Jul 22, 2022
I agree that it also gives me this image, that of a princess in her castle who, discovering love with a penniless squire, find enough courage to face the one who wants to marry her for the title. Talk about cliché. I'm not criticizing Jill, but I prefer the girls with a more-modern characterization.
Totally with ya. It does help that she has a dichotomy going, in the sense that she's also very mature in her demeanor, priorities, and somewhat older social circle. Jill is also super kind, caressing and smiling. I do hope she evolves beyond the cliché, and becomes more complex. It would be awesome if she could get some humor and fire injected into her, and morph into a spicy Jillybean.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Sure, go get spotted by Jill as you fuck her best friend on the kitchen table and try to claim again she doesn't have any problem with the MC sleeping with someone else.

As pointed by others, the only main girl who might not mind you sleeping with others is Sage, and even that is debatable considering how she exploded over Chad cheating on her. Every other girl will reject you, either if she learns about your sleeping around, or won't even want to form a relationship with such MC to begin with. It's a joke to claim this somehow doesn't prevent the game from just allowing DIK MC to sleep with everyone and not a single of the affected girls minding such development.
When does Jill spot MC fucking Bella? I do know there's a scene of MC fucking Bella on the table but never do I see Jill in it. Other than that you're just bringing up hypotheticals here. Jill isn't even on the DIK path so she doesn't matter. Neither are Maya or Josy. Sage was more angry than anything that Chad cheated on her while completely rejecting her advances. Then she proceeded by cheating on him.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
having someone else sell your game is more galling because it means those players were willing and able to pay money for the game but the money went to someone who did absolutely nothing.
Now, people getting it for free, that's publicity for DPC, he knows that, what I think angers him, is people making money on his name. That's a POS move, and I understand him.
This is not just simple piracy, this is a scam. The most compelling problem here is that someone is passing as DrPinkCake and selling products using his identity. So if the files the fraudster is giving away contains some malware, people are going to blame the real DrPinkCake for it. It's not just piracy, it's a fraud, using a "famous brand" to sell a product that can be different from the original, therefore damaging the reputation of the author. I suppose that's why DPC was so concerned, apart from losing money from paying customers on itch.io, he feared consequences on him, legal troubles. I don't think he is wasting time with fighting all the web sites that simply give away his game for free, there are so many beyond F95 (I think piracy is the main reason for his success). But someone posing as yourself is totally another problem, a very dangerous situation for a business.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When does Jill spot MC fucking Bella? I do know there's a scene of MC fucking Bella on the table but never do I see Jill in it. Other than that you're just bringing up hypotheticals here. Jill isn't even on the DIK path so she doesn't matter. Neither are Maya or Josy. Sage was more angry than anything that Chad cheated on her while completely rejecting her advances. Then she proceeded by cheating on him.
you got distracted -- understandable :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

in the eighth chapter when MC has sex in the morning at breakfast with Bella you see Jill stopping by for a visit bringing her coffee.

at which point she has a more or less shocked reaction pandering to the relationship with MC

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
If you choose Bella at the end of ep 8 after you spend the night with Bella Jill visits bringing Bella coffee.

Reactions: Herbert1

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
you got distracted -- understandable :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

in the eighth chapter when MC has sex in the morning at breakfast with Bella you see Jill stopping by for a visit bringing her coffee.

at which point she has a more or less shocked reaction pandering to the relationship with MC
Damn that kinda ruins the scene for me not gonna lie

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I keep a few charts to that effect. Here's one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see we'd need a December release to crack 9 months for Episode 9, and I don't see that happening barring some real life disaster. But there's no question development time is increasing and any hope that Season 3 might arrest that trend now looks like wishful thinking.

You just need a bigger house. Then you can set the tortoise down far enough away that you'll be awake by the time it gets within snapping range. :p
Nah I think the ones that bite are the ones that can actually move unexpectedly fast. Freaked me the hell out.

Anyways, man this is really disappointing news. It's just one thing after another slowing down progress and no substantial progress reports for I think 3 weeks now. It's not like it's in any way his fault and I was pretty sure already it was going to be a November release but now I've lost that last hope I was holding onto for October. Don't even know why people were still talking about September.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Choosing common sense in your choices makes you a DIK which would make a Chick path pretty unpleasant because you have to choose the bad decisions most of the time. This is why you use cheats to make yourself a Chick whenever a Chick only scene comes up.
If you cheat, good luck with your saves in the future.

But, see, you can experiment too, I tried full Chick, full DIK and full Neutral, I'd say I'm mostly neutral chick in life, but I still could play all of them without problems, all 3 paths were fun.

Reactions: PappaSchlumpf

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019

But, see, you can experiment too, I tried full Chick, full DIK and full Neutral, I'd say I'm mostly neutral chick in life, but I still could play all of them without problems, all 3 paths were fun.
You have way more time and willpower than me then

• Haha
Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
You have way more time and willpower than me then
Hahaha yeah, perhaps.

Anyway, I mean it, be wary with mods, those who make them are great modders for sure, and yeah it unlocks everything, but your saves may get corrupted when the next episode gets out, DPC doesn't like mods and cheats.

Reactions: Gunizz and Herbert1

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Hahaha yeah, perhaps.

Anyway, I mean it, be wary with mods, those who make them are great modders for sure, and yeah it unlocks everything, but your saves may get corrupted when the next episode gets out, DPC doesn't like mods and cheats.
I use Sancho mod, it's pretty reliable and his saves can be used on non-modded games as well so there's no big problem. Worst case I'll just restart the game and use skip constantly, hopefully avoiding the mistaks I made during my current playthrough such as going for Jill on a DIK path and ending up rejected by Quinn

Reactions: allanl9020142
Jul 22, 2022
Choosing common sense in your choices makes you a DIK
Eh sometimes it does force you to be a bit of a wimp, but you don't have to necessarily be a Massive Chick. IIRC we've yet to see any actions require extreme/massive affinity in either direction. So you can go DIK on the choices that really bother you, and go chick with the rest. Also you do get some chick choices that many would consider positive/ common sense. Not smoking weed, not buying sex, avoid physical confrontation unless forced to do so. Go for it, you'll enjoy yourself.

Reactions: ffive and Herbert1

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

Idk, a fix always comes for those. Then again, I'm not one of those people that come on here each time there's a new episode all flabbergasted like "Oh jeez! Why game no work?". I also just use it for the built-in walkthrough and nothing else. It kind of ruins the experience to be able to see everything in one go.
I understand what I'm doing may break the game and that DPC specifically puts in anti-mod measures. There may come an episode where it can't be fixed anymore and I'll have to start all over again without the mod. I fully understand that. Shit, it might even happen in ep 9. I've been seriously considering whether I should try making new saves without the mod just in case. But ... as long as that doesn't happen, I'm just going to continue doing it. It just makes it a lot easier to play multiple playthroughs without having to remember every single choice you make so you don't make stupid deviations at some point. I'm kind of anal about that.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Eh sometimes it does force you to be a bit of a wimp, but you don't have to necessarily be a Massive Chick. IIRC we've yet to see any actions require extreme/massive affinity in either direction. So you can go DIK on the choices that really bother you, and go chick with the rest. Also you do get some chick choices that many would consider positive/ common sense. Not smoking weed, not buying sex, avoid physical confrontation unless forced to do so. Go for it, you'll enjoy yourself.
Smoking weed and buying sex are vital scenes man. One of the best scenes in the game is with Quinn on the rooftop and those gloryhole ones are not too shabby either. Even though I tried to be as neutral as possible and not be a huge dick I still ended up as a massive DIK.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Smoking weed and buying sex are vital scenes man. One of the best scenes in the game is with Quinn on the rooftop and those gloryhole ones are not too shabby either. Even though I tried to be as neutral as possible and not be a huge dick I still ended up as a massive DIK.
Also NOT taking the fake ID Tommy makes for you seems like the real dick move to me. I mean the guy worked really hard on that, y'know? Even took a picture of you against a white backdrop while smiling and facing the camera without you even knowing. That's some serious effort he put in.

Jul 22, 2022
Yeah of course, but that's why multiple runs is the way to go imo. Not only to get some great eroticisms, but also to get the full story. The DIK runs are super fun too.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes