Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Just finished Episode 3.

Ok, now I see why this game is so good. The story. I actually read it. It's like a good book. And I normally don't read 90% of the renpy content. Cuz it's garbage not worth my time that often.

Fucking great job.
Baby steps, man. I'm proud of you. One word at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 2284154 Man that face in the Josy/Maya ending is priceless. MC has a lot to clear in episode 10.
Meh, I will just put him in to his place again, just like last time. :LOL:
BeingADIK 2023-01-04 05-44-02-96.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-01-04 05-45-10-26.jpg
DPC better stop these unbelievable forced dramas, He shine when it's about comedy, or even in some sex scenes, but when its comes to Drama, his writing fall apart.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbh: Some people in the fandom misunderstood or don't understand subtext sometimes even myself. At least I'm aware of it.

I always saw Bella telling herself it's just lust to somewhat justified her with the MC, however it grew into something more. I mean Nicole, Jade & Cathy is even impress how mature he can be for someone his age because most men older than him are more immature. So it's not far off for another older woman like Bella caught real feelings. I mean Nicole & Jade were seriously hurt by his rejection, even Bella if you choose Jill over her. I mean she two subtle hurt reactions.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Meh, I will just put him in to his place again, just like last time. :LOL:
View attachment 2284469
View attachment 2284470
DPC better stop these unbelievable forced dramas, He shine when it's about comedy, or even in some sex scenes, but when its comes to Drama, his writing fall apart.
It's not really forced if it been built up to.

Forced Drama is putting drama out of nowhere without a purpose or where it's unnecessary.

Tommy finding out that MC fucked Josy on their parent bed, Josy dad being clearly angry about it, then there the fact Tommy will be mad MC wasn't mad enough to talk to him about it especially being a DIK brother. I mean look how he reacted when Quinn did something disrespectful to the DIKs. Then fact the other DIKs hide it from him showed that it would pissed off a lot.

I don't think it'll be serious but it'll cause more tension between the two because he's already jealous of him in a way, now to add he's fucking his sister, then didn't talk to him about it. Pretty much is disrespectful towards him in a way that it'll add more tension between them.

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
Tbh: Some people in the fandom misunderstood or don't understand subtext sometimes even myself. At least I'm aware of it.

I always saw Bella telling herself it's just lust to somewhat justified her with the MC, however it grew into something more. I mean Nicole, Jade & Cathy is even impress how mature he can be for someone his age because most men older than him are more immature. So it's not far off for another older woman like Bella caught real feelings. I mean Nicole & Jade were seriously hurt by his rejection, even Bella if you choose Jill over her. I mean she two subtle hurt reactions.

Nicole is a Queen and she should be worshiped as one.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's not really forced if it been built up to.

Forced Drama is putting drama out of nowhere without a purpose or where it's unnecessary.

Tommy finding out that MC fucked Josy on their parent bed, Josy dad being clearly angry about it, then there the fact Tommy will be mad MC wasn't mad enough to talk to him about it especially being a DIK brother. I mean look how he reacted when Quinn did something disrespectful to the DIKs. Then fact the other DIKs hide it from him showed that it would pissed off a lot.

I don't think it'll be serious but it'll cause more tension between the two because he's already jealous of him in a way, now to add he's fucking his sister, then didn't talk to him about it. Pretty much is disrespectful towards him in a way that it'll add more tension between them.
Will see, I don't have faith in DPC that he is capable to make it feel organic.
We talking about a guy, who writing scenarios, of Sage disliking Jill because she think she dates Tybalt, but immediately became BFF once she found out she is not.
or that none of the characters actually telling MC who Sage parents are, not even after they saw a video of him Fucking her mother, they dont say a word to him, even then.:whistle:

Tommy is just one of these. at least you right about the fear of Josy dad finding out, it was MC who she Fucked with on her parents bed. at least that feels realistic, being afraid of Tommy is not.
and weak drama creates weak solution, like the Fuck fuck Fuck in the end of episode 8.
But knowing DPC I won't be surprised if Tommy think it was Jacob who fucked them, since for some reason they assumed Sage was coming out from Jacob room, too. :LOL:

Do you think he give us a proper scenario when MC be like: Hey, Tommy, if you genuinely worried for Josy and look at for her best interest , I can assure you she is in good hands. But if this is about You, and how that Make you feel, then Fuck off, its none of your bussines.

- I don't know,:LOL:

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
Has it ever been confirmed in game that Tommy has fucked Quinn at some point? He seems pretty surprised when he finds out that she fucked the MC outside on top of the roof. He almost comes off as jealous and not just surprised. Thoughts?

Reactions: 71211

Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
Oh my god lmao, I got myself stuck in an actual scene loop because of my modded save. I'm on both the Jill path and the Bella path, and I'm seeing Bella arrive in the party greeted by a banana, walking upstairs as big titty satan, and then she turns into a mummy and chats, then loops back to her arriving. Woops, gonna have to restart this run LOL

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Oh my god lmao, I got myself stuck in an actual scene loop because of my modded save. I'm on both the Jill path and the Bella path, and I'm seeing Bella arrive in the party greeted by a banana, walking upstairs as big titty satan, and then she turns into a mummy and chats, then loops back to her arriving. Woops, gonna have to restart this run LOL
The save fix in the OP should help.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Has it ever been confirmed in game that Tommy has fucked Quinn at some point? He seems pretty surprised when he finds out that she fucked the MC outside on top of the roof. He almost comes off as jealous and not just surprised. Thoughts?
One clue I can think of is that in ep 9 neither Quinn nor Tommy seem ashamed or uncomfortable when he's fucking Christie. And Tommy has DIK affinity which Quinn likes, so there's a chance they did do it. Maybe when they were both getting high, like MC with Quinn.

herruva

Dec 28, 2017
So maggots, how do I cure the emptiness I have now because I finished the current version of the game? Lol.

I had to spend the holidays by myself and this game was a lifesaver. Maybe it is silly because it is an AVN. But there you go. At this point I don't even care about the kinky stuff anymore.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in BADIK? explicit confirmation that a girl, who might be of interest to MC, has had sex with another man?

impossible

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I already said if he's not a manwhore and loyal. I don't the problem on the safe side really. But agree to disagree.
but that is exactly the point: it is not a safe choice
if Jill is worried about STDs she should ask MC to continue using a condom, that's a safe solution, that's what people in the real world who have that concern do

asking for a test, after already having had unprotected sex, is just intrusive. if MC may have had some virus before the test, he may likewise contract one after the test. where is the safety?

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho85

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so far we have not even seen her kissing James... neither in pictures nor in flashbacks

Bella? Jade? Heather? Nicole?
As I was responding you added names.

Nicole actually is an exception, she has definitely had sex with someone, and it is no accident that she has often been included in fairly impromptu threesome

Heather, is a special case (her main attraction is that she is Tommy's girlfriend) and certainly not a long-term interest for MC

Jade is married but we never see her well-disposed toward Burke

clarify: I am not saying that they never had sex, but that this is almost never explicitly confirmed

Last edited:
Reactions: NebulousShooter

big_pappi_e

Jul 10, 2022
Haunted mansion-issues with cage key, not showing up any ideas? Problem for anyone else or am not doing something correctly.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes