Jan 31, 2023
Man, heroin is some other level shit. I have a hard time believing heroin is that drug we see in syringes. Quinn doesn't look like someone hooked on that shit. Neither does Tommy. Also, don't you find it odd that Tommy didn't mention it (heroin) in any of his conversations about taking dope? Anyone who gets into that shit forgets about anything else fast.
I'm entirely certain that it is heroin, Tommy even says to Quinn that he's spending all his cash on her, and he's not smoking that much weed, on top of that, we see everyone who uses the syringes to be passed out in a lethargic state without any care in the world (Heather next to Tommy, and Quinn after she takes half the syringe and invites Tommy to take the rest), this along with Quinn's comment to think about it as "liberation" where they would give up all their worries also sounds a lot like heroin. Then there's also the case where you go get Tommy to come to breakfast with the rest of the DIKs, he is initially agitated when we meet him by his room, but by the time he comes to the table to eat he's completely mellow, no anger or anything, and he apologizes for snapping at MC, but he has absolutely no appetite, which is something that happens when you do heroin.

• Sad
Reactions: Roundell and Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I'm entirely certain that it is heroin, Tommy even says to Quinn that he's spending all his cash on her, and he's not smoking that much weed, on top of that, we see everyone who uses the syringes to be passed out in a lethargic state without any care in the world (Heather next to Tommy, and Quinn after she takes half the syringe and invites Tommy to take the rest), this along with Quinn's comment to think about it as "liberation" where they would give up all their worries also sounds a lot like heroin. Then there's also the case where you go get Tommy to come to breakfast with the rest of the DIKs, he is initially agitated when we meet him by his room, but by the time he comes to the table to eat he's completely mellow, no anger or anything, and he apologizes for snapping at MC, but he has absolutely no appetite, which is something that happens when you do heroin.
Well, If that is the case, they are really fucked up. So I better hope you are wrong.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I usually close the votes after a day. But considering the tampering incident, as well as being in the endgame now, I'm gonna give it another day.

So if you weren't around yesterday, or missed the post buried beneath mountains of memes, here's your chance to still vote.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's hard to imagine how you calculate all this. Understand all the reactions that dozens of come for each round, highlight the necessary ones and at the same time not miss anything.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
By the way.. this is way i had "expectations" of something and didnt vote. :ROFLMAO:
200.gif

Recast your vote in the meantime.

It's hard to imagine how you calculate all this. Understand all the reactions that dozens of come for each round, highlight the necessary ones and at the same time not miss anything.
Usually counted the votes as they came in, but was more busy on monday. I didn't even try this time, I'll just go through all 2 days worth of posts during my morning coffee at work :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DarkFernando

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Maybe not exactly heroin, but some kind of opiate, for sure. We don't see Quinn preparing the shoot, dissolving the drug in a spoon and shit, or the things needed in the table behind her. Seems to be something that already comes prepared from a laboratory. Also, she uses the kind of syringe that usually use dentists to inject anesthesia. Also, its blue. Heroin is not blue. I think is morphine. It seems that Quinn likes drugs that makes her feel relaxed. She doesn't like coke, probably because Rox or her mother had problems because of that, although her mother (if the women she sees in Buddy's house is her) seems to be a crack addicted. Also, she doesn't need to feel hyperactive, but to forget about her problems, her fears to be exposed, and her shitty life. I suppose that's the kind of drugs she sells to others too.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Usually counted the votes as they came in, but was more busy on monday. I didn't even try this time, I'll just go through all 2 days worth of posts during my morning coffee at work :ROFLMAO:
A few dozen pages, you are really a human-computer.:oops:
BTW I doubt there will be new votes, the ending post is far behind and people don't usually look that far.

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
About the tournament

So I fucked up.

As it is, the voting will continue normally for now.
Bronze: Quinn/Cammy
Like i said at first attempt of voting, Quinn doesn´t belong to seconds or thirds party winners, she is the best girl around and just doesn´t fit in this corrupted bronze game because she is the nº1.
( She would probably agree on this. )

Cammy still have an amazing culo latino tho.

Final: Rio/Sage
I like Rio but common.. we all know there is only one girl who can really take a game against Sage and she already won her on the round before, just to go to the final with positives feelings about her fans and also thinking she will add good points taking some of the Quinn fans on her for this last round as she is not anymore on the cumpetition.

P.S: Ginger, great titties, amazing eyes, president of the HOTs.. it is a win win.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes