CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
what that fucker says and what is true are two different things.
Let me get this straight. You're saying Tommy was showing "his totally real gun" to Quinn, while talking to her about how he took the prop-gun from Rusty's room and how Vinny was waving around his? Not to mention we never once seen or hear about Tommy owning a gun.

That theory requires some mental gymnatics, NGL.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Let me get this straight. You're saying Tommy was showing "his totally real gun" to Quinn, while talking to her about how he took the prop-gun from Rusty's room and how Vinny was waving around his? Not to mention we never once seen or hear about Tommy owning a gun.

That theory requires some mental gymnatics, NGL.
he only showed the gun AFTER the incident with Vinny, who's to tell the OG DiK didn't take it after the incident with oscar

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
he only showed the gun AFTER the incident with Vinny, who's to tell the OG DiK didn't take it after the incident with oscar
Why would Vinny allow anyone to take his gun? He’s a drug dealer, who needs his piece and is unlikely to give it up willingly. Vinny leaves the party with his gun. Tommy is showing the prop gun, he didn’t magically teleport Vinny’s gun into his hands and then pop three caps into Oscars right outside his dorm:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Where’s the police then? Why didn’t we hear any gun shots? What is going on my dude:ROFLMAO:?

Is this related to the Lily is a narc theory?
Don’t get me wrong that crime scene decoration in Rusty’s room is definitely a foreshadowing, but Oscar did not get gang style executed by Tommy.

Last edited:

Redd-rot

Oct 19, 2022
Just make two saves that's what I did.

1. Tommy in ep.6 told Quinn he cared about her more than most and was hurt that she disrespected him like that; even she felt bad about it. I felt like he never did had sex with her but was more surprised she fuck someone for free or MC that matter.

Like Heather mentioned in ep.7 Tommy putting his hand on his back of his neck tells you that he's lying or uncomfortable. He was clearly uncomfortable.

View attachment 2284887 View attachment 2284886 View attachment 2284885

2. I figured Quinn & Vinny had a thing after playing many times. There two small hints that's easy to miss, in ep.4 if you spend the night at the HOTs, Sage will admit that Quinn never let a guy get on her nerves but there was.... that pause pretty much told me it was Vinny because it was unpleasant pause, then in ep.6 Quinn know it was Vinny room, how she would know that unless they were involved in some way.

View attachment 2284892 View attachment 2284891 View attachment 2284890 View attachment 2284889 View attachment 2284888
Well seen. That would explain Quinn's rules of no feelings for guys (she doesn't want to risk her heart with another bad boy, apparently the kind she's attracted for) and why Vinnie attacks MC and flashes the gun in her nose, even if MC is friendly with him. There would not be a real reason for Vinnie being so hostile with MC except if he knows that Quinn and MC are close now and hates him for that. We know that probably he has been spying the DIK's house (probably the HOT's house and Quinn too and that's actually why Riona feels paranoid).

Of course, that would only have real sense if MC is in Quinn's path. I see it as a plot hole (DPC needs that scene for the plot even if it doesn't makes a lot of sense in all paths) more that a confirmation that this theory is false.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
One thing bothering me... after MC kicked out Oscar for calling Josy a bitch, Tommy walks out.. later we find out he has a gun.. do you think Oscar is sniffing daisies ?
Oscar only can be kicked out if MC has Dik affinity, so how would he die on all paths? And most important : why?
The Diks already have been warned, a guy getting shot at a party in their frat house ultimately means trouble...

How would Tommy get the real gun? Vinnie left with it... Only Dik magician at the party is Jamie and he only does rabbits...
Tommy lied about Vinnie's gun being fake so MC did not go to the police, a guy with a gun at a frat party? As i said the Diks already have been warned, worst case scenario it's the end of the Diks, Vinnie is an old member... Best case scenario B&R will do regular checks at the frat house, meaning no alcohol or drugs since that's already forbidden. Either way B&R has to react when it gets the information a guy with a gun was at that party.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Oscar only can be kicked out if MC has Dik affinity, so how would he die on all paths? And most important : why?
The Diks already have been warned, a guy getting shot at a party in their frat house ultimately means trouble...
geez... how did i manage to punch him and kick him out with neutral affinity ?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Jill purists be like:

jill meme.png

New cliffhanger: it turns out that the supposedly deceased sister of Jill Gillian is alive. But it's not a sister anymore. Lana changes too:

View attachment 2284934
Plot twist: Bella's husband James is actually Jill's sister after the surgery, and ran away when he saw Jill enter the college.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
geez... how did i manage to punch him and kick him out with neutral affinity ?
Now do it being a huge Chick and i will totally agree with you....
The point is there's different choices and not all lead to Oscar being kicked out from the party.
Maybe you need to kick Oscar from the party to end the night with the 3 girls in your bed, that's a logical connection.

Seeing Vinnie with a real gun and Tommy with a fake gun, then concluding Tommy might have killed Oscar if he was kicked out?
I'm sorry, but that's making your own story... Speculation is okay, but at least try to come up with the facts first and then see if there is a motive and opportunity. We can speculate about a motive, we can speculate about opportunity, but we can't ever speculate about the facts. Facts are facts, speculations are speculations. There just is no information given by the game Tommy has a real gun.... You my friend gave him a real gun and even a body of the victim just based on maybe's...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes