Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Ngl, in the second to last picture Sage always looks like a angry 5 year old to me. :KEK: The way she leans forward, head looks a little big compared to the rest of her body..but mostly it looks like she's still missing some teeth haha.
Sage is still a little kid at heart though. :KEK: I think her personality is also what adds up to her charm.

P.S: Glad that you're back with the Bianca profile picture. Best side girl needs more love.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Okay so i have a new Jill Izabella theory-
In my previous Isabella crazoyed theory I fucked some stuff up mostly the fact that I thought Jill's dialog were questions, but they are in fact statements. I now believe that mayhaps Jill put the moves on Isabella and though maybe Izabella was either hesitant or outright refused her advances her husband walked in on the altercation and left.
This brings you to ending of 0.8.2. Where if MC woo's both Jill and Izabella ultimately choosing Izabella she cry's her eyes out losing both her love's at the same time, but if you Woo only Izabella she still looks distraught over losing Izabella and ghosts everyone.

This all comes from a scene where Izabella is uncomfortable sleeping with Jill, previously I thought all Jills statements were questions leading me to believe maybe Izabella had been in a situation before like the one she's currently in with MC but now I think it delves more into what if every time she see's MC flirt with Izabella, Jill makes the weird distraught shocked faces it's not over the MC or at least not ONLY over the MC but also Izabella.

This explains Isabella's "I've become what I hate an adulterer" comment as she was previously condemned for this due to Jills actions. It of course could be it was mutual and the understanding they agreed to was like MC's understanding with Izabella it was a onetime thing though unlike Jill MC didn't accept it being a onetime thing.
2.png ^I'll also poke holes in this evidence for you. You walk into Izabella being invited to dinner at the Burks in hopes to get her in on a threesome to spice up their sex life she could be saying she put a stop to this action and it could have nothing to do with Jill being the friend she's referring to. Although Izabella Dislikes Jade presumably and something tells me she feels any better about our old pal Stephen so I don't know why either would fit into a friend slot in her own thoughts but who knows could be. 24.png 25.png 27.png 28.png 31.png 32.png 34.png

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
It could also put Jill and Izabella into a Maya and Jose route which I'm sure the fans are interested in, but this is just a theory. I have about 38 renders saved through this play through focused souly on their dialog that I want to sift through haha. I'm to obsessed with Isabella haha.
Speaking of do these boots look elevated off the ground to you or is it a distance thing or high heel thing?
37.png

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked and a general consensus has been reached but who do you think posted the picture of Cathy? My bet is Burke because if you cuckold him he has a pic of you and his wife which is only on the DIK's laptop as far as we know.

Reactions: BigBlueDude

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Or better yet, Jill would use the MC to get close to Isabella again. :sneaky:

I don't really believe in this theory, they both just noticed that they fell in love with the same person and of course, it can make you so uncomfortable that you don't want to sleep. Not forgetting that she is a virgin, so I don't think she had any relationship with Bella.

It could also put Jill and Izabella into a Maya and Jose route which I'm sure the fans are interested in, but this is just a theory. I have about 38 renders saved through this play through focused souly on their dialog that I want to sift through haha. I'm to obsessed with Isabella haha.
Speaking of do these boots look elevated off the ground to you or is it a distance thing or high heel thing?
View attachment 1898179

This famous room, at first I thought it was where she had hidden her ex-husband's body and that, taken by madness, she was pretending that he had left the house. Better Jill would have helped her and so they would hide a heavy secret ! I mean for me, I wouldn't be comfortable living in a house where you know that your room is locked and off limits.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked and a general consensus has been reached but who do you think posted the picture of Cathy? My bet is Burke because if you cuckold him he has a pic of you and his wife which is only on the DIK's laptop as far as we know.
I'm almost positive it was Quinn pre this she got rid of Alpha's by blackmailing him to get to Sage and she tells riona at end of that chapter if Sage was first who do we target next? The next target would be the president of Diks aka Rusty. Get rid of Rusty and Tommy can take over with Quinn. Get rid of Chad cut ties between Hot's and Tri alphas. Which was both their goals so it could have been either Quinn or Tommy that did it those would be my bets but I think Jade's a good canadit for it as she "Knows" Cathy and Stephen had an affair together but they stayed friends but she seems rather happy to see her leave. Hope that helps Stephen has no reason to do it so in my honest opinion the only three suspects are. Tommy, Quinn, or Jade.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Or better yet, Jill would use the MC to get close to Isabella again. :sneaky:

I don't really believe in this theory, they both just noticed that they fell in love with the same person and of course, it can make you so uncomfortable that you don't want to sleep. Not forgetting that she is a virgin, so I don't think she had any relationship with Bella.
I get that but in that case, she'd still be a virgin without penetration Although there is never telling if it went beyond say 2nd base intimacy if you found your wife diddling a young girl you prolly wouldn't be like which base you at?! But also, are you thinking that Jill and her have been in this situation before? Where they both love the same person? Otherwise, what's Jill not doing and what was the agreement? That Jill is promising adamantly not to do AGAIN meaning it's been done before?
By Izabella's own testimony she's not an adulterer until MC's dick was in her mouth the Hand job didn't count haha.

I just don't understand why her choice wasn't to sleep in same bed would matter in this scenario otherwise. It seems frivolous without there being a reason she shouldn't sleep there. Or why the altercation would end in her throwing her wedding photo if they weren't connected.

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I also think it's because of the delayed Episode 9. But canceling Interlude wouldn't change anything - DPC still had to tell Zoey backstory as a long Episode 9 opening. And we'd get the same 9-10 months of development . Episode 9 would be gigantic.
Or just not tell the Zoey backstory and most fans would be OK because there is so much other, interesting content. She was a blip on the radar for many episodes and no one cared about her. Suddenly Interlude and.... what will possibly be a 10 month delay between Ep8 and Ep9. Not good.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
When i say that Pink Rose is the most wholesome place, despite that Madame, i'm fucking serious

View attachment 1897235
No drama, no fights, no secrets, no shady businesses (weed doesn't count in my book). Just fun ladies working their asses off (literally) with lots of love to share :love: Screw B&R, DIKs and HOTs, MC should move to Pink Rose and live happy forever with the girls and great homie Stanley.
I love this scene because of the way Sandy grabs MC like a dog grabbing its favorite toy. :ROFLMAO:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I'm almost positive it was Quinn pre this she got rid of Alpha's by blackmailing him to get to Sage and she tells riona at end of that chapter if Sage was first who do we target next? The next target would be the president of Diks aka Rusty. Get rid of Rusty and Tommy can take over with Quinn. Get rid of Chad cut ties between Hot's and Tri alphas. Which was both their goals so it could have been either Quinn or Tommy that did it those would be my bets but I think Jade's a good canadit for it as she "Knows" Cathy and Stephen had an affair together but they stayed friends but she seems rather happy to see her leave. Hope that helps Stephen has no reason to do it so in my honest opinion the only three suspects are. Tommy, Quinn, or Jade.
I don't know, I don't see how Tommy will become president. He's just as responsible for the Cluck as Rusty and the rest of the Diks, even more so being the VP and all. It would make no sense for the authorities to strip Rusty from presidency and then give it to Tommy. If anything the entire fraternity should've been suspended as it was the Diks account that posted the Cluck Not Rusty's.
Also Tommy is a terrible leader all he did was spend Rusty's money to buy drugs so how would it benefit Quinn if he became the leader.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
View attachment 1898179
Or the wearer is hanging from the ceiling

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDude and OFT

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes