recent track record has been mixed. Camila/Riona was awesome, Sage/Quinn was a dud, and while I liked Maya/Josy in Episode 8 I'm not sure it was adequate given the slow progress of their path. So the new one could be anywhere on the spectrum, especially if it has to fit into the Halloween party.
In this forecast, 250 animations are listed as the expected standard. But what if there are 350 of them? Like in episode 9. DPC will speed up rendering, or we won't see updates in september, then it's Halloween, not before:(
The hope is that he will do the rest of the work sooner and be able to focus on the animations at a later stage.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes