Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
With so many supposed triple A games like Cyberpunk and the Ubisoft and EA industry it is better to try pirated games first and then compare them if the game is not broken :ROFLMAO: .
I have several F95 games purchased from steam and without a doubt this is one of them. In short, with so much manipulative press they will tell you that the game is a masterpiece and after five minutes you are asking for a refund.
This is the reality of this industry in the last 7 years or more ....
I still remember that 20 years ago they let you try the games for free with a limitation, and if you liked it you bought it, but today they don't even hire a beta tester, this job role is already dead, they split the games into 50 parts and they want to charge you 3000 dollars like the sims 2 or dead or alive... The CDs with 20 test games those were good times :cry:
I put a huge plus. I broke completely with the AAA industry, and rolling CDProject RED into the trash was the last straw of my patience. They were the chosen ones! They were supposed to restore balance to the AAA industry with their masterpiece projects, and not plunge it into darkness!
I myself started playing games in the early 00s and I remember what the industry was like. Now indie projects are giving a light of hope that the big industry doesn't have.I think after BaDIK, DrPinkCake should start a small indie studio and hire lawyers to avoid such cases as today. It is impossible for a person to do all this alone.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017

There's no status update this week because I'm dealing with a case of identity theft, which is halting development.
A user on is impersonating me and selling my games illegally under the name "drpinkcakegame".
If you bought the game on , you might have downloaded malware. Those versions aren't mine. I'd recommend you delete what you bought, demand a refund, and report the game to staff on .
I'm trying to reach about this, but they are acting very slow, and the whole situation has given me insomnia and is making me feel deflated and disgusted to the point that I'm not fit to work.
You can help me by reporting drpinkcakegame on for copyright infringement, theft, and fraud.
My apologies to anyone who bought the game from thinking it was the real deal. What saddens me the most is how this scammer is fooling honest customers/players/fans with a cracked product and fake communication pretending to be me.
My games are only allowed for resale on Patreon, Steam, and with the handle "DrPinkCake".
My only social media outlet is
My only discord server is
Anything else that uses my name or product names is fake, not endorsed, and/or doesn't come from me.
Thanks for your support and understanding. I'll bring you development news again when this matter has been sorted. Hopefully, sooner than later.
Dr PinkCake
now you see, THIS is a case of hurting somebody's business....

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Simply do a CHICK run aiming for Jill but help Sage when she's sick, that's what (accidentally) worked for me.
Jill's route is build on so much pretense when compared to the other love interests, she is DrPinkCake's favorite when it comes to push for further melodrama. Feelings are a complex matter in real life; but players certainly don't expect to see so much effort being wasted in a game.

Help Sage one time and Jill will give you the cold shoulder; fight for her, support the pianist at the recital then declare your love, she will still reject you... even if she is your unique love interest.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

There's no status update this week because I'm dealing with a case of identity theft, which is halting development.
A user on is impersonating me and selling my games illegally under the name "drpinkcakegame".
If you bought the game on , you might have downloaded malware. Those versions aren't mine. I'd recommend you delete what you bought, demand a refund, and report the game to staff on .
I'm trying to reach about this, but they are acting very slow, and the whole situation has given me insomnia and is making me feel deflated and disgusted to the point that I'm not fit to work.
You can help me by reporting drpinkcakegame on for copyright infringement, theft, and fraud.
My apologies to anyone who bought the game from thinking it was the real deal. What saddens me the most is how this scammer is fooling honest customers/players/fans with a cracked product and fake communication pretending to be me.
My games are only allowed for resale on Patreon, Steam, and with the handle "DrPinkCake".
My only social media outlet is
My only discord server is
Anything else that uses my name or product names is fake, not endorsed, and/or doesn't come from me.
Thanks for your support and understanding. I'll bring you development news again when this matter has been sorted. Hopefully, sooner than later.
Dr PinkCake
are we sure that this was not written by the fake DPC?

I can't read it without laughing....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As a result of today.
Dear maggots and DIKs! An incredible event has taken place. We are faced with an evil that has united us all - people from different platforms who may not like each other for different reasons. Today a pirate stands next to a Steam license player or a Patreon subscriber to protect what we love! We put aside our differences and defeated the evil that threatened our existence. Any Being A DIK fan, wherever you are, no matter what platform it's on - I'm salute you. We won this war together. Family comes first.

View attachment 2021002
View attachment 2020926

View attachment 2020928
it seems to me to be more like the scene where Thanos (DPC) gives the order to the ships to carpet bomb thus also hitting his troops (his super fans who do not pay a $ or enough) so as not to be defeated by Scarlet (the fake DPC)

:oops::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jul 22, 2022
Jill's route is build on so much pretense when compared to the other love interests, she is DrPinkCake's favorite when it comes to push for further melodrama. Feelings are a complex matter in real life; but players certainly don't expect to see so much effort being wasted in a game.

Help Sage one time and Jill will give you the cold shoulder; fight for her, support the pianist at the recital then declare your love, she will still reject you... even if she is your unique love interest.
But doesn't it kinda fit her character perfectly? Overtly sheltered, almost totally inexperienced when it comes to dating, extremely idealistic, and filled to the brim with emotions? IIRC she's the one with the most tear filled scenes? Jillybeans bruise easily and require extreme care to thrive.

Reactions: ffive

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
As a result of today.
Dear maggots and DIKs! An incredible event has taken place. We are faced with an evil that has united us all - people from different platforms who may not like each other for different reasons. Today a pirate stands next to a Steam license player or a Patreon subscriber to protect what we love! We put aside our differences and defeated the evil that threatened our existence. Any Being A DIK fan, wherever you are, no matter what platform it's on - I'm salute you. We won this war together. Family comes first.

View attachment 2021002
View attachment 2020926

View attachment 2020928
You forgot the various <insert your favorite babe> simps!

husheddeath05

Sep 5, 2018
The magic of keeping progress is the persistent File, if you keep any version of it, it will not reset. Normally you will find it in game/saves in the directory you installed the game and, as you wrote, in %AppData%\Roaming\RenPy. If both persistent files are deleted, the progress should be reset.

As i see, the error is with 0.8.1. Did you have the Interlude installed? It' persistent file is not compatible with the one from previous versions (tried once to copy it back to 0.8.2 but gave me an error).
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you!
I believe it may have been interlude. I also just realized that 0.8.3 is out, so I've downloaded that.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I say this with the utmost disrespect intended: Pull your head out of your ass. You can find his history of updates in this very thread, and they aren't 9 months between releases. I may be mistaken, but I'm thinking it was ename144 who had a list of them, as he tracks all the development and progress history.
I keep a few charts to that effect. Here's one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see we'd need a December release to crack 9 months for Episode 9, and I don't see that happening barring some real life disaster. But there's no question development time is increasing and any hope that Season 3 might arrest that trend now looks like wishful thinking.

Shit, I lost one of my two ferrets after only a year, I hadn't felt pain like that since I was a kid when my first dog died. I had to give the remaining one away to somebody who had a full litter of'em, just so it would have company. Bonding with animals is great, but when they can't share our lifespans it's just painful. I'd consider a tortoise, but they aren't fluffy and soft, and I don't trust them to NOT bite off a toe or finger hanging off the bed at night.
You just need a bigger house. Then you can set the tortoise down far enough away that you'll be awake by the time it gets within snapping range. :p

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Same here, I've really enjoyed her path, especially the tennis scene when knocking out Tybalt's two front teeth. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks guys, I guess I'll continue where I left off and see where things go in my current path.
Yea I always did that except for when on her path and maybe Bella's. It's just too fun and quintessentially a "dick" move to do, lol. I feel like I wouldn't be living up the title of the game if I didn't.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
But doesn't it kinda fit her character perfectly? Overtly sheltered, almost totally inexperienced when it comes to dating, extremely idealistic, and filled to the brim with emotions? IIRC she's the one with the most tear filled scenes? Jillybeans bruise easily and require extreme care to thrive.
I agree that it also gives me this picture, that of a princess in her castle who, discovering love with a penniless squire, find enough courage to face the one who wants to marry her for the title. Talk about cliché. I'm not criticizing Jill, but I prefer the girls with a more-modern characterization.

Last edited:
Reactions: FappingWorldwide
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes