• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You don't think she was just worried about the headlines the next day? "Perverted Pervert Pervertedly Falls From Perverted DIKs Roof After Pervertedly Engaging in Perverted Actions!"...
and who knows

in fact Quinn is one who stays away from risk

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a question, on my Chick path I can hit just 50% during the threesome with Josy and Maya, my Rps are 21 with Josy and 32 with Maya, what did I miss?

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hi everyone, I have a little issue, on my Chick path I can hit just 50% during the threesome with Josy and Maya, my Rps are 21 with Josy and 32 with Maya, what did I miss?

on the night of Josy's arrival you don't have to stay with her but go to Quinn's

in this way you will have to complete all the sexual points of the scavenger hunt at the same time

to go to Quinn's you have to be a good customer of her restaurant

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
on the night of Josy's arrival you don't have to stay with her but go to Quinn's

in this way you will have to complete all the sexual points of the scavenger hunt at the same time

to go to Quinn's you have to be a good customer of her restaurant
it is impossible for my character on Chick path because I refused Quinn's service (I suppose this decision is the best for a chick). Does it worth playing again the chick part?

Jan 15, 2019
Hi everyone, I have a question, on my Chick path I can hit just 50% during the threesome with Josy and Maya, my Rps are 21 with Josy and 32 with Maya, what did I miss?
Don't do any lewd scene with maya in episode 3( if i remember right)

In short be a tough guy and dont let maya indulge you in cheating behind Josy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
haha

looks like today we will have another heated discussion like yesterday
I'm kidding huh

then I already said yesterday that the closing of the fourth chapter is mistaken, and those scenes that I have reported are a clear example of this

to make a serious consideration: yesterday I said that in my opinion DPC described, especially initially, Maya in a way that could easily be "unpleasant" to the players. in the same way with Quinn he does the opposite, despite being the "criminal" of BR she is always treated in a way that leaves the doubt: many lost looks, moments of unexpected tenderness, she is a bitch, but never completely.
and in fact many players were frustrated when in the sixth chapter he refused their help due to a question of previous choices / affinity

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it is impossible for my character on Chick path because I refused Quinn's service (I suppose this decision is the best for a chick). Does it worth playing again the chick part?

you have a longer scene with both Maya and Josy, instead of the one with Maya alone

personally I would generally recommend you do a DIK game too, but not just for that scene

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Until now she is the perfect gal. She doesn´t care bout money. She is never bad. Just a Funny Lovely Gal. Don´t see one mistake on her char ... thats why i think she´s just a trap.
A "trap" trap, or just a trap?
what come to mind is the fact that Jill was actually Will till he transitioned. and to back it up remember the question MC was asked when paired with Jade? "what defines gender"

Reactions: Trojaner

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
you have a longer scene with both Maya and Josy, instead of the one with Maya alone

personally I would generally recommend you do a DIK game too, but not just for that scene
That's not a problem I have both cick (Jill, Bella, Josy & Maya) and dik (Sage and all other side girls) path.
Because I prefer Josy over Maya, I should play again the chick part... yes I am a perfectionist

Jan 15, 2019
I'm kidding huh

then I already said yesterday that the closing of the fourth chapter is mistaken, and those scenes that I have reported are a clear example of this

to make a serious consideration: yesterday I said that in my opinion DPC described, especially initially, Maya in a way that could easily be "unpleasant" to the players. in the same way with Quinn he does the opposite, despite being the "criminal" of BR she is always treated in a way that leaves the doubt: many lost looks, moments of unexpected tenderness, she is a bitch, but never completely.
and in fact many players were frustrated when in the sixth chapter he refused their help due to a question of previous choices / affinity
she behaves like a bitch with everyone except MC

and even with MC she just do to tease him

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
she is bitch with everyone except MC

and even with MC she just do to tease him
technically Quinn was a bitch only to Josy (the girl that called the MC when his phone was with her) and Maya (the girl MC was all sweet and protective at the party) the same two girls that later hurt MC. if you think about her talk with Mona, there was nothing bitchy about it, she simply warned her about Burke's retaliation and indeed later we did see Burke cancel Mona from the database

• Thinking Face
Reactions: R1viel and Ghostly
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes