anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Certainly the long wait dismantles what would like to be twists, and personally I have to say that, as much as I smelt a rat, the twist and Josy and Maya, having played the first season all in one gulp, certainly worked more than the later ones.

DPC does use a trick though, because he always inserts false objective evidence: so at the Preps' party there's a man looking for his daughter, but he's not Sage's father, in Chad's bag there are women's underwear...

for me there's just one problem: these twists don't often work from an emotional point of view, the predominant reaction is almost always a huge WTF!!! and little else
For some reason the possibility of that guy being Sage's father never crossed my mind. I immediately thought it was either Arieth's father (couldn't find her because she wasn't there) or Ash's father (couldn't find her because she was hiding in the furthest away room in the house crying over Derek).

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
For some reason the possibility of that guy being Sage's father never crossed my mind. I immediately thought it was either Arieth's father (couldn't find her because she wasn't there) or Ash's father (couldn't find her because she was hiding in the furthest away room in the house crying over Derek).
I thought that guy was either sage or Jill father. Another thought that he was a relative of Mc. I didn't really think he was related to Areith or ash since they are not idk important characters?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I thought that guy was either sage or Jill father. Another thought that he was a relative of Mc. I didn't really think he was related to Areith or ash since they are not idk important characters?
The amount of guys there meant they couldn't all be fathers of the important characters. I thought his characterisation was closest to Arieth.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
She'll ask you to roleplay and you'll have to call her Mommy
Since Ep9 was Sage-prison-sex-only, she will probably want ATM. While I am making a joke of it, it is a bit sad because there were a lot more fun possibilities for EP9 re: Sage.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
No idea what AL is about. I have never played AL.

But I have the feeling for me that BaDIK is about honesty, reliability and loyalty. About whether the MC remains true to himself.
::::::ZZZZZZ....IIIZZZZZZZZZZT !!!!!! OLD STYLE RECORD NEEDLE BEING SLID ACROSS RECORD AND MUSIC STOPS::::::::

How could you theorize all this time on BaDik and never play Acting Lessons (as a baseline to have for some of DPC thinking)?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
::::::ZZZZZZ....IIIZZZZZZZZZZT !!!!!! OLD STYLE RECORD NEEDLE BEING SLID ACROSS RECORD AND MUSIC STOPS::::::::

How could you theorize all this time on BaDik and never play Acting Lessons (as a baseline to have for some of DPC thinking)?
He doesn't need to play it, he made it.
dalli_x is DPC's alt account for F95.
For all his echo chamber attitudes,
He like to throw ideas out here.
And see what sticks and what to add to the game.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
The amount of guys there meant they couldn't all be fathers of the important characters. I thought his characterisation was closest to Arieth.
Considering Mc saw him several times in the party and sage saying she is hiding from her father who is licking up asses. Why will we get to watch Areith dad talkin to other dudes

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Considering Mc saw him several times in the party and sage saying she is hiding from her father who is licking up asses. Why will we get to watch Areith dad talkin to other dudes
regardless of who he is, and if we ever find out, his function is clear.

what do we care whose father Arieth is?

Reactions: Lovetities

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Comedy. Also so we can see where she gets her stupidity and ignorance from. We already had hint from Jacob that Sage's family were already known to us when he told us that Chad was not the only one to be careful of when messing with Sage at DIKs party. This guy was totally unknown to us.

Reactions: Lovetities

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

I have learned from you everything about AL that is important without having to play it. There is actually only one decisive moment in AL that reveals everything. The MC has to make a decision when he saves from the fire.

Why is this so decisive? Not because someone dies, that happens, but that the player of the MC has to make the decision of which girl to let die and that is the hard part. With this, DPC shows that he puts a lot of emphasis on decisions, even if they are inconvenient or hard.

DPC has written itself so BaDIK won't be as dark as AL, but nonetheless DPC still values the choices the player has to make.

I did not need to know more from AL.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Comedy. Also so we can see where she gets her stupidity and ignorance from. We already had hint from Jacob that Sage's family were already known to us when he told us that Chad was not the only one to be careful of when messing with Sage at DIKs party. This guy was totally unknown to us.
Well, that guy talking to other dudes didn't felt like comedy to me. He also didn't acted or looked stupid. (I do think that he might be Areith father now but I don't understand why? It doesn't add anything to the story and Dpc could have add other form of comedy) Jacob hint can mean anything tho (It directly doesn't specify burke is her father)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
He doesn't need to play it, he made it.
dalli_x is DPC's alt account for F95.
For all his echo chamber attitudes,
He like to throw ideas out here.
And see what sticks and what to add to the game.
Dalli_x is an original and has nothing to do with DPC. But in EP9 there are definitely clues so DPC read my posts.

Example.
I wrote the theory so Josys first name could be Lisa. So Lisa Josephine. DPC explicitly asked the MC Josy's name. So Josephine (Josy) Taylor. But the MC explicitly asked again if it was her full name. The joke is how Josy looks while doing it too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The real joke comes at the end when the MC wanted to say Josephine to Josy and Josy said so he shouldn't become Steve. Nice humor from DPC.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Dalli_x is an original and has nothing to do with DPC. But in EP9 there are definitely clues so DPC read my posts.

Example.
I wrote the theory so Josys first name could be Lisa. So Lisa Josephine. DPC explicitly asked the MC Josy's name. So Josephine (Josy) Taylor. But the MC explicitly asked again if it was her full name. The joke is how Josy looks while doing it too.

The real joke comes at the end when the MC wanted to say Josephine to Josy and Josy said so he shouldn't become Steve. Nice humor from DPC.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Hey, since you are our resident Theory Guru, was only fair to be part of one yourself :D

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
You can assume so that Zoey has an ex boyfriend who is or was a DIK. After the MC brings up the subject, Zoey's facial expressions change to show a slight end sit with Zoey. My guess was, is and always will be Vinny. The reason why is simple. During the rooftop conversation, it is implied so Zoey used to smoke marijuana as well, but stopped.

Zoey's only boyfriend was the MC, then she left for San Diego and returned a year later. Where did she get this other boyfriend who might be Vinnie??? She smoked when she was with the MC and I'm sure there are other sellers from where the MC and her lived which takes a train ride to get there while Vinnie was at B&R. I doubt he would travel to sell a small amount of dope to a teenager in another city or she would hop a train up to B&R to buy.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Tybalt is a pathetic loser who will only ever get pussy if he pays for it, like his daddy.
still waiting for that MC Jill Jade 3some where Tybalt is watching and balling like a little bitch while he jerks off his tiny little weener and cums screaming out..MOMMMYYYYY :ROFLMAO:
Although I utterly dislike professor Burke, I am not so sure that Tybalt and him are much alike. Not at least if we give any credit to the impressions the different characters make on the MC.

burke.jpg

Tybalt, on the other hand, cannot charm even the clueless person.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes