Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
From the same places where Flat Earth ideas come from, the human mind is a weird thing. :ROFLMAO:

I think she just took pity on Chick MC:
"You're such a cutie who's never tasted tequila, I'll make an exception for you."
Could be, I don't know. That "you're not the man you're supposed to be yet" it's also mysterious af.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Well, they are regular DTF girls that were there from the start, and been longer in the game than the strippers, so yeah.
Specially on the Others route you take that joy of a "route" to a better level. Due to Episode 9, I consider them an offshoot DTF/fuck buddies route. Some might not see it that way, but I do.
Oh okay, Sarah is my favorite girl (with Sage) despite being a side girl. I like this point of view !

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I suppose that when the ring of drugs and prostitution of Quinn comes to light, MC is going to need to choose between being at Sage's or Quinn's side. But probably DPC is going to make the MC to involucre himself in Quinn's business more and more in the future if he's in Quinn's route, and there will be a no-return point in which MC will be too involved to leave Quinn and help Sage.
If that happened... then Quinn's route would only lead to a bad ending? Quinn seems to be quite popular, if the DPC uses Quinn just to lead players to a bad ending, I'll be surprised. I don't give a shit about Quinn, but a lot of players do.

DPC wouldn't have the guts to just do bad endings for Quinn. DPC (post AL) is the real-life JamJam. :KEK:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Start by telling me which DIK affinity decision makes sense. Right up front, my MC defends himself against Tommy in EP6.
The only options involving a DIK choice that make sense are those involving physical aggression, the rest are either meaningless or just seeking approval from others (Tommy). I'm wrong? MC needs to show he's not a pushover.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Six months ago, I even snapped at my supervisor because he thought he could make his mark at my expense. He doesn't greet me anymore, but I can do without that. But he knows it now, so he's the sheep, not the wolf.
It turns out that Dalli_x is a real massive DIK. His unfortunate supervisor probably has self-esteem problems now. Every day to watch this macho, and realize that you will never reach his level of coolness, it's hard.
orig.gif

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The only options involving a DIK choice that make sense are those involving physical aggression, the rest are either meaningless or just seeking approval from others (Tommy). I'm wrong? MC needs to show he's not a pushover.
Yes, my MC should not take any shit. He defends himself against Dawe, Chad and Tommy. But I don't want him to become a thug. Anthony, Jimmy, John, Caleb, Oscar and even Vinny didn't beat the MC. He clearly tells Oscar and Vinny on NEUTRAL so here is the line they should not cross. If they cross that line, the jaw will drop. DPC made it so the MC can defend himself if he has to. We see that with Dawe, Chad, and Tommy.

Tybalt is a gray area for me. A slap is very humiliating, but does that justify the MC knocking out several of Tybalt's teeth? The only thing that stops me is so Tybalt could have witnesses to this and that it would make the MC look bad to hit such an inferior opponent.

I actually draw my revenge on Tybalt from this so that I can make him realize that he is a loser.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
If that happened... then Quinn's route would only lead to a bad ending? Quinn seems to be quite popular, if the DPC uses Quinn just to lead players to a bad ending, I'll be surprised. I don't give a shit about Quinn, but a lot of players do.

DPC wouldn't have the guts to just do bad endings for Quinn. DPC (post AL) is the real-life JamJam. :KEK:
I think it's clear that Sage and Quinn won't be friends any more once Quinn's business come to light, and that include Quinn's partners in crime, Riona, Lily, Camila, Sarah, Mel... Quinn has been lying Sage and has made the HOTs a whorehouse, not to talk about the drugs. I don't think Sage is going to say "It's OK, Quinn, I forgive you, it's all my dad's fault" or something like that. I think that MC is going to have to choose whose side he is. Something similar to AL, but without a fire. If MC has been true to Sage all the gameplay, not being involved in Quinn's business and not fucking Jade, Sage will confide him and preserve her mental sanity because at least she'll have someone at her side. If not, she's going to feel totally alone and betrayed by everyone, and is going to end up with severe mental problems. It MC stays in Quinn's side, probably he will be able to help her, for example, facing Vinnie if he tries to harm Quinn in retaliation for stealing his territory, or somehow helping her to scape and avoid jail, maybe by giving her the 5000 $. I don't see how she could get redemption and conserve Sage's trust and friendship. I think Quinn's good ending will be just to stay alive and out of jail, not a "happy forever with MC" ending.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The only thing that stops me is so Tybalt could have witnesses to this and that it would make the MC look bad to hit such an inferior opponent.

I actually draw my revenge on Tybalt from this so that I can make him realize that he is a loser.
Yes, you're a DIK, just very careful. No, even - insidious.:unsure: You're even more DIK than a fuckface.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I think Quinn's good ending will be just to stay alive and out of jail, not a "happy forever with MC" ending.
What jail? For what? For a small amount of weed sold ? This is ridiculous. I agree that this whole story will come out, and there will be a scandal, but without involving the authorities. Burke doesn't need these problems. He's going to be more blamed than Quinn.

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I think it's clear that Sage and Quinn won't be friends any more once Quinn's business come to light, and that include Quinn's partners in crime, Riona, Lily, Camila, Sarah, Mel... Quinn has been lying Sage and has made the HOTs a whorehouse, not to talk about the drugs. I don't think Sage is going to say "It's OK, Quinn, I forgive you, it's all my dad's fault" or something like that.
True, a clash between Sage and Quinn will be inevitable.

I think that MC is going to have to choose whose side he is. Something similar to AL, but without a fire. If MC has been true to Sage all the gameplay, not being involved in Quinn's business and not fucking Jade, Sage will confide him and preserve her mental sanity because at least she'll have someone at her side. If not, she's going to feel totally alone and betrayed by everyone, and is going to end up with severe mental problems.
Here things start to get a little darker. Although it was an interesting storyline, I don't think we'll see anything so dramatic in the game. Dude, I'm praying that someone gets shot in this game (preferably the MC). I want to see blood, violence, despair...

Jan 31, 2023
A slap is very humiliating, but does that justify the MC knocking out several of Tybalt's teeth?
Yes, 1000X yes. Fuck Tybalt and his gay prosthetics, he needs to learn his place, that little "please don't hit me" in the showers is worth whatever potential fallout.

Beat Tybalt till he lays on the ground crying.

• Haha
Reactions: Darx321

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yes, my MC should not take any shit. He defends himself against Dawe, Chad and Tommy. But I don't want him to become a thug. Anthony, Jimmy, John, Caleb, Oscar and even Vinny didn't beat the MC. [...]
Caleb just had slapped your beloved father, Tommy. And challenged all of your bros with a sassy smile on his face, so there wasn't other option than to confront him, right? Honestly, I thought, that Caleb is bigger than that, and he started this fight out of a sense of loyalty to the fraternity to which he belongs. And eventually he will come to truce with the MC, as Chad did. But it looks like that will never happen.
Vinny didn't beat MC, that's correct. He just came to MC's home and dumped a big diarrhea shit on MC's table. Nothing to look at there, Mr MC, just an ordinary courtesy call.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes