MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019

View attachment 2162052

The animation queue is down to 28 animations, and the speed feels the same as last week. My estimation from the previous status update still stands.

Animations between 4-13 seconds have been rendered to completion this week. The remaining animations range between 3-8 seconds. Seven of those animations require approximately 50% more render time than the rest.

I'm focusing on playtesting and polishing, and there is no point in listing everything I'm working on since it's in all areas of the episode.

I find things to fix with every playthrough, be it renders, dialogue, code, GUI, sound/music, etc. The episode quality is improved with every pass I make.

Due to intricate branching, I have yet to see everything I created for the episode, but I'm working my way through everything methodically.

Since I'm aiming for a December release, starting next month, the Mini DIK ($5 tier) won't have the Season 3 base game for the Interlude, and it will be moved to the DIK tier ($10), as mentioned in the past.

Like in the past, the Mini DIK tier will get the patches to upgrade the Interlude to v0.9.0 two weeks after release.

A refresher for all new patrons since the last release is that my release schedule always looks like this:

• Early access (as soon as possible), Huge DIK ($25) tier
  • 3 days after early access, DIK ($10) tier
  • 2 weeks after the early access, Mini DIK ($5) tier (Patch only. You need the base Season 3 game to upgrade, in this case, the Interlude).
The actual dates will be announced when beta testing starts.

And since I've gotten plenty of DMs about it, the walkthrough is released between releases and after each episode, usually within 1-2 months after release, but never during the release weeks, as I'm preoccupied with community work during that time.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

interlude was a waste of time. Who cares about that ex bitch and all the other new characters in that interlude. that whole story could of probably been summed up in 5 mins.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Lmfao, people are really comparing icstor with Dr Pink cake? Like damn, icstor was making a sandbox game and bailed when he had to do the branching. Also, why are people acting surprised that 5 dollar patreon have to wait 2 weeks and get the patch only?(It not something new). Atleast it better than 1 or 2 dollars patreon pledges where you get status update and nothing else.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Cool! Let's play FUCK-MARRY-KILL.

View attachment 2162768

Can only choose one of each, so no cheating, and you've gotta kill someone (I don't even hate Zoey but had no one better to kill).
Fuck: Nicole

Kill: Can we add Chad because I don't think I would choose to kill any of these girls

Marry: It's the hardest choice. It's good that the game will not give you such a choice I would choose Sage, we saw best scenes of joy and even sadness with her, the scene of taking care of her while she is sick is one of the best scenes in this game for me,and wake up every day to see this you can say that you are the luckiest man in the world
Picsart_22-11-12_11-32-43-022.jpg

Last edited:

Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes