Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
I can't wait until Bella finds out about Tybalts blackmail. Zero chance she lets that slimy creep come between Jill and MC. I'm sure she has more than one way of dealing with him :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, but TBH what I would like to see more is a scene where Jill is stepping out of her goody two shoes personality for a bit to confront Tybalt, when she finally realizes what a disgusting person he is, then goes to put him in his place for threatening someone she loves and who deeply cares for her. For me that would be her moment to shine, it may not take place as early as expected though given DPC's propensity to dig for more dramas so that nothing can be solved right away even if logically it should.

Last edited:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone else think the both the cluck and break-in incidents are orchestrated by Vinny as revenge on the DIKs for getting kicked out ? He's the perfect outside-inside man, having all the necessary knowledge to screw them over. Case in point - Nick's room is barely touched, logically because he's the best bud Vinny had among the DIKs. There are probably other things he's responsible for that don't come to my mind at the moment.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Rayman1427

Jul 4, 2018
solution to? Sorry, I don't really want to read 20+ pages to possibly find the answer. running the compressed version and using save file uploaded here.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png'>:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/math101/math_test5.rpy", line 23, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/math101/math_test5.rpyc", line 23, in script
    �5����pbk%v�6�癡Џ#i

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Does anyone else think the both the cluck and break-in incidents are orchestrated by Vinny as revenge on the DIKs for getting kicked out ? He's the perfect outside-inside man, having all the necessary knowledge to screw them over. Case in point - Nick's room is barely touched, logically because he's the best bud Vinny had among the DIKs. There are probably other things he's responsible for that don't come to my mind at the moment.
Vinny has become a way bigger antagonist in this game than I thought
but his main beef was with Tommy and no one else
but there is a 50/50 chance he could have done the break in and blame it on the Alphas

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
solution to? Sorry, I don't really want to read 20+ pages to possibly find the answer. running the compressed version and using save file uploaded here.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png'>:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/math101/math_test5.rpy", line 23, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/math101/math_test5.rpyc", line 23, in script
    �5����pbk%v�6�癡Џ#i
go to games folder then > season 2 > scripts > classes > math 101 and then paste this file there it may fix it

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
It is very possible and he seems like the likely candidate. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the attack on Quinn and stealing her goods was also somehow orchestrated by him to stay ahead of her and her sales to slow down her business. His possible motivations are unclear, but it is possible it could be personal and/or business related to why he is doing these things. Alphas are a perfect scapegoat as well and its not like he cares about them.

Rayman1427

Jul 4, 2018
go to games folder then > season 2 > scripts > classes > math 101 and then paste this file there it may fix it

unfortunately, it didn't work. :( guess I will have to download the full version unless someone can post a save file that after that scene?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Vinny has become a way bigger antagonist in this game than I thought
but his main beef was with Tommy and no one else
but there is a 50/50 chance he could have done the break in and blame it on the Alphas
Maybe someone who has a beef with Vinny and who we don't know yet layed false tracks to put the DIKs against Vinny.
In ep.5 it looked the alphas.
In ep.6 after seeing Nick's room it looks like Vinny.
In ep.7 ...

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
It is very possible and he seems like the likely candidate. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the attack on Quinn and stealing her goods was also somehow orchestrated by him to stay ahead of her and her sales to slow down her business. His possible motivations are unclear, but it is possible it could be personal and/or business related to why he is doing these things. Alphas are a perfect scapegoat as well and its not like he cares about them.
I also doubt Nick, that he has posted the image of Cathy to cause problems for the diks, and for me as Cathy did not give any sanction to Rusty, Nick stole the video of the MC and Jade so that Vinny could send it to Burke .

But one thing I learned from DrPink Cake is that not everything is what it seems.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
It's impossible to track all of almost 250 pages of comments so that's why I ask if someone who was more present during last few days could tell me what's public overall impression of Episode 6?

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe
4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes