saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Divine intervention, just pick Sage.
Sage is the best girl!

Unfortunately, I can no longer play without following Isabella's route. It makes me sad to know that if the MC doesn't pursue Bella romantically, she will end up alone until her last days. I need to save this woman! The Ice Queen is the only thing standing between me and the best girl.

How do you guys manage to play multiple saves without getting attached to a specific character? It feels so wrong if I play this game without chasing after Bella or Sage. :(

Reactions: Johnyboie and Jumbi

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
Sage is the best girl!

Unfortunately, I can no longer play without following Isabella's route. It makes me sad to know that if the MC doesn't pursue Bella romantically, she will end up alone until her last days. I need to save this woman! The Ice Queen is the only thing standing between me and the best girl.

How do you guys manage to play multiple saves without getting attached to a specific character? It feels so wrong if I play this game without chasing after Bella or Sage. :(
We all have to make sacrifices for the sake of different routes, it's difficult but we manage.

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
We all have to make sacrifices for the sake of different routes, it's difficult but we manage.
True!

At this point, I'm already rooting for Isabella or Sage to screw up with the MC somehow, it would be so much easier for me to pick one of them that way.

LordSGod

Aug 29, 2022
Are you DIK affinity? That makes Jill unavailable. The other thing is helping Sage while she's sick, but I think the option should still be there if you did that, she'll reject you at the restaurant though.
Yes DIK path and i went on date with jill instead of staying with sage
also i loaded old save and here

1674498020760.png

If i pick calm down its giving Neutral
1674498276499.png so i should be getting jill choice? idk i thought it'll work lol
too much to play again to get on jill path ig and idk if it's even worth playing s3 and all considering i had to choose someone before even fuckn them... good choices and it seems like this isnt going to end any soon smh

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

View attachment 2333566

View attachment 2333571 so i should be getting jill choice? idk i thought it'll work lol
too much to play again to get on jill path ig and idk if it's even worth playing s3 and all considering i had to choose someone before even fuckn them... good choices and it seems like this isnt going to end any soon smh
I think even as a Neutral you need to have seen the Jill masturbation scene in ep7, after 'Fight for Jill', if you don't get that you are pretty much of her path. But since you are using mods ask someone that knows what variables you need to change so you don't have to play again.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

LordSGod

Aug 29, 2022
i click the window but the story don't go ahead , can you share the save from the pic that you have post? (after you click on the window)
sometimes its issue with your system, i faced same kinda bugs in another game at 1st a dude helped me but later i loaded the same save in VM and it worked fine there for whatever the reason nd took it from there.. also it's not that worth installing VM just to get to next part unless u r facing it multiple times

LordSGod

Aug 29, 2022
I think even as a Neutral you need to have seen the Jill masturbation scene in ep7, after 'Fight for Jill', if you don't get that you are pretty much of her path. But since you are using mods ask someone that knows what variables you need to change so you don't have to play again.
Yeah i choose fight for jill but didnt get jill bed scene so it seems im off her path and its sanchos mod, tried looking to change but there arent many to choose other than enable/disable paths

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
You can always dedicate a new game to pursue your favorite girl(s) from time to time. I plan to have four separate groups of saves for the main girls. Three are for Bella, Jill and Sage. The fourth group is for Josy/Maya. And I will have at least one more group of saves for the others branch. Trying all the branches gives us a better picture of the different characters and the story.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes, the human puts the final touches while the machine does the brute work. This is what I've ment.
Here recently someone posted a picture with BaDIK LI's processed by artificial intelligence - its task was to make real people out of them. I do not have this picture, but I remember that my eyes bled from what I saw. Especially from Quinn.
It looked like a freak show.
So I wouldn't trust even minimal art work to AI. These things are good at making abstract paintings, but not people models.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
i click the window but the story don't go ahead , can you share the save from the pic that you have post? (after you click on the window)
So you are saying that when you click the window in your room, the button to end the free roam won't pop up? OK. That is strange.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
You can always dedicate a new game to pursue your favorite girl(s) from time to time. I plan to have four separate groups of saves for the main girls. Three are for Bella, Jill and Sage. The fourth group is for Josy/Maya. And I will have at least one more group of saves for the others branch. Trying all the branches gives us a better picture of the different characters and the story.
For some reason it's hard for me. If I'm not following my “main” route I feel like I'm playing out of obligation and can't have fun. I end up losing patience and closing the game. Damn the Ice Queen...

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
For some reason it's hard for me. If I'm not following my “main” route I feel like I'm playing out of obligation and can't have fun. I end up losing patience and closing the game. Damn the Ice Queen...
Trust me, I feel you. I have been there. That is the reason why I plan to dedicate a new game to pursue Quinn (yeah, I know. I like 'em bad and she is not even a main girl, which is sad for me) from time to time.

• Haha

loris10

Jun 12, 2020
So you are saying that when you click the window in your room, the button to end the free roam won't pop up? OK. That is strange.
no, don't pop up the button with end free roam but a message that i have to place the keg until bella come but i just did it.
I have deleted the game and now i'm downloading again

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

View attachment 2333566

View attachment 2333571 so i should be getting jill choice? idk i thought it'll work lol
It'll work if you've done all the requirements for the Jill path (need to have told yourself you're interested in Jill (rather than trying to annoy Tybalt), need to have told her you're a nice guy after the solo tennis date, also kissed her at the end of the date, need to take it further when back at Bella's after the Cathy Cluck drama, need to have chosen to fight for her, need to have gone on picnic rather than helped Sage).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes