varage

Jun 26, 2019
Also, who is Stephens three girls he's slept with? Camilla didn't do it and only other people on Quinns roster is Riona Quinn and Sarah. (that we know of)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I don't understand what you guys are talking about.
By the way, I noticed here that in this topic it is customary to mock Jill, calling her a "goblin". I don't agree with that.
The features of Jill's path are that it is intended only for the solo path. If a player pursues Jill and alternates her with other girls, chemistry and emotional attachment are lost. Jill is no longer special to you, but just one of many. But if you only have one, you reject Josy, Maya and other sexy chicks for her, the game rewards you with an amazing finale in episode 8.
No girl in the game has such an emotional and tense ending. I like Sage, but Jill has her own beauty.
Jill's path is simple. The player only needs to follow her path and that's it. Those who pursue other girls lose a lot.
View attachment 1898493
Calling Jill a "goblin" has nothing to do with her storyline and everything to do with her looks.

Reactions: Ilhares

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Jills the most annoying love interest Maya get jealous she also locks out Sage and Quinn she's so much maintenance. But because of my theory im gunna have to make her cry her little eye's out to see what's up between the Jill, MC, and Isabella threesome.

Last edited:

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Jill is a virgin. She is also talented, intelligent (also emotionally) and classy. She wants her first time to be perfect and doesn't want to share her BF with 5 other woman. She deserves it man. Show some respect! Gotta respect this girl dude! :LOL:

But seriously. All that's missing from her now is high sex drive and you got yourself an absolute keeper. High maintenance doesn't have to be a bad thing, as long as it pays of.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
All this talk about realistic paths. I honestly couldn't care less if one of the girls I pursue in one of the AVNs I play has a "Disney" path if she yet resonates with me for whatever reason.
Would be kinda boring if I went for the same personality everytime, no? It's a game after all and I don't aim to replay rl relationships.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
All this talk about realistic paths. I honestly couldn't care less if one of the girls I pursue in one of the AVNs I play has a "Disney" path if she yet resonates with me for whatever reason.
Would be kinda boring if I went for the same personality everytime, no? It's a game after all and I don't aim to replay rl relationships.
True, its all about preferences. I prefer Sage but Jill's path is overall really well executed as well (disney or not).

georsak

May 15, 2021
I will admit im more so on the side of it being REVENGE from Jade for fucking Stephen behind her back than anything else she would be my #1 suspect Stephen has little to no reason to do it so he's not even a suspect in my eyes. After all Revenge is a dish best served cold.
That was my first reaction when I saw her expression when the other teacher was talking to her about Cathy in the teachers' break room. I instantly thought "she did it". Of course her expression is ambiguous and can be interpreted as annoyance, sadness etc. But my gut feeling is that she leaked the photo for revenge. We saw she can be petty and vindictive in the end of ep8 when she threatens Fuckface.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't see anything wrong with Disney fairy tales.:)
Moreover, in this AVN genre, everything is very bad with romance. In most games on the site, romance begins with the fact that MC just gives a cheap rose in the morning and she falls in love with him for an incomprehensible reason.
MC has done a lot for Jill and I believe that their feelings are sincere. I'm more skeptical about feelings, for example, talking about Bella. I think Bella is interested in MC only as a memory, and not as a serious romantic partner.
The joke is that the MC can decide whether to make his first date with Jill out of interest in her or to annoy Tybalt.:unsure:

That would actually be a reason for me to play a Jill path just to annoy Tybalt.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen
Dec 8, 2018
Man I just finished episode 3 of the first season and I'm really into the story. It's the first time that a game of this style has caught my attention so much.

I like how well the story unfolds, that it interests me beyond wanting to see the sex scenes already says a lot to me. And that 2000s movie vibes (THE MUSIC AAA) that doesn't get to be cringe (Not always).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That was my first reaction when I saw her expression when the other teacher was talking to her about Cathy in the teachers' break room. I instantly thought "she did it". Of course her expression is ambiguous and can be interpreted as annoyance, sadness etc. But my gut feeling is that she leaked the photo for revenge. We saw she can be petty and vindictive in the end of ep8 when she threatens Fuckface.
Seriously.

It happened during the DIK's party in the DIK's mansion using the DIK's PC and it was someone who attended that party. Therefore it was a student.

This is the most moronic idea I've ever read here in this thread - even more moronic than the idea that Bella is hallucinating and her husband is dead.

Anyway, who the damn is Fuckface. MC is Tremolo, Bro, Assman. My MC is Bro.

Guys, are you really playing this game? you don't skip the dialogues and press CTRL the whole time, do you?

• Angry
Reactions: Stemmyz

evil god

Aug 19, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Android port doesn't work can you post another ??

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, I think so too, though Quinn is taking a lot of risks by doing all this.
For now, I'm willing to bet that everything that's going on on campus is tied to Quinn. She planted photos with compromising material on Chad in the jocks' dorm, as a result, he went berserk and attacked MС. She organized the leak of Сathy's photos to the rooster. I would not be surprised that Melanie and Sara also worked with her, convincing the Chad not to part with Sage, as a result, Sage lost control of the situation and finally gave power to Quinn.
There are preps left. She made an attempt to sell drugs to Richie, but it failed. Will she try to remove Tybalt and put her man at the head of the brotherhood?
If this is all true, then it paints Quinn in an unsightly light as a cynical and manipulative bitch, which can hit Quinn simps's positions pretty hard.
if Sara and Melanie have convinced Chad to become gay they absolutely must meet Patrick, they could make a lot of money:eek::eek:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Man I just finished episode 3 of the first season and I'm really into the story. It's the first time that a game of this style has caught my attention so much.

I like how well the story unfolds, that it interests me beyond wanting to see the sex scenes already says a lot to me. And that 2000s movie vibes (THE MUSIC AAA) that doesn't get to be cringe (Not always).
Have fun, you have 5 more Episodes to go and they are all great too! This is definitely the best AVN overall. Who's your favourite girl so far

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Seriously.

It happened during the DIK's party in the DIK's mansion using the DIK's PC and it was someone who attended that party. Therefore it was a student.

This is the most moronic idea I've ever read here in this thread - even more moronic than the idea that Bella is hallucinating and her husband is dead.

Guys, are you really playing this game? you don't skip the dialogues and press CTRL the whole time, do you?

Dude, you sure do get frustrated by interpretations that don't match your own. Your modus operandi is to pass off your interpretations and inferences as undisputed fact, when a majority of the time they're simply your opinions.

What baffles me is when DPC provides a clear implicit fact, you refuse to infer it. Case in point:

My guess is that no one is pregnant. It was a visual metaphor.

Sure, DPC might have arbitrarily stuck in that pregnancy test render as some obscure metaphor rather than a direct foreshadow of things to come. But it seems to me that saying the pregnancy test means nothing is about as moronic as other interpretations that I think are misinterpretations. However, I'm not going to call you a moron for it. (Wait, did I just do that?)

You strike me as educated enough to know there are very few certainties in life, and they are as follows:
  • Lynette is not dead.
  • Aunt Jill.
  • Bella is hiding a corpse.
  • The pregnancy test is for Tybalt's watermelon.
  • Pasha is from Russia.
  • Epstein didn't kill himself.
* OK - some of those might not be certainties.

Oh, and regarding "Fuckface," allow me to fill in that particular blank:

The Origin of "Fuckface"

You're welcome.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Fun theory :unsure::ROFLMAO:

We know that Derek wanted to fuck the MC's father. Neil is off the hook for now, as Derek once noted. One reason could be that Neil is not the biological father of the MC. But who is the biological father of the MC? :unsure:

Let's go on a search. The first clue can be found under screenshot 01.

Let's leave the search to our bro Derek, who also wants to fuck the MC's father.:cool:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Seriously.

You belong to a chat site right? Did you know i can access your account from my computer just give me the account name and password. Just because he had to get laptop to delete the photo doesn't mean he needed the laptop to access the account it's simply the easiest method. And the Dik's don't seem to have any tech savants so it seems that that laptop is the only one in the mansion.

Yes, maybe they could have accessed it from a phone. Or maybe just maybe you do somehow NEED that perticular laptop to access the account have you ever heared of a remote hack? It mean I with your Ip address and a punch of shit i know nothing about can access your computer without your knowledge and do shit from you computer without you knowing lol.

That's not saying that this game doesn't have some sifi elements such as no such things as virus's and malware etc with there computers but if we assume that their computers work the same as ours then yes. You could access that account from that laptop from Japan Australia or even Mexico. Assuming those places exist in Being a Dik world. Even if you NEEDED that laptop to access the account. Hell It could have been King Magnar for all we know.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes