JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Zoey is 1 year older than the MC and would have had to repeat a high school year. She had other friends besides the MC. Even the MC suspected in Interlude so Zoey had another one.
That was because of the Rooster post that the other girl did to get back at Zoey. Did you not play Interludes?
Although I utterly dislike professor Burke, I am not so sure that Tybalt and him are much alike. Not at least if we give any credit to the impressions the different characters make on the MC.

View attachment 2332795

Tybalt, on the other hand, cannot charm even the clueless person.
I've had the impression Tybalt is Jade's son. She was a single, poor mother raising Tybalt while going to school and she met Steven and got married when Tybalt was a baby (1 or 2 yo) so raised as his own. He was already rich and successful. They adopted Sage later.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
That was because of the Rooster post that the other girl did to get back at Zoey. Did you not play Interludes?

I've had the impression Tybalt is Jade's son. She was a single, poor mother raising Tybalt while going to school and she met Steven and got married when Tybalt was a baby (1 or 2 yo) so raised as his own. He was already rich and successful. They adopted Jade later.
Sage said that she and tybalt are from the same orphanage. Also adopted Jade? What the fuck are you smoking lmfao

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I wonder when being a dik will be completed how many hours will it take to 100% the game 1000H+?

Also on another note, I saw how AI progressed and I wonder if it will help DPC, making the characters have more relastic face expressions.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I wonder when being a dik will be completed how many hours will it take to 100% the game 1000H+?

Also on another note, I saw how AI progressed and I wonder if it will help DPC, making the characters have more relastic face expressions.
Less time than it takes MC to read mom's diary.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Well, on Steam, the first two seasons took about 25 hours per run. I tried to find everything I could.
The episodes get longer, the first season is about 9 hours, the second - 16. I think the third and fourth will take at least 20 hours.
Aboit AI, I've seen some developers experiment, they've given the AI a task to improve the quality of renders. It looked terrible. Human can handle art much better than a machine. Machine has no self-awareness, no sense of beauty.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Skynet has its own plans for this. He thinks like this - "You didn't let me start World War III and have fun. OK. I will have my revenge. I will create a story with hot girls, booze, drugs and sex. Everything is as you like. You'll be waiting years for new episodes to be released. You will love the characters I have invented that do not exist in reality. And argue about them for hours on a forum on the Internet. Your life will become empty and meaningless. Ha ha ha (ominous laughter). Stupid worthless people. Oh, yes, I almost forgot. I'll also add a bunch of annoying mini-games. For your pleasure."

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Well, on Steam, the first two seasons took about 25 hours per run. I tried to find everything I could.
The episodes get longer, the first season is about 9 hours, the second - 16. I think the third and fourth will take at least 20 hours.
Aboit AI, I've seen some developers experiment, they've given the AI a task to improve the quality of renders. It looked terrible. Human can handle art much better than a machine. Machine has no self-awareness, no sense of beauty.
Yes, the human puts the final touches while the machine does the brute work. This is what I've ment.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I have learned from you everything about AL that is important without having to play it. There is actually only one decisive moment in AL that reveals everything. The MC has to make a decision when he saves from the fire.

Why is this so decisive? Not because someone dies, that happens, but that the player of the MC has to make the decision of which girl to let die and that is the hard part. With this, DPC shows that he puts a lot of emphasis on decisions, even if they are inconvenient or hard.

DPC has written itself so BaDIK won't be as dark as AL, but nonetheless DPC still values the choices the player has to make.

I did not need to know more from AL.

That is simplistic and limits one to that one point.
AL has a style of crafting in it in how DPC shows the relationship of friends. Some that are interesting in their character. The fire is not the only close, tragic or meaningful event. MC has to deal with a friend's serious illness and also how his close friend has suffered the loss of a new friend.
So, saying that the fire is all that can be gained from AL in regard to how DPC thinks is limiting yourself. Actually playing AL would give you another tool in your bag to draw the connections to plots that you so like.
Regards.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes