Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Which version is season 1, 2 and 3?
Seasons 1 and 2 are contained in a single version, which is 0.8.3 in the OP.
Season 3 only has the Interlude currently, that's the Season 3 Interlude download in the OP.
When episode 9 is released, the Season 3 Interlude version will be updated to include that.

So to play all the content currently, go through the 0.8.3 version which is the first 2 seasons. Then play through the season 3 interlude version, which will ask you to import the save from 0.8.3. When episode 9 is released, replace the interlude version to continue.

Reactions: ename144

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Has dalli_x already read the "old lady in nursing home" thing or do you have something about her on your own? :KEK:
I stole it from Reddit but anyway;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The topic was discussed here in this thread a long time ago. One thing should not be forgotten. The old woman (Agnes) has Alzheimer's, according to a caregiver. Well, maybe she doesn't have it.

Let me give you three thoughts.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
The topic was discussed here in this thread a long time ago. One thing should not be forgotten. The old woman (Agnes) has Alzheimer's, according to a caregiver. Well, maybe she doesn't have it.

Nah dalli, that's absurd, just by thinking about James Bella almost had a meltdown several times, if that were the case she wouldn't even mention MC's rooster about it during their hangout, let alone react so fondly to it.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Let me give you three thoughts.
Just to throw a curveball for shits and giggles, what if Agnes is a red herring and Stephen's mom is the old teacher that Derek fucked?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Just to throw a curveball for shits and giggles, what if Agnes is a red herring and Stephen's mom is the old teacher that Derek fucked?
Well, I already had the idea, because Derek once said to the MC that he wants to fuck his sisters, his mother or Neil.

But great-grandmother Lydia would also fit. However, I liked the idea better that Lydia is the great-grandmother of Tybalt. Then we as players can fuck the entire female side of the Burke family. :eek::devilish::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Its not that Dalli is wrong he's just not always right there is a difference between the two but I don't know what it is. Also DPC should not be compared to shit thats rude, to shit :Kappa:
Worth repeating:

1664292837015.png

Dalli is not wrong about everything.

Has dalli_x already read the "old lady in nursing home" thing or do you have something about her on your own? :KEK:
I stole it from Reddit but anyway;
The topic was discussed here in this thread a long time ago.

Did that bit a year and a half ago.

Man, what has happened to this thread since I've been gone? I feel like Vinnie touring the DIK mansion for the first time:

Vinnie1.jpg
Vinnie2.jpg

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Damn. Thanks, haven't been around here for long but I figured you have something about this :KEK: All of this just makes me eager to play ep.9 already..

Reactions: dalli_x

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Yes, to buy an additional picture frame over your desk you have to pay 8 bucks.
2D art would be the logical explanation. Up to $3 per pic as you unlock the later pictures. That would be over half the previous wallet size. And as Dr Soong mentioned the extra frame is $8 on it's own.

Not worth the money. There's only one 2D art worth hanging.

My desk.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes