allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
so as for now who can we fully date as far as i know Bella/Jill/Josy/Maya/sage and the rest are just sex right ?
Pretty sure it's just those 5 since they're the main LIs. I don't think anyone has ever realistically expected any of the side LIs to be dateable. It's mostly just supposition and hoping that they can be but who knows? Maybe later on you can pursue side characters if they're popular enough.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
do you think we can romance Quinn and turn her into good girl or its out of the pic
Romance yes but i don't think that MC can turn her into a good girl, if then Quinn will be completely ignorable for most of the players. She is an interesting character cause of her personality (pimp, dealer, hardass) and it would be stupid for DPC to transform her into a weak pussy only by riding MCs dick.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Just to check something.. does the amount of money given to Riona at the rich people house during their hell week party matters to the story or nah?
Yes, if you give her at least 3 bucks, you'll get the free ride with her at the HOTs party ending into the Cammy threesome (if not this will cost 3 bucks paying at thre party).

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Just to check something.. does the amount of money given to Riona at the rich people house during their hell week party matters to the story or nah?
It can get you a free sex scene with Riona at the HOT's party in Episode 7:
  • Kiss Riona on the couch at the DIK's party in Episode 4
  • Give Riona at least $$$ at the Prep's party
  • For threesome with Riona and Camila at said party, also mention outdoor sex to Cammy during Episode 4
Then, the scene in Ep. 7 is free and, more importantly imo, you can get it without being a customer of Quinn's restaurant.

There are also other ways to get said scene, though. Check the official walkthrough for more info.

May 3, 2022
It can get you a free sex scene with Riona at the HOT's party in Episode 7:
  • Kiss Riona on the couch at the DIK's party in Episode 4
  • Give Riona at least $$$ at the Prep's party
  • For threesome with Riona and Camila at said party, also mention outdoor sex to Cammy during Episode 4
Then, the scene in Ep. 7 is free and, more importantly imo, you can get it without being a customer of Quinn's restaurant.

There are also other ways to get said scene, though. Check the official walkthrough for more info.
Its $$ at Prep party, not $$$, for Rios get it for free option. Or just sayin Rio had the hottest ass at movie night w/HOTs. $$$ is what she asks for if you have to pay for it at the HOTs party bc you opted into Restaurant. To unlock the option for the lewd you need to have slept w/Rio alone at least once, kissed her, asked Quinn for freebie or given Rio at least $.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Its $$ at Prep party, not $$$, for Rios get it for free option. Or just sayin Rio had the hottest ass at movie night w/HOTs. $$$ is what she asks for if you have to pay for it at the HOTs party bc you opted into Restaurant. To unlock the option for the lewd you need to have slept w/Rio alone at least once, kissed her, asked Quinn for freebie or given Rio at least $.
1664182894432.png

Reactions: Ilhares

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
View attachment 2065393
Yours is wrong. Reason I know is I played the game only gave Rio $$ & got it for free.

You are copyin the eps part of WT not the lewd unlock. Its a typo fyi.
We seem to talk about different paths. On mine, I didn’t use the restaurant and you have to give $$$ to have a shot at the lewd scene in Ep 7, like the WT says.
If you did use the restaurant, paying $$ is enough to get the lewd scene in Ep 7 for free.
Non restaurant users don’t have to pay in Ep 7 anyway.

Cba to replay tho. It’s a minor issue anyway. All I wanted to say was that, depending on previous choices, it can matter how much you pay, if you want a Riona sex scene in Ep 7.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Pretty sure it's just those 5 since they're the main LIs. I don't think anyone has ever realistically expected any of the side LIs to be dateable. It's mostly just supposition and hoping that they can be but who knows? Maybe later on you can pursue side characters if they're popular enough.
But we can roll with Lily, don't take that away from me :WutFace:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Very interesting question. Especially because Riona says (no prostitution) to the MC so he should not do it. With the Preps party one should not forget also, so that a camera drone is in the game, which can be steered by an App with the cell phone. With this drone, the MC has also seen through the windows.

Everyone has cell phones and an app is quickly downloaded.

I could imagine that if there are pictures of the money being given, so that some will wonder why the MC gave money to Riona. If the MC is in the restaurant, he fucks Riona yes. Not good if Sage finds out about the restaurant and then sees this picture.

But Riona also sells drugs for Quinn and she also smokes on the patio. If there is no sex between Riona and the MC and a drone is recording of it, it could be interpreted by others the images from the camera drone so the MC is involved with drugs.

There is also another possibility. At the preps party, we see Tybalt pushing Riona away as the sprinkler system goes off. What was Riona doing with Tybalt anyway. After all, the snob Tybalt would never actually talk to a person like Riona. Unless Tybalt has a plan and needs Riona to implement it. I was just pointing out yesterday that if the MC steals money from Jill's room, there could be consequences. What if Tybalt pays Riona to somehow get money from the MC. This is recorded by this drone camera and Tybalt uses this recording as proof with Jill that the MC stole the money from her room because such a poor MC can't have that much money.

On the other hand, if the MC does not give money to Riona, this drone camera will only record a conversation of Riona and the MC.

Last edited:

LionsNose

Mar 20, 2021
Hey,
Sorry to bother, but i cant seem to figure out the search function..
How do i find all the previews for EP9, i haven't seen one since the first three ones.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Very interesting question. Especially because Riona says (no prostitution) to the MC so he should not do it. With the Preps party one should not forget also, so that a camera drone is in the game, which can be steered by an App with the cell phone. With this drone, the MC has also seen through the windows.

Everyone has cell phones and an app is quickly downloaded.

I could imagine that if there are pictures of the money being given, so that some will wonder why the MC gave money to Riona. If the MC is in the restaurant, he fucks Riona yes. Not good if Sage finds out about the restaurant and then sees this picture.

But Riona also sells drugs for Quinn and she also smokes on the patio. If there is no sex between Riona and the MC and a drone is recording of it, it could be interpreted by others the images from the camera drone so the MC is involved with drugs.

There is also another possibility. At the preps party, we see Tybalt pushing Riona away as the sprinkler system goes off. What was Riona doing with Tybalt anyway. After all, the snob Tybalt would never actually talk to a person like Riona. Unless Tybalt has a plan and needs Riona to implement it. I was just pointing out yesterday that if the MC steals money from Jill's room, there could be consequences. What if Tybalt pays Riona to somehow get money from the MC. This is recorded by this drone camera and Tybalt uses this recording as proof with Jill that the MC stole the money from her room because such a poor MC can't have that much money.

On the other hand, if the MC does not give money to Riona, this drone camera will only record a conversation of Riona and the MC.
Don't think so, not by it's not possible but it's too early in the game. Yes Tybalt is a shitheat and a snob but at this time he isn't offended enough to do this (and he has several other things to do like party planning, kissing others ass etc). Don't think that he is smart enough to conspire and also don't think Riona is dumb enough to do this.

In Ep9, Tybalt may have the incentice to do but Riona, no matter how much he would pay, wouldn't do this (at the current state) to MC.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Don't think so, not by it's not possible but it's too early in the game. Yes Tybalt is a shitheat and a snob but at this time he isn't offended enough to do this (and he has several other things to do like party planning, kissing others ass etc). Don't think that he is smart enough to conspire and also don't think Riona is dumb enough to do this.

In Ep9, Tybalt may have the incentice to do but Riona, no matter how much he would pay, wouldn't do this (at the current state) to MC.
When the MC first does yoga with Jill and Isabella on campus, he already realizes that Tybalt has a crush on Jill. After yoga, there's a Rooster Cluck. Tybalt is reading along.

After Chad's attack, the MC spends the night in Jill's bed. The next morning, the MC runs into Tybalt.

The MC arranges to Date Jill right in front of Tybalt.

After the date with Jill, another Rooster Cluck. Tybalt is now so jealous that he classifies the MC's contribution as harassment.

This is all before EP5. Tybalt is already distraught and jealous. Yes, I can already imagine that Tybalt would resort to such means, considering that he then even blackmails Jill later.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes