• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Even with crabs, there is a lotion for that. :love:

Besides, I’d go after her without even thinking about it. :Kappa:
"If you want it, there's always a way."
I would go through the suffering of crabs if Arieth looked like that.

I think now is the right time for the prayer, mate. :Kappa:
I don't know, LD. The mods demons are circling these areas like vultures. Do you think it's safe to pray in this place? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
  • Maya & Josy path is incompatible with Jade, Cathy and Quinn.
  • If you pick Sage over Jill in EP6, it will cost you Jill in the next two episodes.
  • If you have a date with Jill in EP6, you'll miss scenes with Envy, Sandy & Nora. Quinn will also reject you in EP8.
  • If you go for Cathy in EP5, it will cost you Bella in EP7.
Good list.

There's also the crossroads: the paths for the 5 LIs (Bella, Jill, Sage, and Maya & Josy) become incompatible at the end of Episode 8 and the MC is forced to pick one - or reject all the LIs and pick Others to keep playing the field. In the latter case, being on Jill's and Maya/Josy's paths will prevent you from picking Others . (Though Jill's path has lots of ways to fail and you'll only be locked out of Others if you successfully avoid all the pitfalls.)

May 3, 2022
The guide is up-to-date for Interlude – Riding the Waves

My walkthrough focuses on the player’s choices and features links and references to better understand their longterm consequences in the story.

As the game has entered its third season with an ever expanding universe, I’m keen to make it more instructive; phone apps are now introduced and a list of characters has been appended.

This guide exists first because Being a DIK is fun and because the official is sometimes confusing and omits some useful data. Whether you want the utmost with the love interests, or you are playing the game for the first time, you will find the answers to your questions. Thanks for adding a Like if you value it. Enjoy the game and good reading to you!

Read it and download it from and Google Drive

Choices & Outcomes | Rewards & Pack Quests | Art & Wallpapers | Vault codes & ΔIK house | Timeline & Flowcharts​
Your flowchart for Quinn is incorrect on pg208. If Quinn refuses help eps6 when it gets to eps8 'Are you Sage's sex friend?' yes -> 'Accept the threesome' yes -> 'DIK or Neutral Affinity' yes -> 'Threesome with Sage' fails bc Quinn shuts MC down. Quinn refuses your help due to MJ will not allow this chain to progress. Perhaps if you follow it w/o MJ it would work if you didnt have rooftop sex w/her? Not sure there.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Personally I prefer this one more:

View attachment 1979722

:love:
Eh.. I dunno, man. I'll agree that both versions of the renders are better than stock Arieth, but neither of them are good enough to make me say 'yes', though Dumitas' short-hair work on her is closer to the mark. You know I know how to appreciate a proper redhead, but Arieth's just not that physically appealing, and being dumber than dogshit does not raise the appeal in any way.
2. He refuses to ask anyone their full name or, oh, I don't know, maybe, "Sage, I am really starting to have feels about you, tell me about your family...." :ROFLMAO:
With the exception of having (twice) met the older brothers of a couple that I've been involved with, I have never really known much of anything about the families of the girls/women I've been involved with since my youth. Maybe it's a (semi-)American viewpoint, I don't know, but I just didn't care.

I'm not fucking her mother, her father, or her brothers. They are, ultimately, entirely irrelevant to me. People like to say "You're not just marrying the girl, you're marrying the family", but no. No I'm not. I am selecting an individual to get involved with, and if they are too strongly tied to their family that the family's opinion matters more than our own then they are simply not worth being involved with. (the same holds true of religious people who are more tied to their church/faith than their potential mate).

In BaDIK, obviously, that would be different with Jill, because banging Amelia is the top thing that makes the idea of dating Jill palatable, but IRL I would never date a girl just because I'd rather bang her mother. I'd go for the mother directly. It's not worth the drama and dickhead behavior otherwise.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I'm not fucking her mother, her father, or her brothers. They are, ultimately, entirely irrelevant to me. People like to say "You're not just marrying the girl, you're marrying the family", but no. No I'm not. I am selecting an individual to get involved with, and if they are too strongly tied to their family that the family's opinion matters more than our own then they are simply not worth being involved with. (the same holds true of religious people who are more tied to their church/faith than their potential mate).
When dating or even initially after marriage, that may seem true, but as a guy who's been married to the same woman since 1996, I can say that no matter how much you think that the only people who matter in a marriage are the two spouses, their families, friends, and cultures always influence them in important, unavoidable ways. Maybe if you marry an orphan or something you can avoid that, but otherwise I just don't see how.

Having said this, let's be clear: our MC has only been dating any of these women for 4 to 6 weeks. And during this time there has been a lot going on, particularly all the activities around Hell Week. It's probably not realistic that the MC doesn't even know Sage's (or Jill's or Bella's etc.) last name, but otherwise I don't think it's strange at all that the MC hasn't spent much or even any time talking with his LIs about their families.

Reactions: ename144

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have a little surprise package for you.

"The world is in your hands"

One tree is in San Diego, one in England and the last in Italy.
- San Diego probably points to Zoey or Emma.
- England points to the Burkes. And why? Tommy asks Rusty in the introduction to EP5 what kind of name Tybalt is anyway. Rusty says it's probably English.
- The Italian candidate is Geoff. He knew very well in EP5 what pictures are in the Preps mansion.

Sage is holding her hands very similarly.
This points to a question from EP8. Heather asked the MC if he would get her his jacket. For this, the screenshot is from the HOT party in EP7. Look over Heather's right shoulder!

1st answer: You can get it from my room. Who's laughing here? Elena. Heather answers that Tommy and the MC are both pigs. There are two pigs. A small one and a big one. This answer makes the MC and Tommy brothers. Please don't start an incest discussion. If Pete and Monica get divorced, everything will be fine. In the Mansion mini-game, Pete needs help cleaning up his garage. Not good who is after Josy. So the MC is not unique because Neil also fathered Tommy.

2nd answer: the MC remains neutral like John and is immediately berated by Heather for not having his own opinion. This is not good for my MC either. I like JB but he is totally under Elena's control. On the shelf behind Heather is a horse. A stallion. "Stallion" That's what Josy said when she told the MC in EP3 so she could go to college. Sounds like many, many varied vaginal activities for the MC. But he has no say in when and which one he gets to fuck as the second girl. Sorry, but the MC is not going to let Arieth, Wendy, Suzy, Minny, etc on his cock.

3rd answer: Finally my Orange Sky. The MC establishes in this response that he is the alpha male and later establishes his alpha girl. Josy and Maya are made equal by gender research. Look at the picture of the rooster and the chicken on the Derek screenshot. The MC becomes the so-called rooster in answer 3. Short explanation, since I don't know if the idiom is known outside the German-speaking world.

"It refers to woven raffia baskets in which poultry used to be carried to market. Usually there were chickens in the basket, and now and then there was a rooster in between. So he didn't have to fear competition from other roosters in his basket full of hens, as was often the case on the farm."

On the shelf behind Heather, we see a chicken at the top and next to it a small sphere and a large sphere with many hexagons. The hexagon (hexagon) is a fertility symbol. It represents the uninterrupted union of the sexes. In ancient Egypt it was used as a tool to communicate with the dead. The hexagon amulet was used to protect the home and hearth and brought health and safety when traveling. So I'm assuming that Heather is pregnant. The only question is by whom. +2 or was it already +3. I'll make it a little more exciting. To the left of Zoey we see 3 connected hexagons.

So I am thinking to myself that this is the crossroads and DPC did not create EP8 as originally planned. This seems a bit rushed to me, or maybe DPC wanted to get all the side stories wrapped up first before creating EP9.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: openup212

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Eh.. I dunno, man. I'll agree that both versions of the renders are better than stock Arieth, but neither of them are good enough to make me say 'yes', though Dumitas' short-hair work on her is closer to the mark. You know I know how to appreciate a proper redhead, but Arieth's just not that physically appealing, and being dumber than dogshit does not raise the appeal in any way.
You could say that we got picky after CS, something we can all agree on is that no one can compare to the Goddess. :Kappa:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I worked on static renders and animations. I have now posed 3253 renders for the episode, and about 180 are in the render queue.

I also posed the longest animation in the episode so far; a ~1 min 19 seconds animation consisting of 27 animations. The longest animation in the game so far has been 30 seconds. Episode 9 will breach that minute mark with three animations.

Making these long animations has felt more like working with cutscenes than standard animation work. It's new to me, and I believe this is the next level for Being a DIK in this area. I can't wait to show you everything!

I'm working on the final free roam event at the moment and I will keep pushing on with the art until I need to write some of the remaining scenes.

I have a scene coming up where I will have to pose more characters than I ever did in a scene before. I haven't counted how many characters there are for this scene yet, but probably somewhere between 50-70.

It's going to be exciting and very demanding work, and also feel like it's going super-slow at times to make a single render. But I know how similar renders in this episode already turned out great, so I know these will too, and that the work is worthwhile.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

This week I worked on static renders and animations. I have now posed 3253 renders for the episode, and about 180 are in the render queue.

I also posed the longest animation in the episode so far; a ~1 min 19 seconds animation consisting of 27 animations. The longest animation in the game so far has been 30 seconds. Episode 9 will breach that minute mark with three animations.

Making these long animations has felt more like working with cutscenes than standard animation work. It's new to me, and I believe this is the next level for Being a DIK in this area. I can't wait to show you everything!

I'm working on the final free roam event at the moment and I will keep pushing on with the art until I need to write some of the remaining scenes.

I have a scene coming up where I will have to pose more characters than I ever did in a scene before. I haven't counted how many characters there are for this scene yet, but probably somewhere between 50-70.

It's going to be exciting and very demanding work, and also feel like it's going super-slow at times to make a single render. But I know how similar renders in this episode already turned out great, so I know these will too, and that the work is worthwhile.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Definitely sounds like an October release date guys.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Sneaking the goblin cave be like:
View attachment 1979592

It's because of constant posts like this that I spotted this word first this morning:

Image.jpeg

Of all the movies I've watched, games I've played, and literature I've read, I have never seen or heard the word "goblin" used so frequently as in here, and it's affecting my brain.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

I mean those would be the most aesthetically pleasing, but who knows, maybe Tybalt was in the middle, or even Chad if you wanted to mix things up.

I can't believe you just suggested that any part of this hookup would be aesthetically pleasing.

The only threesome Tybalt is ever going to be the part of includes 2 watermelons.

I can't believe you just suggested Tybalt might be spit roasted by two watermelons.

Don't blame me - you had this coming:

Tybalt spit roast.jpg

EDIT:

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
WTF did you do to your avatar?

1660322693317.png

I'm lost now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes