OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Out all the girls you want to fuck a guy cross dressing as lily respect :Kappa: :ROFLMAO:

No, cross-dressed as Envy. BIG DIFFERENCE!

Envy.jpg

You might surprise yourself with where you'll stick your dick if you imagine it going in Envy.

Besides, he's acting like such a little bitch through most of the episode that he deserves at least some pegging.

But he wasn't so keen on the proposition...

Jamie magic finger.gif

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
No, cross-dressed as Envy. BIG DIFFERENCE!

View attachment 2283305

You might surprise yourself with where you'll stick your dick if you imagine it going in Envy.

Besides, he's acting like such a little bitch through most of the episode that he deserves at least some pegging.

But he wasn't so keen on the proposition...

View attachment 2283306
Oh my how could I make such a mistake :ROFLMAO: but you might be surprise yourself with where you would be willing to stick your dick if you image its Lily

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So.. I cant be the only one who noticed, that the mansion Jill points to saying she grew up there, basically saying its her paremts house.. thats the exact same mansion behind her mom.

i guess that means they’re family maybe have some kind of history no?

View attachment 2283234 View attachment 2283235
No you're aren't remotely close to the only one. It's been discussed to death since it first show up many episodes ago. In fact you are very late to the party.

Having said that, most houses are bought and sold over time. Being the same house absolutely does not automatically mean they are related. For all we know, it's entirely possible that MC's grandfather was so upset that Lynette left him to be with Neil that the house became an unbearable reminder of the whole affair. The grandfather absolutely couldn't stand it, and thus immediately sold it, coincidently to the Royce family. That would also be consistent with how the grandfather was basically out of MC's life all those years.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Troy is probably Melanie's brother.
Very different skin tone though. I think it would make more sense that Troy is related to Sarah than Melanie.

Or it could just very well be that Sarah & Melanie had previously stumbled upon Troy & Chad's secret, much like how MC did.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Very different skin tone though. I think it would make more sense that Troy is related to Sarah than Melanie.

Or it could just very well be that Sarah & Melanie had previously stumbled upon Troy & Chad's secret, much like how MC did.
Alternatively Mel could be related to that bald Alpha, I think his name is Alex? He's the one who's with Troy (Edit: Chad, brainfart) when they sit and talk to Mel inside her room at the party hosted at the HOTs.

Maybe that dude and Chad are super close and somehow either he knows, or Chad accidently let it slip to Mel. Maybe they grew up together, who knows?

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Alternatively Mel could be related to that bald Alpha, I think his name is Alex? He's the one who's with Troy when they sit and talk to Mel inside her room at the party hosted at the HOTs.

Maybe that dude and Chad are super close and somehow either he knows, or Chad accidently let it slip to Mel. Maybe they grew up together, who knows?
Yeah, she could be related to Troy who has a similar skin tone and black hair, or she could be the adopted sister of Alex, who is sitting with Chad (not Troy) in Mel's room, and who looks nothing like her ;)

Alex is a candidate for knowing, though, as Chad says he's crashing on his sofa. Not sure why Alex would not live with the other Alphas, but I dunno.

• Haha
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
What I get from this is that everyone should pick Sage. Not a bad advice.
Unless you've fucked her mom. Honestly glad I have a loyal save for her, because that situation has to go fucking nuclear. She will 100% find out. Wonder if that path is even salvageable when Sage learns about it. MC better invest in a groin guard made of lead, and have maxed out his brawler points.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes