DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm officially endorsing this! It being his bed that MC & Sage fucked in right before the sprinklers went off is just waaay to ironic for Sage not to be little Tybbie's sis. This is already significant payback for his blackmailing of Jill. So until proven otherwise, I'm simply going to believe it.
It also seems implied that Sage knows it's Tybalt's room, asking the MC how he knew. It's also the room that Sage chose.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
clearly condoms in the BADIK universe are rare and unobtainable

Neil's fixation on safe sex made me think that he has had some STDs, like syphilis, that he has damaged his brain resulting in these serious memory losses that are often talked about, or that Mc has a stepbrother somewhere and that the alimony Neil has to pay for are the legal issues mentioned in his bio
I love the whole STI/STD thing, you can easily tell whos over the age of 25 and who's not lol.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
There have been theories on this before, I personally think it's Sage. This is all strictly conjecture, no real evidence has dropped in the first 6 episodes but . . .

1. Sage/Jade = Green
2. Rooster post, Sage tells Tybalt to 'give it a rest' when he's stalking Jill. Why would she even post on that thread? It sounds like something you'd say to a sibling embarrassing themselves, and you by association.
3. At the Prep party everyone assumes that the Father Sage is avoiding is man bun guy, but what if it's Stephen? The description fits. Also Sage doesn't mention that her Mother is present because Jade wasn't supposed to be there, she had plans with Cathy that she changes at the last minute because Cathy is at Bella's.
4. Or what if Man Bun Guy is Sage's Father, and Jade's first husband?
5. The Dance. When Sage and the MC dance at the DIK party then almost fuck in public, Jacob cockblocks MC. In the dialogue he warns him that if he fucks Sage in public then everyone will be talking about it the next morning. The first consequence of that is that Chad will kill him. The second consequence get's cut off but what if that consequence is that he fucked Sage Burke in public?
6. Sage's influence. When Chad get's kicked of the Alpha's Dawe's first response is to ask Sage's help. In the subsequent conversation in Sage's room Chad says 'they'll listen to you'. Why? Could it be because she's their daughter? Also in the counselors office, when Jade, Cathy, and Stephen are arguing about the approach to take on Chad's punishment Stephen says words to the effect of 'Come on, this is Chad we're talking about'. Stephen later says to Chad ' I know you're not the kind of guy to beat up another guy for no reason' How does he know him? Could it be that's because Chad has been dating his daughter for 2 years?
7. Finally, the things Sage says about her family not showing their emotions is consistent with what we know of Jade and Stephen. Jade talks about how she has bottled up her rage at Stephen's cheating. If she's suppressing her rage, her other emotions aren't being given healthy release either.
You just mirrored my exact thoughts going through my current playthrough.

The only difference is that on my first Ep6 playthrough I was thinking the man bun was Jill's father and the redheaded guy in the hallway was Sage's.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
if true it will create more drama

sage's drama is nothing compared to other girls(and short as well) so most probably it could be true
it could be an ending where mc won't get any LI as sage will also ditch mc for pumping her mother
OR
Pumping Sage AND her Mother Yummy Jade and knocking both up, not keeping Jill but defilement of her womb by his seed thus knocking her up, fucking Bella which Stephen never could, all to further cuck the Burke men! Until the AVN makes it’s final nut shot, that is my second best ending belief.

First involves an epilogue with Tybalt and a watermelon under an umbrella on the beach, MC and Bella together, and Derek crossing every woman he wants off his list, and ending up with whomever he wants!

• Wow

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
OR
Pumping Sage AND her Mother Yummy Jade and knocking both up, not keeping Jill but defilement of her womb by his seed thus knocking her up, fucking Bella which Stephen never could, all to further cuck the Burke men! Until the AVN makes it’s final nut shot, that is my second best ending belief.

First involves an epilogue with Tybalt and a watermelon under an umbrella on the beach, MC and Bella together, and Derek crossing every woman he wants off his list, and ending up with whomever he wants!
I wonder how hard Bella's popularity would tank if its found out that she slept with Burke and that's why her husband left.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
It also seems implied that Sage knows it's Tybalt's room, asking the MC how he knew. It's also the room that Sage chose.
Her confusion would still work if she didn’t know it was Tybalts room.

If she was walking into what she thought was a random room and the MC pipes up with the name of the owner it isn’t insane to wonder how he knows that.

I mean from her perspective how would he know who’s room was who’s in a random mansion he’s got no reason to have visited? Her questioning how he knew doesnt require she know he’s right. There’s ample reason to be confused the MC knows the room allocations for the preps.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Neil's fixation on safe sex made me think that he has had some STDs, like syphilis, that he has damaged his brain resulting in these serious memory losses that are often talked about, or that Mc has a stepbrother somewhere and that the alimony Neil has to pay for are the legal issues mentioned in his bio
No, I believe the legal issues alluded to in Neil's bio are from Lynnette's family trying to get custody of her son away from Neil. MC's poverty never really made sense to me. I don't know how things are in Sweden, but in the US a skilled craftsman like a carpenter makes a very good income. The only thing that could explain the poverty would be the legal fees spent fighting off those attempts. As to the fixation on safe sex, I think that's just a parody of the stereotypical concerned parent.

jackthetwat

Sep 5, 2017
So yeah, just because I am a skeptic that refuses to believe we won’t get a nut kick from DPC on Jill, I frequently bring up the Aunti Jill line. I also, in one of my several posts on the matter have referenced the other six journals being Jill’s connection to her sister.

While I don’t actually believe she IS the MC aunt, I have a worried knot in my stomach that something like that would not be beyond the realm of possibility from this author, not to introduce the kink, but to block Jill romance.

As Jill is actually lower down on my list of choices ( unless there is a new thruple formed with Bella) I’m not sure just how gut wrenching that would be for me, but it would be some emotional twist for sure.

To be fair while I don't think that path is likely (I really don't think the dates line up) I really wouldn't mind it, it's the sort of thing that I think would be a nice thing for both characters, Jill who currently in her social circle can only trust in Bella to have honest intentions would have someone who she could trust and the MC would finally have a link to his mothers family who doesn't ignore his existence and who he can have a relationship with (though obviously not a romantic one).

But I just don't think it lines up with what has been presented so far.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No, I believe the legal issues alluded to in Neil's bio are from Lynnette's family trying to get custody of her son away from Neil. MC's poverty never really made sense to me. I don't know how things are in Sweden, but in the US a skilled craftsman like a carpenter makes a very good income. The only thing that could explain the poverty would be the legal fees spent fighting off those attempts. As to the fixation on safe sex, I think that's just a parody of the stereotypical concerned parent.
Is that something that happens? Some turd burgers trying to get custody of their dead daughter's child from his actual living father? Surely they wouldn't have any grounds to take the child from its father.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
OR
:unsure:...:sneaky:...:p

Ok, I'll allow it.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and shazba

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Is that something that happens? Some turd burgers trying to get custody of their dead daughter's child from his actual living father? Surely they wouldn't have any grounds to take the child from its father.
Yes, it does happen.

• Wow

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Or an unwanted pregnancy :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Or an unwanted pregnancy :ROFLMAO:
Neil is a nice man and says he wasn't referring to MC .... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
i'm joking

• Haha
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
The scholarship payment said, "pending". A theory kicking around here is that Burke is the top dog in all this, not just Quinn. Burke is probably receiving good cash from hungry restaurant patrons, and it's eventually covering the tuition. It's a bit far fetched but a scholarship with a pending payment sounds weird. Maybe it was unrelated and she did earn a legit scholarship but some drama unfolded and the benefactors couldn't pay. I don't know, I'm just rambling now. :giggle:
its probably not a business but a clever way for clever way to pay for fresh college sugar babes
in the first episode during mayas orientation she mentions Tybalt's family(Burke) is one of the biggest donors of the college
he donates to the college , sets up a scholarship for his sugar babes , and writes them off as tax deduction , quite clever:WeSmart:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
So now Sage is Jade's daughter and Tybalt's sister? Since when is a redhead the daughter and sister of some blondes?
We've had the genetics arguments before on here, not again. Also, Sage and Tybalt both have green eyes. Stephen and Jade's are brown.

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
So, on that note, where will the MC first fuck Jill (and "in the ass" is not the kind of answer I'm talking about)?

I reckon back at that tree with a bunch of horny horses looking on.
In her room would be the best because it's right under Tybalt's nose. :sneaky: :devilish:
Nope... In Tybalt's bed would be best!

Jill's the type of girl who will never take it up the ass. :ROFLMAO:
Jill is exactly the type of girl that would take it up the ass!

Reactions: Kellermann
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes