travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Lily is a bit inconsistent in regards to the affinity she prefers: in the ep 5 prep party you can get a scene with her without having to pay only if you're Chick or neutral. But in the ep 7 Hots party she invites you to her room only if you had that previous scene with her, or if you have DIK affinity.
I actually like that part about it - who said "bad girls" are only for assholes? Especially if you consider the somewhat tense relation between Lily and Quinn, at least at first. Both are "bad" but one responds to DIK and other gives little extra for the CHICK.

Really CHICK Others? I feel like that almost defeats the purpose of Others plus you miss out on the DIK actions which 100% of the side girls respond to...
And another good part that it's not so black and white, so far. Like being able to still get scenes with Riona even if you don't pay for restaurant(DIK action). I also don't remember any other instance where being DIK unlocked different interaction with her. Sarah and Melanie are 100% DIK girls though.

Jan 18, 2022
Jill's costume amused me too, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it's completely out of place.
it's not just any party, it's the first party MC is throwing, Jill is there as the party organiser's girlfriend
it's the same as showing up in shorts to a gala dinner hosted by your partner, the shorts are comfortable, they may represent you more than the suit, but they are out of place

Jill dressed as a bee is not that she has become a man-eater, but she is a girl who adapts to the context
It's a Halloween party, not a gala or even an underwear party. It's about dressing up and having fun. If people were expected to dress in a way that fits a context then it would really be no different than the Prep party where everyone dressed almost exactly the same.
I don't recall the other participants wearing uniforms (apart from the 3 nurses :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ).

when you're a guest you usually adapt to the context, it's not like Jill is the soul of the BR student parties and is there to launch a fashion, instead she thinks that going as a banana is a good idea, she should thank Leon for taking some of the attention off her
Jill's never been to a DIK party and she hadn't dressed up for Halloween since she was a kid (outside of attending the prep nonsense). The MC let's her pick her own costume. It's not like how he picked a costume for Bella on her path so clearly the only context the MC gave Jill is that it's a costume party. That being said, not all the girls at the party showed some skin or had "more serious" costumes. I know they don't count because they aren't LIs but we had whatever onesie Karen was wearing, a ghost sheet, a pumpkin, and a santa claus off the top of my head. And if we're really getting into party-wear context, let's not forget mask stick dude so at least banana Jill is in a costume lol.

Also, the bee costume isn't Jill adapting to anything but agreeing to a costume that Bianca clearly suggested. Bianca and Liv have heard about DIK parties and wanted to attend as they are wilder than Jill. So bee Jill is more a nudge out of her shell from Bianca than Jill trying to fit into the party that Josy invited her to.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
What I really want is to see the world expended and see some activity outside of B&R, see how the diks function outside of college and how the LI's and side women fair.

Man in EP9 I felt that every women wanted our MC to nail her, it seems that the word is getting out there that MC is packing and he is getting pretty popular. Some women even fall in love with him, Lily and Nicole are also very close to falling hard for MC, but I think that Lily is a undercover cop/agent. Lily is very smart despite her stupid look, + her acrobatic ability can be explained by police training.

DPC is soon 4 years striaght with this game, and I still get the feeling that in episode 3 we are only starting, yet in every episode he gives himself a plot exit that gives him the option to wrap up if needed.

marseilyes

Nov 15, 2022
Guys, what do you think being angry with Zoey option makes sense? Does it cause her to try hard to make up to MC somehow or it might be one of those nonsense choices which we hold ourselves back in vain?

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I have finally played through enough of my routes that I have seen generally what happens with all five LI choices. I guess now there's nothing left but to wait a year for Episode 10.

Waiting.gif

Aww, who am I kidding? I still have many alternative routes left to play, a ton of content to discover, and a shitload of ridiculing to do. But there's way too much to put in a single post, so I'll be taking this in bits like I've already started to do.

And I guess I'll continue with that scene from my "waiting" gif above.

I swear when I posted this I didn't actually believe there would be a pseudo hangout:

Hangout 1.jpg
Hangout 2.jpg

The inclusion of this scene was cool, but I would have loved it if DPC had added the option for just one or two more jabs at Tyballs.

I always liked Zoey's looks, and I always knew she would return. Because of this, I wasn't as put off as most about the Interlude. I wanted more character detail, and it reaffirmed a feeling that was already sown.

But this episode sealed it.

Zoey is fucking adorable.

Adorable 2.jpg
Adorable 1.jpg

And because of her...

Neil Vamp Douche.jpg

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
We waited a year for an update. This game was my favourite. But now I see it's just turned into a point and click game.

But what is it really? The whole update takes place inside a house. Frankly, I didn't expect to encounter this after 1 year of waiting and the "interlude" update that didn't add much to the main story. Update intervals have always been long. But the content was always full and satisfying. I don't know what to say. No story progression. All we do is go from room to room, searching items and click on the hidden buttons. Talking to certain people from time to time and reacting positively or negatively to girls who are flirting with you.

And unfortunately we are not free even in these choices. Your choices mainly locked from last season. So if you choose someone at season 2, there is no real choose in this update at all. You are just watching content and clicking buttons lol.

I respect anyone who likes this update, but it was a real disappointment for me. See you next year at the Christmas update.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
It's pretty easy to avoid unnecessary drama between LI
Choose to stay friends with Josy & Maya, don't go to see Bella, don't flirt with Jill...
If there is a choice i will always choose the path with the least amount of drama.
What I get from this is that everyone should pick Sage. Not a bad advice.
Unless you've fucked her mom. Honestly glad I have a loyal save for her, because that situation has to go fucking nuclear. She will 100% find out. Wonder if that path is even salvageable when Sage learns about it. MC better invest in a groin guard made of lead, and have maxed out his brawler points.
Tbh: He is my theories based on what we see from the game so far that will most likely will happen.

M&J: They will be drama based on Maya Dad, Josy family finding out she's dating Maya, they slowly breaking up. The fact that this romance route have paths:
1. Thorpe Route where you been equal amount of time with both of them.
2. Maya solo with ignoring Josy
3. Josy solo with ignoring Maya.

I can see based on there three routes will determine if Maya & Josy still together or not just make the MC choose between them.

Bella: Her whole storyline is a drama so none said here

Jill: Her family might like MC because of his low status, MC telling Jill about her friend being cheated on or not.

Optional: Pass flings/Cheating

Sage: Finding out about her father, Quinn & rest of the HOTs shady ways,

Optional drama: MC being involved with the restaurant, MC not telling her about Chad being gay, MC fucking Jade & the DIKs & Mr.Burke knows about it.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I have finally played through enough of my routes that I have seen generally what happens with all five LI choices. I guess now there's nothing left but to wait a year for Episode 10.

View attachment 2283952

Aww, who am I kidding? I still have many alternative routes left to play, a ton of content to discover, and a shitload of ridiculing to do. But there's way too much to put in a single post, so I'll be taking this in bits like I've already started to do.

And I guess I'll continue with that scene from my "waiting" gif above.

I swear when I posted this I didn't actually believe there would be a pseudo hangout:

View attachment 2283950
View attachment 2283951

The inclusion of this scene was cool, but I would have loved it if DPC had added the option for just one or two more jabs at Tyballs.

I always liked Zoey's looks, and I always knew she would return. Because of this, I wasn't as put off as most about the Interlude. I wanted more character detail, and it reaffirmed a feeling that was already sown.

But this episode sealed it.

Zoey is fucking adorable.

View attachment 2283949
View attachment 2283948

And because of her...

View attachment 2283982
Sage is such amazing, I literally thought that she was a slut and a typical popular bitch, yet I was so surprised later.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Ok, I finally got around to play slowly episode 9. Honestly? Probably over of my least fav episodes since like episode 1 or 2 (not counting the prelude). I'd give it a 6,5/10... maybe 7 on dif paths. Why? Well...

The good:
- Probably a CHEATING system in place. I'm curious to see how it will play out and how it will bite players in the ass.
- Josy and Maya reminiscing about their relationship with MC if you reject them sounds like DPC still sort of teasing a BREAK-UP scenario and the LIs FIGHTING for the MC (I hope).
- I liked the new mini-game. Didnt enjoyed the house rebuilding one but this one is simple to understand and doesn't look too hard right now.
- The usual great scenes/animations.
- Zoey is cool. I want to see how this will develop, especially on CHICK solo paths.

The bad:
- Too much free-roam. I was done after the second roam. Roaming in the same place so many times and so much times gets boring, especially since we know the layout of the mansion by now. It was too much.
- Playing a CHICK solo path sucks. Nuff said. DPC rushed it too soon and locked us out of sooo damn much.
- The haunted basement was pretty poor.
- WE CAN'T WE HAVE A NICE BREAK-UP WITH JADE? I didnt even wanted to end things, but at least let my MC tell her why he's breaking up, instead of she almost killing us just by looking at the MC.
- The overall dinner with the Burkes was pretty meh. Expected a lot more drama.
- Overall no real story progression, aside from Vinny becoming the main villain (I guess?)
- No brawler, means a fighting system rework? Hum...
- Maya and Josy just BORE me to death when they're together, HOLY FUCK.
- All the LIs seem pretty okay the MC reject/dump them. More fighting for the MC please.

I know a lot of amazing work is put into this game but... please dont take +1 year for another update. I liked the party but it wasn't all that impressive and good, especially because it took like 90% of the episode.

Last edited:

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
And because of Jill too.
could reveal the family secrets of Mc.
Especially the family lineage of his mother who died after he was born.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Still can't get over the ridiculous Banana costume. I'm wondering if it's an elaborate troll from DPC in that if you get the Banana costume at any point, you're doomed! To get a good Jill end you need to actually have to play as a DIK and get rejected initially otherwise she stay's naive and ends up buffeted about by other's and ends up broken up at then end (to echo a parallel from his parents, it'll turn out the Dad was a complete DIK and was rejected by Lynette the first time until she saw his charm or some such).

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think that Lily is a undercover cop/agent. Lily is very smart despite her stupid look, + her acrobatic ability can be explained by police training.

DPC is soon 4 years striaght with this game, and I still get the feeling that in episode 3 we are only starting, yet in every episode he gives himself a plot exit that gives him the option to wrap up if needed.
:LOL:
Yeah, that's some kind of a police training for sure, they trained her how to grind her ass to someone's cock very well. :LOL::devilish:
View attachment 2284052
Next time I get a chance, I will approach to a female cop, show her this picture, and ask if they teach it at the police academy. If I stop showing up on F95, then I'm in jail. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes