Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
One question though that did not acore to me before I talked to Arieth on Swyper. How did she got into B&R? Don't they have any educational standards?
Yeah that's weird, can't answer that one in any way. Maybe she is the same as jocks? Getting there due to her athletic skills? She goes to gym with them too even though she has no idea on how to work out, lol

zenbns

May 29, 2020
Anyone know how to unlock the new Cathy scene, on the car ride I wasn't given any choices and it seems my char just automatically says to end it or something

Bod33k

Dec 1, 2017
Ok so this is a bit of ep4 but I play on android and I can't get the option to stay on the floor at the end of ep4. I had sex with both of the girls and play as chick but still no option.

Ghost_Gamer

Mar 17, 2020
I did specify AND murder. That said, Derek was clearly...
Haha but I don't think anyone will die in this game as of right now although serious injuries/"accidents" might happen in future

Also when Derek was going to start the fire I was like for the love of all that is holy Derek there's Maya, Josy, Sage, Camilla, Riona, Heather, Jade and all the other HOTs here plus if Jill finds out I had something to do with this fire she will absolutely murder my ass (punching Tybalt will get us a pass - he did steal her panties, put them on a melon with Jill's pic and fucks said melon plus he called us names and mocked us so glad I fucked Sage on his bed as well lol :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: MarinBladewing
Aug 6, 2017
i was reading y: the last man and what if bella and jill end together in a lesbian relationship like yorick sister and his ex fiancee? that would be wild

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Just finished Ep5 and man fuck DPC for making all these characters I care about and having a deep emptional moments with all of them in this episode, because it's gonna end horribly for some or most of these girls. Would love a "completely share the MC" ending but that's not his style and whatever he has in store will no doubt destroy my heart.

5/5
Whatever happen, Bella need to be protected at all cost

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
My unvarnished thoughts on ep. 5:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a tiny point, Riona has been redeeming herself for some time. She looked like one of Quinn's yesmen, but it was pretty clear from the beginning that she wasn't. Slowly but steadily, (faster than Camila, though).
Truth right there. A lot of people, even those who might claim they predicted everything perfectly in this episode, thought we'd get the resolution to the Cathy pic incident, there would be a reward scene for getting the most Hell Week points, we'd find out who sent the Cathy pic, and that we'd get the Scavenger Hunt threesome, none of which ended up happening.

I just don't think anyone even remotely considered that we'd only get an evening and half a day's worth of in-game time, as packed full of content as that was.

I don't know how people can still not like them after this episode, especially if you're still on their route or did it just to have a complete scenes gallery. The ep 4 scene still stinks, but they had some great moments in this episode. I also like the fact that we never once saw them kissing either, almost like DPC heard the complaints about that ep 4 scene and decided to not get people annoyed again. I honestly thought that when I went back into the room with the champagne that they'd either be making out like crazy or half-naked and making out like crazy, and I did not want to see that because I'm still hurting from that ep 4 scene. :cry:
Most of us (imo, I don't speak for everybody) didn't like that they started making out right after dumping you, but if they don't I don't see a problem with them doing it. It was the context that made it bad.
Well, we didn't necessarily get all the answers we wanted, but we got these answers:
"What the DIK secret code is"?

Where's the NTR tag for the unavoidable cucking? Heather is the finest bitch in here and she has a boyfriend. :cry:
NTR is the MC being cheated on, not you cheating. And Heather didn't cheat either, she just got... sprayed :ROFLMAO: .
Camila is just a whore, the most beautiful whore ever if i may add.
Her words in this episode really hurt me :( :cry:
Even Mona doesn't want to do that shit no more but Camila does...
Well Camila i wish you all the best in the future... :cry:
Camila is actually surprising me, she has her limits and she seems she's going to keep them. The idea I got from her from episode two is that she was going to be Quinn's Yesman, but she actually has a personality.
It's clear they're having a hard time dealing with Quinn's shit and I think her operation is slowly starting to unravel.
That considering ditching the DIKs for the preps was a very bad idea from a business perspective for Quinn.
Sooo has anyone commented on..
Corpses smell.

Reactions: Λvipray_x

Cheems

Jul 26, 2017
I also just finished EP5 and have too many questions that either I didn't get them, or they remain a secret until this day, and I would like to see your theories you may have already discussed, I may be too late, but first, what do you guys think is in that room Bella is hiding in her home?, also why did Jill and Bella "fought" in bed and the background?, and do you think the MC will have a sort of fight with Tommy?
Anyways, great chapter, felt it a bit short but I'll give it a 10/10.

4.80 star(s) 1,500 Votes