Sexydoctor

Apr 24, 2022
One thing I didn't understand, and that when you're on the single route, and if you kick out and hit Oscar the MC doesn't mention it to Tara that he was hitting on Josy

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
One thing I didn't understand, and that when you're on the single route, and if you kick out and hit Oscar the MC doesn't mention it to Tara that he was hitting on Josy
As I see it:
1. The girls are probably high of Tommy's drugs(no point having a convo).
2. MC is dead tired and just wants his own bed.
3. Tara is too high to give a shit or realise her guy hit on others.
4. Maybe they are not exclusive?
5. MC doesn't give a shit, he sees 6 boobs and 6 ass cheeks in bed, why ruin the moment for himself.

Also, you may have noticed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 19, 2019
Maybe MC didn't connect the dots that the Oscar he hit was the Oscar who is Tara's boyfriend. It's the only possible explanation.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Easy explanation: one more animated scene is plus 2-3 weeks of development. The development of the episode was already very long ... so there is no content with dorm girls.

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
Not sure if there is any relevant connection between the two incidents. I think the only other two people who knew the new combination were Tommy and MC. So all it really proves is that Tommy didn't tell Vinny the new combo.
I don't know. There was a reason this scene exists in this update and I don't believe it is just for "Tommy didn't betray the DIKs." I don't really like to get too into the "there is a hidden meaning behind it" type of stuff so I don't think it is that deep. It seems the straight forward answer is that Vinny wanted to stir more shit up, like he did with the Cathy cluck, went to open the safe but this time he doesn't know the pass code.

tg

May 1, 2017
File corrupted for mac any ideas how to fix?
I think there's a bit of code, that makes your RPstats 0s if you play it on anything other than a PC. I saw that when I was browsing the code. But I'm not sure how you fit your save...

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
And why should? Nobody knew who Oscar was until he appeared in this last episode and still we know that it is Oscar because of the text box where the name appears and the MC does not have the perspective that the player has

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
And why should? Nobody knew who Oscar was until he appeared in this last episode and still we know that it is Oscar because of the text box where the name appears and the MC does not have the perspective that the player has
Nah, Gina calls Oscar's name in front of the MC. Not that it necessarily means that there should be some extra dialogue with Tara though.

Screenshot_2.png

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Some comments after my Neutral Run (Maya / Josy Threesome):

- I'll start with that. The WT says that there will be trouble in paradise and advises us to keep the score even if you want to keep this up. You don't say, Captain Obvious? At least for me that was crystal clear from the start. However, there were some twists in there - one, I could not avoid of the Truth or Dare question, so I had to take the -2 both, otherwise it would have been -3 for having slept with more than 10 girls. And even if you just did all their scenes, it seems to be an uneven number, so it seems that Josy loses out and you get a penalty with her. Unfortunately there is no way for me to know the exact number.

- Opening Pics Montage:
* Nice fakeout with Zoey and the baby stroller. Arieth was always the favourite for being preggers.
* Why the F is Jill eavesdropping on Tybalt?
* Has anyone got an idea who is pulling Riona's panties off behind Sage's back?

- Blergh!

Vodka.png

- Josy: She somehow looks a completely different base model with her hair done the new way. (Maya's hairdo doesn't really seem to fit with the shape of her head.) Btw, I need some help the CHICK way: Since I use Princess as pet name for Maya, any ideas what would fit for her? Queen would put her above Maya, with -ie attached it's Allie Jamison's (The Three Investigators) horse, and Sweetie sounds a bit profane.

- Maya: I guess it must be the effect of not having seen her in-game for more than a year but it felt to me that DPC had her tits reduced a little. But that may be just me.

- The new minigame makes me wonder how many episodes are left. We are up to episode 10 (or 9 if you count the interlude as extra) and if DPC only does 14 episodes the party planning seems a little bit "too big" for that few episodes left. Also, I guess that we will get a big inter-frat party to plan as final task in the last chapter - if you collected enough brownie points with the other factions.

- All in all the episode seems a bit short since it only deals with the Halloween Party (and a few flashbacks) and waking up in the morning.

- I know I need new glasses, but finding those special render magazines is getting ridiculously hard. I missed three of them on this first playthrough. I can explain two since they are on the Jill path and will be collected on my CHICK playthrough. But as for the final Josy one, I know that it's in the closing montage, but I could not see a "ninja".

- We are learning more family names. Me likey.

- I saw pic a few pages back that had Jill in a banana costume. For me she arrived as "slutty bee". Is that dependent on your affinity?

- Oh Sally, you really can't help yourself. I'm helping you out and you still act like a bi-yatch. And I just want to be friendly. I'm starting to feel that you deserved Derek's special drink.

- Speaking of, what TF is going on in The Moose? Secret recording device or what? I guess it won't be a smoke alarm. Also, there could be trouble in paradise between bros brewing. That thought of MC rubbing the relationship to his twin in to him is quite telling.

- Genuine curiosity: Is welding (I know what it is) some American tradition that I don't understand if Arieth is so desperate to learn it?

- Final words: I am surprised how easy the game makes it for me to stay faithful to my two girls. Most of the time you don't even get the cheating opportunity and you just tell them that there is no more fooling around. (That said, maybe I am lacking imagination, but with that threesome to end the episode there is pretty much not much left to do except having both of them anally. So if there's more or less smooth sailing we'll be getting one threesome per episode or not much action at all.)

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
You have to understand that Gina is talking to Tommy and the MC is talking to Josy and Zoey and remember there is loud music so I highly doubt the MC heard Gina
Not that it really matters, but I don't think that's it. In that scene we have the MCs POV, so in my opinion everything that pops up as dialogue, it reaches the MCs ears.

Fishsword99

Dec 4, 2022
hello guys, i played BADick and faced a problem. At season 2 ep7 when josy at my room i need check messages before leaving but when i go to messages it show me this.It showed only on persons who send me messages

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 87, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 87, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 132, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 137, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 138, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 139, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 146, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 147, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 147, in keywords
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 152, in <module>
NameError: name 'cn_hint' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 87, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 87, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 132, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 137, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 138, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 139, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 146, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 147, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 147, in keywords
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/chat_app/mphone_chat_app.rpy", line 152, in <module>
NameError: name 'cn_hint' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.8.3
Wed Jan  4 15:00:17 2023

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Tbh: He is my theories based on what we see from the game so far that will most likely will happen.

M&J: They will be drama based on Maya Dad, Josy family finding out she's dating Maya, they slowly breaking up. The fact that this romance route have paths:
1. Thorpe Route where you been equal amount of time with both of them.
2. Maya solo with ignoring Josy
3. Josy solo with ignoring Maya.

I can see based on there three routes will determine if Maya & Josy still together or not just make the MC choose between them.

Bella: Her whole storyline is a drama so none said here

Jill: Her family might like MC because of his low status, MC telling Jill about her friend being cheated on or not.

Optional: Pass flings/Cheating

Sage: Finding out about her father, Quinn & rest of the HOTs shady ways,

Optional drama: MC being involved with the restaurant, MC not telling her about Chad being gay, MC fucking Jade & the DIKs & Mr.Burke knows about it.
M&J: I don't want to write anything about possible solo routes, because it's not interesting for me. But I think to myself so it's not a drama that the families find out about their three-way relationship. I see it more as a challenge. Why? Once Maya's problem with her tuition is resolved, there's nothing Patrick can do. Josy's tuition has already been paid. Purely financially, there will be no drama. Pete I guess just wants his baby girl to be happy, Neil will be confused and talk about condoms all the time. Patrick will stress but the 3 of them can ignore Patrick.

Helen, Maya's birth mother, will bring the drama. She probably knows about Maya and Josy. She had the plan with the beards to help them both. And here's the drama. Maya said in EP3 so she has dated guys but never had sex with one. Helen has been setting up dates for Maya. With which guys? Jocks. Why with them? Helen is the receptionist at the gym. I think so that when Helen saw Josy with the MC, Helen set up another date for Maya. Only this time with the new jock Caleb.

I figure so that the MC could hit on one or two of Maya's dates. If there is one wrong word, it could lead to a Josy, Oscar and MC situation.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
hello guys, i played BADick and faced a problem. At season 2 ep7 when josy at my room i need check messages before leaving but when i go to messages it show me this.It showed only on persons who send me messages
That's a really old bug, it has since been fixed, but the problem may be related to older version or a mod not including fix.
If you are playing the 8.0/8.2 version install the 8.3 update patch. Most mods are 8.3 as well. (8.2 then 8.3 and mod last)

Reactions: Fishsword99

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
Do we have any official word on Bella / Jill path ?
I noticed if you break it off with Jill she always cuts the "My Destiny" picture in half. But not if you are on Bella's path and kissed her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes