Siphon

Aug 18, 2016

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I wanna know who Blue Eyes is...

I'm glad I kept a Manwhore save so I have a chance at Zoe later too...

But honestly the best thing about the ending was that instrumental of "House of the Rising Sun". Surprised Pinkcake could use it, it should be DCMA'd.

As forth the main paths, I deleted my Bella save, I don't like how that's going.
Sage: Surprise threesomes, here we come.
Josy and Maya: I hope you enjoyed your dick, Tommy is going to cut it off.
Jill: cutest banana ever. Though I kinda wish if you were DIK aligned she would still wore the Bee outfit.
I cant' see Jill being ok with a threeway, but after what happened with Bianca... one can hope.
I think the Blonde Cosmo girl from Swiper has blue eyes but her personality couldn't be any more different. The brunette one that gets back with her bf has green eyes, so she is out. Emma from the interlude has blue eye? But she has the big tattoos that should show on her neck and hands and what would she even do at that party, how would she find out Zoey is invited there to know where to crash? To what end? No, way too convoluted.

Any other girls that we see briefly and people would get a kick from their return? The nurse from the old folks center? The bartender stripper from Pink Rose? :unsure:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
am i the only having a problem at the start of episode 9 when tommy and jacob are talking it crashes?
Yes, you are as unique as your mommy told you.

Another question: How do I delete everything, every file, the bonus content and the gallery? I wanted to play from the scratch and only managed to delete my savegames. The rest of the content is still accessible.
There are 2 saves folder the one in the game files and to reach the other type %Appdata% in the run box, look for Renpy and there you have all your renpy games save files. Your collectibles are saved in the 'persistent' file in the Being a DIK folder, the transfer saves, if you want to delete those as well are in a separate folder in there named 'persistent' and then look for 'BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845'

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't imagine anyone in this forum didn't know Elena from intert,,, whatever.. my money is my money and the Dik will get 0 untill he change the model he used for Tiffany
I wouldn't even know that "intert" was supposed to mean Intertwined if someone else didn't name it in this thread. I don't know what Intertwined is, much less there's some character named Elena in it. So, you know, it makes all this butthurt over sharing character model (that anyone can buy) with some virtual waifu even funnier to me :v

Reactions: Ilhares

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Which other games have Sage if i may ask? (just curious, no disbelief or anything)
Quote the games. I think you are incorrect. I can prove it
The game with a girl with the Sage model : Sorry, my memory malfunctions.. maybe it helps, probably not though lol...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Sorry to all maya fans but,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jokes aside, As long as we have josy I'm game
Be positive, man. The way I finished that scene, Maya's the hero, she's totally sleeping in the wet spot.
Beer tap is on bed in the room next to Jacob's room I think it might be leons room?
It's in Nick's room, which I'm pretty sure Tommy straight up fucking tells the MC, if people would read instead of skipping the dialogue.
where restock cakes?
Right hallway - fridge - right hallway.
I wanna know who Blue Eyes is...
Ellie from Swyper is the current theory, but I admit I haven't gone back to check her eye color.

But honestly the best thing about the ending was that instrumental of "House of the Rising Sun". Surprised Pinkcake could use it, it should be DCMA'd.
It's a cover version, it was probably incredibly cheap for him to license it. Unlike some developers, DPC does try to keep all his stuff above board and legit, which is why season 1&2 lost the music that they'd had after some nobody band I can't even remember decided to reject free publicity after 4 years of ignoring DPC's submitted request to them.
Jill: cutest banana ever. Though I kinda wish if you were DIK aligned she would still wore the Bee outfit.
Well, you see, bees do a lot of pollinating. On the Jill route, MC has already taken care of that with his stemen, so the bees aren't necessary anymore.

Where does the pollen go?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I do wish that damn Party Planning Board wasn't RNG'd where a few people are placed. I had one party set up almost perfect (cheat mod for money) and then on the next path I had to nix a lot because of people's wants not lining up and having to double a lot of things. I kind of imagine the next update will be double fisting Christmas and New Year's, so when I can finally get all 3 perks that have the "This" does not require "This", I'm going to be a lot happier.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I think this is not the only camera that will appear.
for you guys, who you think is watching the cameras?
vinny? stephen? cops? other?
I don’t think it’s the cops since the pictures are used to piss off the Jocks. Originally I thought it was Quinn, as a candy cane appears on the floor between MCs first visit and the point where the picture is revealed. However it never made much sense that Quinn would do that to the Jocks.

That leaves 2 possibilities. The nerds in some form of revenge with Sally as their agent, or and this is what I’m now leaning to, Vinny.

Vinny would make sense if he is trying to fuck with Quinn. If he can make her look like she isn’t performing then he might be able to get the college back as his area. (Logic being Vinny plants camera knowing DIKs fuck in there, find’s a useful picture and sends it to Dawes, along with ChadxTroy evidence to the Alpha’s, the Alpha’s react and get more attention them and can’t buy drugs, Quinn’s business suffers)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
We'll have 12 months to be prepared for our date with Nicole. It has to be perfect.
The perfect date? Avoid Sandy by any means necessary. Nicole takes you back to her place to meet her son. You take them out bowling (something suitably child-safe). You take them to dinner afterwards, then take them home (courtesy of Rusty's wheels). Junior goes to bed, and you and Nicole start work on his baby sister. How's that?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Rusty doesn't get rejected because he fucks around, he got rejected because Micha wanted to try to not cheat on her boyfriend.

I don't really see that as a positive, MC is gonna go total fuckboy even on the DIK path and act like a complete wet blanket.

Have you seen the posts on this site? That's a Venn Diagram that almost completely overlaps.
You should read the whole scene again. Of course, Micha rejects Rusty and prefers to try again with her ex, because Rusty has lost his reputation. He has screwed around a lot and is a male slut. As a result, no decent girl trusts him anymore.

But I hope so he will get another chance from Jill.

Reactions: Hanomarkhan

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The perfect date? Avoid Sandy by any means necessary. Nicole takes you back to her place to meet her son. You take them out bowling (something suitably child-safe). You take them to dinner afterwards, then take them home (courtesy of Rusty's wheels). Junior goes to bed, and you and Nicole start work on his baby sister. How's that?
Perfect! I will just added a sweet movie night with some cuddles before the sweet making-baby sister session.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes