Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Since I'm aiming for a December release, starting next month, the Mini DIK ($5 tier) won't have the Season 3 base game for the Interlude, and it will be moved to the DIK tier ($10), as mentioned in the past.

Like in the past, the Mini DIK tier will get the patches to upgrade the Interlude to v0.9.0 two weeks after release.

A refresher for all new patrons since the last release is that my release schedule always looks like this:

• Early access (as soon as possible), Huge DIK ($25) tier
  • 3 days after early access, DIK ($10) tier
  • 2 weeks after the early access, Mini DIK ($5) tier (Patch only. You need the base Season 3 game to upgrade, in this case, the Interlude).
So, you make 5$ Patrons wait 2 more weeks after you made them wait 13 months for episode 9 ?!?!?! o_O

You know what, I think I'm going to download it here and save those 5 bucks. :sneaky:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Due to intricate branching, I have yet to see everything I created for the episode,
Oh boy he's hyping this soooooo much that not even the trilogy LOTR (Lord of the Rings) can't compare to this masterpiece that pink gonna release on hallow... Christmas:rolleyes:
Since I'm aiming for a December release, starting next month, the Mini DIK ($5 tier) won't have the Season 3 base game for the Interlude, and it will be moved to the DIK tier ($10), as mentioned in the past.
2 weeks after the early access, Mini DIK ($5) tier (Patch only. You need the base Season 3 game to upgrade, in this case, the Interlude).
DIK move...

Release Date: 2022-03-04
:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

are pretty much the same words I use with my boss when I don't feel like doing anything

"I check things, verify data..."
"Ilhares, what are you doing today?" : Why does it look like you're being lazy?
"Reviewing and verifying our project data, boss." : Because I am, and I don't trust the other fuckwits who've been in here.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hi, I was reading a review of the game and two things called my attention. I thought it was a recent review but then noticed it was an early one, so I was in doubt if these were things that were later changed because I never noticed them...

Never heard any voice acting... Am I crazy or is it something that was taken away?
Originally there was some light voice work, but personally I think it was pretty bad, and I'm glad he removed it. Somebody said the files themselves may still be in the RPAs somewhere, but I can't swear to the accuracy of that.

Same thing, but since this one could be more subtle, did I miss something? Of, if it's gone, what it was and in which scene?
I don't remember any outright derision, but I do remember a rather amusing scene (for me, at any rate) where it was addressed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: The Dick
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes