Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Anyway i love how games name is Being a DIK but when u try to be a DIK you dont get the main girl(JILL) lol
Dik is also the frat name so it not about the affinity. I think you will get a chance to date Jill later with dik affinity since we can date sage with chick affinity and the game is not even over yet

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cervixpunch

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
People speak about Jill and I still don't understand the thing that she rejects MC for going to help sick Sage over going to surprise date. I played a massive Dik path, but still rejecting Sage in that situation is inhumane in my opinion, and Jill who is a "Humanitrian" and is supposedly nice, should have understood our MC.

I think that due to Jill upbringing she is still a child in some aspects.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
People speak about Jill and I still don't understand the thing that she rejects MC for going to help sick Sage over going to surprise date. I played a massive Dik path, but still rejecting Sage in that situation is inhumane in my opinion, and Jill who is a "Humanitrian" and is supposedly nice, should have understood our MC.

ah-shit-here-we-go-again.gif

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020

Yeah, Jill doesn't have a problem with fuckface helping sick friend. She was already dealing with his tybalt-derek mess and fuckface not going with her made her think that maybe her weird destiny is not fuckface. She had doubt about fuckface and fuckface can clear those doubt in her picnic rather than some hallway.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

A few days ago I got into a debate with some guys here about this dilemma between sick Sage vs. Jill. I'll never bring it up again, last time I made some guys feel bad... some guys made me feel bad... everyone felt like crap. A real horror show if you ask me. :KEK:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
There's only 2 (maybe 3 if Josy gets solo path) MGs who are available on all three affinities. Either Sage or Bella (or potentially Josy) can be considered the MG of the MGs. If you're blocked from a path by your affinity then that path is not the main path.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Wait so on a DIK others route the MC knocks Oscar on his ass and is likely going to fuck Gina and Tara both the girls Oscar is fucking with Tiffani as a bonus? Did a guy called Oscar bang DPCs girlfriend or something that we're suddenly fucking this random guy over on the others route that much.
Oscar needs to learn the hard way that only Tremolo is having the unique ability to posses every woman he meets, you can't just have a girlfriend and screw around other women if you are not Tremolo himself.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes