• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
it seems we have to make a choice between Jill and Bella
View attachment 682111
View attachment 682112

that's too sad for me
fairly sure you will be able to get them both on one play through, might mean cheating and might mean ‘bad endings’. Remember DPC has said he doesn’t want people to be trying to maximise rep. So it’s okay to not get a point with Jill to get one with Bella and vis versa.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
fairly sure you will be able to get them both on one play through, might mean cheating and might mean ‘bad endings’. Remember DPC has said he doesn’t want people to be trying to maximise rep. So it’s okay to not get a point with Jill to get one with Bella and vis versa.
Thanks mate, I feel relieved. Bella is too flexible to not following her path ;-)

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
You don't show scenes like below in the intro and not in the actual game :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes, we did got a scene with Bella, but then Jill DIKblocked us. It's already frustrating Jill is DIKblocking herself, but now she's also in the way of me and the best ass in the game! I'm starting to relate to Tybalt...

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
i'm not sure about the bad ending thingh, the game hinted heavily that something sexual happened between jill and bella, so if we can figure out what is bella's mental hick up, maybe we can make something more like josy and maya, also, jill knows that my mc is seeing other people, so....

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
i'm not sure about the bad ending thingh, the game hinted heavily that something sexual happened between jill and bella, so if we can figure out what is bella's mental hick up, maybe we can make something more like josy and maya, also, jill knows that my mc is seeing other people, so....
I think a 3 way relationship is entrirely dependent on Jill and not Bella as I feel she could be persuaded to one if she knows Jill and MC are ok with it, where as it's almost impossible for us to know weather Jill would agree to sharing MC with just Bella if she knew that she's also fallen for him.

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
And what about the steps before that?

1. Rooster app, Lily's cluck, select tequila post,
2. Talk to Lily,
3. Find tequila at the bar,
4. Talk to the bartender,
5. Talk to Derek once if you've talked to him before, twice if you're talking to him for the first time.
6. Click on the tequila at the bar.
7. Go back to Lily,
8. Tell the bartender about the lemon,
9. Find Lily upstairs (middle floor).
I missed the rooster part, thanks!

Reactions: Real Kreten

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I think a 3 way relationship is entrirely dependent on Jill and not Bella as I feel she could be persuaded to one if she knows Jill and MC are ok with it, where as it's almost impossible for us to know weather Jill would agree to sharing MC with just Bella if she knew that she's also fallen for him.
From what I seen of Jill, she for sure has a thing for Bella, and as i mentioned, seems ok with mc having other people , at least for now, i think convincing Jill wouldn't be a problem, also, the mc could mention the Maya-Josy relationship.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There may be several types of sports during competition like boxing, swimming, football. Not only lifting iron. No reason to mention about this "precious" competition several times if we don' see it, don't you think?
I think it's just mentioned because it is important for Chad, probably even equal or more important than his relationship with Sage. So it's part of Chad's backstory and not the mc's story.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
From what I seen of Jill, she for sure has a thing for Bella, and as i mentioned, seems ok with mc having other people , at least for now, i think convincing Jill wouldn't be a problem, also, the mc could mention the Maya-Josy relationship.
We know Jill has some strong thoughts on cheatings based off the date in episode 4. We don't know to what extent they did anything together so it's hard to say she has a thing for her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So. I replayed the game but actually read the content again instead of skipping about assuming I remembered it and my opinion on Maya/Josy has softened quite a bit. I would still choose the friendship route but I don't actively have an issue with them anymore. I think I was forgetting two massive things. Firstly, whilst I control the MC's choices his emotions and reasoning are his own. He's just as much a character in this story as any of the LI with his own personality and feelings. He is not an avatar for my personality and emotions. My choices are his, My feelings and justifications are not.

Secondly, all the Episodes so far take place over ~2 weeks. I've been attributing much more emotional connection between MC and Maya/Josy than the story would indicate. My problem was always "inconsistency" between everyone's feelings and their actions but really it was largely inconsistencies between feelings I've assumed on MC and the actual story. I've always treated the story thus far as Maya/Josy basically cheating on the MC by staying together in Ep4. That he had deep romantic feelings for them and the lying and choosing each other was a betrayal. Playing it through I now believe it was just what he said. A crush. A desire to date them and get to know them. They are sprouting deeper feelings in Ep5 but up to Ep4 things are surprisingly casual from his perspective and the need for the "sex" part of this adult VN creates a lot more casual sex I attributed to deeper emotions. A lot of it was just sex. At the end of the day he's known Maya for less than a fortnight and barely spoke to Josy before the date in EP1 and barely talks to her throughout the game. These are just hot girls he has a crush on not romantic love or relationships. Conversely Maya/Josy are actually in love and being this apprehensive about pursuing a crush is much more logical. Don't get me wrong, I think they're more invested than the MC is but this isn't as incongruous as I thought.

I now believe the whole outrage in Ep4 was exactly what it says on the tin. He was pissed off at the lying. It makes some level of sense whereas before I was hung up on my own idea he was falling for these girls and they betrayed him. That in Ep4 he basically broke up with them only to forgive them and start the relationship back up which is stupid. Now I think it was more all this time he's had an intention to date them (a crush), they lied so he was annoyed but come the Ep4 finale he's forgiven the lies because he does like them and gone back to giving them a chance at dating with no hard feelings. Now I personally wouldn't date them because they cheated to be with MC as a fling, "If they'll cheat with you, they'll cheat on you" is my motto, but I understand why come Ep5 they're now just dating rather than in a committed relationship.

Basically I think people need to put more stock into the MC's actual declared emotions (stuff like his discussion with Derek at the fridge if you're friends where he says he is happy for them, he isn't a home wreaker and understands their choice) rather than inserting their own feelings (and I am guilty as fuck for doing this). Just because I'm a sap who falls into limerence at a glance doesn't mean MC is. He could be casually dating all these women and having all this casual sex because currently he's know these girls for barely 10 days and he's just getting to know them.
Firstly, yes, a lot of people do put their own feelings into this character and it's why we have several people who keep thinking there should be a "3rd option" to cut them off completely because that's what they want to do, but it's not what the MC wants to do. This has certainly contributed to a lot of the ill feelling towards M&J because rather than put themselves in the MC's shoes, people are putting their own shoes on the MC.

Also, as far as the in-game story timeframe is conecerned, I would also add that whilst it is 2 weeks for the MC, it's a lot longer for players because of the wait between updates, and that allows people to think a lot more about these characters and really get attached to them, so that likely also contributed to M&J hate as feelings will have deepened the more people thought about them making the ep 4 events hurt more.

However, I would disagree with a couple of points.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
We know Jill has some strong thoughts on cheatings based off the date in episode 4. We don't know to what extent they did anything together so it's hard to say she has a thing for her.
Maybe, maybe, but as i mentioned, right now mc only has open relationships, i just hope we get the chance to tell her about Bella at some point before s**t hits the fan.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Maybe, maybe, but as i mentioned, right now mc only has open relationships, i just hope we get the chance to tell her about Bella at some point before s**t hits the fan.
I strongly agree. I feel that players who are pursuing both Jill and Bella should be given the option at some point in the game to come clean about Bella to Jill and see were it goes the from there. The sooner the better cause if not then it's almost certain to blow up in our faces.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes