Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
OP > Extras > Save Files

Read the included instructions, there's even a video...

OP > Extras > Special Render Guide > Freeroam Special Renders > Halloween party free roam part 1 > Ep9-Josy-6
:oops: what... the... @#$%... I didn't think there was IN the kitchen! I stared at that room many times and didn't see a thing... now that it was revealed, it seems to obvious! LOL... it's not even small, how in the hell did my brain miss that?! heheh I actually found most of them on my own, haven't looked for help in any way. Handy guide...

While going through the game's image files recently (looking for profile images for recreating characters) I noticed a bunch of images that show where hidden things were (the images that light up when you point at them)... some surprises out there I never noticed in older episodes.

Reactions: Meushi

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Still can't get over the ridiculous Banana costume. I'm wondering if it's an elaborate troll from DPC in that if you get the Banana costume at any point, you're doomed! To get a good Jill end you need to actually have to play as a DIK and get rejected initially otherwise she stay's naive and ends up buffeted about by other's and ends up broken up at then end (to echo a parallel from his parents, it'll turn out the Dad was a complete DIK and was rejected by Lynette the first time until she saw his charm or some such).
Well, look at it this way: both Jills are valid. Since MC(not us as narrative deciders) picks what he wants. Chick MC will fully enjoy vanilla Jill. While a more Neutral to DIKish MC will enjoy Darth Jill more. So I think DPC actually created a divide that will satisfy 2 types. The Jill Purists(naive, vanilla, basic bitch, chick) and stronger willed and determined Jill, a Jill that fights for what she wants. A side of which we first saw when she destroys Tybalt. This was actually a great move on DPC's part.

Because who ever plays Jill and really enjoys Jill route, the banana costume is so on point her socially retarded antics. It's so Jill. And I for one loved that run, I laughed and enjoyed it.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
No. Episode 10 is going to be Thanksgiving and episode 11 is going to be another interlude and episode 12 is going to be the violent Christmas incident that was flash forwarded to.
And the violent Christmas incident will be played out through a mega-freeroam investigation special, where MC is tasked with finding clues the entire episode. Plus theres a DNA collection minigame!

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Well, look at it this way: both Jills are valid. Since MC(not us as narrative deciders) picks what he wants. Chick MC will fully enjoy vanilla Jill. While a more Neutral to DIKish MC will enjoy Darth Jill more. So I think DPC actually created a divide that will satisfy 2 types. The Jill Purists(naive, vanilla, basic bitch, chick) and stronger willed and determined Jill, a Jill that fights for what she wants. A side of which we first saw when she destroys Tybalt. This was actually a great move on DPC's part.

Because who ever plays Jill and really enjoys Jill route, the banana costume is so on point her socially retarded antics. It's so Jill. And I for one loved that run, I laughed and enjoyed it.
Jill's banana costume is symbolism. She was born with a penis and masculine facial structure. This is why she was bullied as a child, and also why Bella remarks that she should date MC because "she's a woman now". Get ready for trans-Jill for those on the Being a CHICK path!

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Man... how can someone NOT feel for Rusty.

That guy was rejected in the party and in the next day he discovers that his crush is dating his soon-to-be best-friend. I can only imagine if he had to sell that damn car. I really hate Micah now, that last CG with Rusty baffled looking at Jill and the MC point to the fact he's not over her.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
No. Episode 10 is going to be Thanksgiving and episode 11 is going to be another interlude and episode 12 is going to be the violent Christmas incident that was flash forwarded to.
Maybe it was a flashback, and not a flash forward, a hint to what happened to Bella's husband perhaps?. The room we see the shadowy figure emerge from is now the locked room in her house. Also Bella's home is decorated differently now there is no dining table, now she has a sofa, coffee table a large TV.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Well, look at it this way: both Jills are valid. Since MC(not us as narrative deciders) picks what he wants. Chick MC will fully enjoy vanilla Jill. While a more Neutral to DIKish MC will enjoy Darth Jill more.
I'm pretty sure it will either be Banana Jill or Strawberry Jill and depending on the season Vanilla Jill or Chocolat Jill....
Please don't mess up our Jill-shakes!

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Just wondering if I'm the only one that likes the free-roams.
DPC should add a resource management mini-game to the free-roams. Every action (i.e., use of a movement arrow, fast travel, speaking to someone, or interacting with an object) consumes one resource unit. The free-roam must be completed within the allocated resource budget, or you fail and must start over. This would really increase the sense of accomplishment!

/s

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Maybe it was a flashback, and not a flash forward, a hint to what happened to Bella's husband perhaps?. The room we see the shadowy figure emerge from is now the locked room in her house. Also Bella's home is decorated differently now there is no dining table, now she has a sofa, coffee table a large TV.
We've never had a flash forward in a chapter prologue. They've all been flashbacks. Not sure why anyone would think different this time around.

Reactions: John Ness

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Playing a CHICK solo path sucks. Nuff said. DPC rushed it too much and locked us out of sooo damn much.
I agree with most of what you said, but for this one I think the answer would just be not playing a CHICK solo path lol. I mean, you miss out on a lot by being a DIK on certain LI paths as well, that's just how the paths work. Certain paths work better with different affinities, you're not meant to get a lot of content on a CHICK others path just like you're not meant to get a lot of content on a DIK Jill path.

AngryBob2

Dec 24, 2022
Idk why everyone hate Jill so much, she is adorable tho...
But if you want to be fk around mode, then you can't choose Jill route.
People don't "hate" her, they just want a generic corruption/ntr route like there are in almost every AVN. Just look at some of the comments asking for threesomes with Bella or lewd scenes of humiliation. These are people who don't understand that those plots will never exist in this game.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Jill's banana costume is symbolism. She was born with a penis and masculine facial structure. This is why she was bullied as a child, and also why Bella remarks that she should date MC because "she's a woman now". Get ready for trans-Jill for those on the Being a CHICK path!
I'd find that twist to be hilarious, and if there is a reaction of MC committing suicide after finding out, I'd chose that as a perfect end to that route xD

Man... how can someone NOT feel for Rusty.

That guy was rejected in the party and in the next day he discovers that his crush is dating his soon-to-be best-friend. I can only imagine if he had to sell that damn car. I really hate Micah now, that last CG with Rusty baffled looking at Jill and the MC point to the fact he's not over her.
Nah, fuck him. Not MC's problem the rest are not, as Sage put it: A Greek God xD

No, you're special snowflake, like me.
Same here, I enjoy them, they are needed to interact with such a huge cast. And I fully enjoyed EP9

View attachment 2284154 Man that face in the Josy/Maya ending is priceless. MC has a lot to clear in episode 10.
He asked the MC too take care of her, so MC took care of them buns.

I'm pretty sure it will either be Banana Jill or Strawberry Jill and depending on the season Vanilla Jill or Chocolat Jill....
Please don't mess up our Jill-shakes!
If she ends up being trans, I'd actually send DPC one grand for that ultra troll move. Just as a thank you, lmao.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Just wondering if I'm the only one that likes the free-roams.
I've enjoyed some free-roams in the past, but usually only the first time playing them, and not when they overstay their welcome. When I'm forced to play multiple playthroughs to get all the content, the free-roams just feel like padding after the first playthrough, and when they last the entire episode, they feel like padding even in the first playthrough.

Reactions: hawk784563
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes