gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Reactions: Zareem

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
People who hate Jill's banana costume are missing the point.

When you are playing non-Jill routes she comes dressed as a sexy queen bee. Because she doesn't have the self-confidence to be herself. You can tell because she doesn't feel comfortable in the sexy bee costume and thinks it is not her.

When you are on her route she is dressed as a banana. Because her relationship with us gave her self-confidence to be herself.
which basically means that the relationship with MC hurts Jill. it gives her the security to remain even more anchored in her fantasies, always remaining light years away from the world around her.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

When you are playing non-Jill routes she comes dressed as a sexy queen bee. Because she doesn't have the self-confidence to be herself. You can tell because she doesn't feel comfortable in the sexy bee costume and thinks it is not her.

When you are on her route she is dressed as a banana. Because her relationship with us gave her self-confidence to be herself.
I am quite confident to fuck Bianca and that she tell me

Bianca: Tell me I'm better than Jill

Reactions: Zareem and UnoZero

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Her true-self kinda sucks. Better change a bit

halil123

May 23, 2017
Who says turn her into a slut? Be less childish is alredy good. That's why i like more when MC and Jill are just friends, in this scenario she seems more mature.
If wearing a banana costume turns her into a child, then wearing a slutty outfit turns her into a slut.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
where are the keys in the haunted mansion, been at it a hour , and the it starting the suck
Think there are multiple threads with the answer to this,

But just for you, freezer, jar of slime and top of cage.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021

When Jill is not in a relation with MC she knows she has to step up her game and dress to impress, or no chance to get him...
In a relation she feels safe, but she falls back to her less secure side and isn't challenged enough to go Queen Bee, so we get Banana Jill... But it's a known fact diamonds are formed under pressure.....
You are close but it's not about her having self confidence, it's her not being challenged to grow!

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
So Quinn is actually more jealous than Josy and Maya, she immediately stops hanging out with you if she hears you're dating Jill. Whereas J&M let you do your thing.
Maybe you could say Quinn being so jealous is cute, but it made me lose some respect for her. More fragile than Maya, how ironic...

View attachment 2282790
I'm not completly sure that Quinn is jelaus about Jill. It's highly possible that Quinn is simply disgusted by miss prim and proper.
Jill also would be disgusted with Quinn if she would know what she is doing. Quinn and Jill are antithesis of each other.

Reactions: sava75

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
I think it's the slight camera angle shift is why a few people think he opened the safe. But yeah, he didn't get into it. Rusty had good foresight in changing the combination after the Cathy incident.
Yep. So I guess that scene was there so we can confirm it was Vinny who posted the cluck

Reactions: vogelbeest
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes