Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
if I understand correctly, for hitting the max rep with Jill you have to lose a few points with Bella and viceversa (for both of them you need to be on chick path but you have to choice your rep durin yoga scene and pumpackes... punpakes... the cooking scene) you are not forced to lose any rep with other girls but the last choice between Jill and Sage; Maya over Josy or viceversa (need chick / neutral path but who you fool around with is an important choice, but I have to investigate better mainly for the cleaning scene in 6th cap but Isabella should hate you), no problem with Sage (you just need dik path and there is no competition with the other girls but the last scene if you want to go out with Jill or stay with sage trying to heal her by fever, obvious choice here)
if I understand correctly, for hitting the max rep with Jill you have to lose a few points with Bella and viceversa (for both of them you need to be on chick path but you have to choice your rep durin yoga scene and pumpackes... punpakes... the cooking scene) you are not forced to lose any rep with other girls but the last choice between Jill and Sage; Maya over Josy or viceversa (need chick / neutral path but who you fool around with is an important choice, but I have to investigate better mainly for the cleaning scene in 6th cap but Isabella should hate you), no problem with Sage (you just need dik path and there is no competition with the other girls but the last scene if you want to go out with Jill or stay with sage trying to heal her by fever, obvious choice here)
thanks
ı have another questıon how to create an ısabella only path
ıf we want to wın ısabella we have to be nıce to her but then she gıves us to jıll ıs there a (fuck you jıll ım not ınterested ın yo button)

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
thanks
ı have another questıon how to create an ısabella only path
ıf we want to wın ısabella we have to be nıce to her but then she gıves us to jıll ıs there a (fuck you jıll ım not ınterested ın yo button)
Don't kiss Jill during the date or don't go further in ep5. She will gradually loose interest.

Reactions: ename144

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
:illuminati:not a conspiracy theory:illuminati:
Cathy has resigned and will leave after training her replacement,
Whose gonna fill her shoes .......
another single unsatisfied milf MC picked up on tinder ,who also visits the same milf bar
I don't believe Cathy will leave. I think that when the MC finds out she's issued her resignation he'll either talk to her to try and convince her to stay (and he'll have sex with her on the DIK path), and he may even try to find out who the real culprit was in order to bring her some closure.

do you prefer someone more sensitive and aware of your feelings?
View attachment 913722 View attachment 913723 View attachment 913724 View attachment 913725

I understand you :p :ROFLMAO:
How it was - 930942_screenshot0026.png

How it should have been - Artboard 1.png

I'm kidding huh

then I already said yesterday that the closing of the fourth chapter is mistaken, and those scenes that I have reported are a clear example of this

to make a serious consideration: yesterday I said that in my opinion DPC described, especially initially, Maya in a way that could easily be "unpleasant" to the players. in the same way with Quinn he does the opposite, despite being the "criminal" of BR she is always treated in a way that leaves the doubt: many lost looks, moments of unexpected tenderness, she is a bitch, but never completely.
and in fact many players were frustrated when in the sixth chapter he refused their help due to a question of previous choices / affinity
The only thing that could really be considered "unpleasant" with regards to how DPC presented Maya is that she was in a relationship with another LI, but this would seem to be more of a personal issue with certain players being possessive over each individual LI than it is about the way Maya is presented. People are often more than happy to have a male MC get involved with multiple LIs and then eventually bring them together as a throuple or harem, but when 2 LIs are already in a relationship, suddenly people got triggered. Also, the rejection makes little sense when a player can do everything with them, so this is more of a fault of DPC's decision to split these paths in this way than it is with the actual characters.

I'd also count myself as one of those people frustrated with the Quinn decision because it's another one of those cases where you can do everything with her, but she'll reject his help mainly because of an affinity check. People might say, "it's because his personality on the DIK path is more what she likes, that's why she won't accept his help on the other paths", but seriously, what does she really see that's significantly different on the DIK path that she doesn't see on the Neutral/CHICK path? The only triggers in terms of moments/scenes are to take her number, use her services, and have sex with her in Ep 4, which can be done on a CHICK run. So she clearly doesn't need to see much of the MC in order to trust him on the DIK path, and I don't see why it needs to be so different on the Neutral/CHICK path.

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Can someone help!? When I get to the test part my game crashes and I can't get past it
If you're using the compressed version, try the Being a DIK compressed version math101 bug-fix (Math101 Bugfix in the OP).
is there any update file to update the game from 0.4.1 to 0.5.0
Some of the BeingADIK-0.5.1-pc-lin-patch.zip filehosts still seem to be up?
| |

I haven't tested these downloads, so can't say for sure if they work OK. Racity was uploaded by f95, I'd try that one first.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's why I like Lily so much. She stood up to Quinn (and she sucks a mean dick). During Lily and Quinn's scene I think I actually said out loud, "finally!"

we must acknowledge to Josy that she did this before, after being suddenly woken up after a complicated evening

p.s. that was the Josy I liked, then gone and now replaced by Maya's sex sensei

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
in reality with Josy she would like to be a bitch but Josy won't let her, indeed she exploits Quinn's character to be admitted into the aspiring HOTs by confessing to her being Tommy's sister.
but also towards Maya she is more bitch than Sara and Melanie are towards Ashley (Sage path)? or Tommy towards MC? there is always the hidden threat to Maya of becoming a restaurant dish. and this scene continues to disturb me

View attachment 913781
if Tommy knows Maya's existence, he did it through Quinn

in my opinion Quinn's worst gesture is when she slaps Riona, it's a very violent gesture to put her in her place.

but then soon afterwards they seem to make peace and seem to be part of their relationship of dominance and submission
I assume Tommy knows Maya through Josy (though not their actual relationship); hence why he was interrupted, to avoid revealing the secrets ahead of time.

As far as Quinn goes, I think she's just an abrasive asshole by nature. She likes to get a rise out of people, and as Tommy notes it doesn't much matter who it is. So she'll play up the Josy thing to Tommy, tease Sage about her rich family, or imply to the MC that she can make Maya misbehave. And those are three people Quinn seems to like. The only time I can think of Quinn showing voluntary restraint is if the MC joins her and Sage for lunch; if Sage asks her to stop fighting around her, Quinn will limit herself to snark for the rest of the meal.

I agree that slapping Riona is probably Quinn's low point thus far. Though, depending on how you look at it, trying to convince Riona that she's good for nothing more than prostitution and drug running is arguably even worse.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Don´t belive it ... belive more that she has an much Darker Background like Chick born with a Dick or other Dark things
If this wildly unsubstantiated, dare I say scandalous theory has any truth to it, I'd have to say kudos to her surgeon! Given what you see in the shower scene, it looks like the transition was a complete success. :sneaky:

Reactions: Arigon

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The only thing that could really be considered "unpleasant" with regards to how DPC presented Maya is that she was in a relationship with another LI, but this would seem to be more of a personal issue with certain players being possessive over each individual LI than it is about the way Maya is presented. People are often more than happy to have a male MC get involved with multiple LIs and then eventually bring them together as a throuple or harem, but when 2 LIs are already in a relationship, suddenly people got triggered. Also, the rejection makes little sense when a player can do everything with them, so this is more of a fault of DPC's decision to split these paths in this way than it is with the actual characters.
I'm not talking about fidelity or exclusivity, but just how DPC makes Maya behave.

if it were only as you say Sage should be the most hated, and instead it is not at all

these are what I argue about how DPC has made Maya unpleasant for many players:

it is a reasoning already addressed.
Maya says she was convinced the relationship was practically over, until proven otherwise we have to believe her and for sure she did not know that Josy was coming, and that she would never make it to the BR

she is not 100% convincing but this is it, Mc believes her, and it is up to us to believe her too.

DPC writes, in my opinion voluntarily, Maya in order to create a certain resentment towards her, practically immediately.
I do a quick recap of how DPC makes Maya "unpleasant" to players (not all of course), I am of course referring to players who had an interest in Maya
1) at the end of the movie night in bed MC declares his feelings, that was the moment Maya should have stopped him and she doesn't
2) on the evening of the grinding, we are bombarded with Maya's thoughts (in retrospect it is very clear that Maya is a Lesbian, but at that moment we are not understanding it) and they are all "selfish", all about the sensations of her body and the fact that she believes what she feels is wrong, even when she kisses Mc she tries to think of Josy (we don't know then that it is Josy, but this is)
3) when MC reunites with Maya after the cum-petition, she doesn't mention the grinding, but asks him to help her, making out with her. a request I would say quite tactless, as well as useless since MC is not a DIK yet. on that occasion MC can ask Maya to talk about it later, which seems to me the only sensible thing to do
4) when MC returns to the dormitory he finds Maya in the dark, in the most depressing scene of the game, and he has to force her to be able to talk

in my opinion at that moment the damage between the players and Maya is already done, the end of chapter 3 only takes away the hope that they were only misunderstandings

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No offence to anyone here, but you'd have to be a total self-centred cunt to try to screw every girl you come across, even those that tell you they are in a relationship, and then get all butt-hurt when you find out that two of your conquests are screwing each other. In my opinion, anyone with that attitude deserves an un-lubed, 12" dildo rammed up their ass so they can experience what butt-hurt really feels like.

Seriously, you're either fucking around with someone, or you're in a relationship with them. If you're just fucking around then they are allowed to fuck around with others as well, and if you're in a relationship with someone then neither of you should be fucking around with anyone else (that's called cheating). In this case, the MC wants to fuck his cake and eat it too (that was the best perversion of that saying I could come up with right now, maybe something better will come to me later...).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I assume Tommy knows Maya through Josy (though not their actual relationship); hence why he was interrupted, to avoid revealing the secrets ahead of time.

As far as Quinn goes, I think she's just an abrasive asshole by nature. She likes to get a rise out of people, and as Tommy notes it doesn't much matter who it is. So she'll play up the Josy thing to Tommy, tease Sage about her rich family, or imply to the MC that she can make Maya misbehave. And those are three people Quinn seems to like. The only time I can think of Quinn showing voluntary restraint is if the MC joins her and Sage for lunch; if Sage asks her to stop fighting around her, Quinn will limit herself to snark for the rest of the meal.

I agree that slapping Riona is probably Quinn's low point thus far. Though, depending on how you look at it, trying to convince Riona that she's good for nothing more than prostitution and drug running is arguably even worse.
I thought so too, but it wouldn't make sense for him to say "she's a friend of my hated step sister" (if Josy's father doesn't know I don't think Tommy knows), what could Rusty care about that?

it must be something inherent to life at BR
in the most harmless of cases, perhaps he could be saying that Maya was Quinn's new pet, or something

and to add anxiety, think of all the times Maya goes away because she has to do HOTs stuff .. mysterious HOT stuff

another consideration, all wondering where Maya's father got the dorm key from, let's not forget that Quinn always had that key

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
we must acknowledge to Josy that she did this before, after being suddenly woken up after a complicated evening

p.s. that was the Josy I liked, then gone and now replaced by Maya's sex sensei
Really? Both roles feel like natural parts of Josy's character to me. She's witty and kind, with an optimistic outlook. So she'll return Quinn's mean-spirited snark with less barbed snark of her own, but will respond to her friend's insecurity with practical advice.

I do think Josy was somewhat overshadowed by Maya in this episode, but that's more a result of the how the plot was structured. I don't think Josy was out of character.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The only thing that could really be considered "unpleasant" with regards to how DPC presented Maya is that she was in a relationship with another LI
I know she's your favorite LI but I think you're ignoring many unpleasant aspect's of Maya's character.

When you first meet her she doesn't have anything nice to say about anyone
screenshot0007.png
and I believe her comments about the Alpha's and the DIK's were more than a little judgemental

She also shows her willingness to use people
screenshot0008.png

When you look at her argument with Josy you can see that she has a tendency to be mean and to lash out at people
screenshot0032.png screenshot0033.png

And this is really cold and hurtful.
screenshot0050.png screenshot0051.png screenshot0052.png screenshot0053.png screenshot0054.png

We also see during the grinding scene that she doesn't have any thoughts for the way she's using MC, only for herself. Likewise in the party scene after, she doesn't even apologize to MC, just ask to be helped again and doesn't take any responsibility when he refuses.

In the library scene Maya, and Josy too, are very insensitive, making out in front of the MC despite being aware of how he feels about them.

Also in episode 5, instead of putting on a brave face and being there for her lover, she turns around and walks away.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes