znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It has never taken him more than 12 months to release an update. 9 months is the most. Plus he releases more content than most others with his chapters AND he is doing it on his own and still manages.
Technically yes. However, Interlude expanded the time between useful updates.

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
haha... parents grounding you as an adult though... even if they try, taking your phone away? hahaha not sure i buy that
Oh, it happens. I was grounded and Dad blocked my access to the wifi for two days when I was 18. tbf I was an utter shit back then. I'd have probably done the same if I were him.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
haha... parents grounding you as an adult though... even if they try, taking your phone away? hahaha not sure i buy that
If the parents are paying for the phone they can do what they want. It could have been either give them the phone temporarily or they would shut it off permanently, meaning she'd lose her number that everyone had. Josy's personality isn't one where she would be defiant with her dad who she has a great relationship with; it's her stepmother and stepbrother she doesn't get along with.

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
and what would you do if he tried that now? youre still his kid. at what age do you think youre not groundable by your parents? the only reason it worked whe you were 18 is because you were still mentally a child and reliant on them.
Pretty much yeah. You get to an age where you move out, become more independent and that is, mostly, when parents start to relinquish hold on the leash, or so to speak. That's been my point through out. It's not strange to ground a child living at home, even if they are 18! Because, let's face it, even at 18 a person is still a kid.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
By the way, did anyone think that Stephen and Patrick might know each other? Think for yourself, no one moved into Maya's room. Even after the march of the outcasts, no one moved in. And only then, purely by chance, it was Josie who got into Maya's room. Could this be poor writing by the developer? Maybe. Bu it could be that Patrick knows everything perfectly. Do not forget, he also has free access to the rooms and even his own key.

RohMadden

May 10, 2023

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think so that there will be all three options. Only it will probably depend on whether the MC, so the player, can forgive or wants.
Josy and Maya: Josy doesn't want to cheat, but does it anyway because she sees it as a way out of being unhappy. Cheating can be multifaceted and doesn't always have to be sexual in nature. Keyword beard. What if Josy and Maya wanted to exploit the MC to that end. Maya said herself in EP2 to the MC, so she is not the only one who exploits the MC. If the MC should experience something like that, his trust regarding her affection and love for him would be non-existent in one fell swoop. I think to myself so the MC could hear something in EP10. Tommy will definitely argue with Josy and Maya and the walls are thin. There is much more that could shake the MC with Josy and Maya.
Josy and Maya never try to exploit the MC and didn't try to set up a beard Josy even said doing that to someone would worse then cheating. You don't do that to someone you have feelings for as Josy and Maya do for MC. Honestly Josy has more to forgive then Maya does, since Maya thought Josy was ghosting her and part of her cheating was based on that

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
haha no it's really not that simple. you can per for her phone, but that doesn't mean you can ground an adult no matter if it's your child unless she lets you. and i guess that's what happened here. that shit onyl works if youre still mentally a kid and dependent on them enough to go along with it/giving them the power to own and control you.
If she's such an independent adult then why is she still leeching off of them? She should have left the house at midnight on her 18th birthday. But Josy is not in a position to just tell her parents to go fuck themselves then get her phone back somehow; she's got no job, no car, no college prospects and no plan for what she's going to do next other than "leave town" for undetermined place. She is totally dependent on them and is adult enough to recognize that. Grounding someone and taking away their phone (which they are paying for) is totally reasonable when you find her having sex in your bed with some unknown guy who was so shady he jumped out the window and ran away. Being under their roof they can set whatever punishment they want when she egregiously breaks their rules, so you really don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If she's such an independent adult then why is she still leeching off of them? She should have left the house at midnight on her 18th birthday. But Josy is not in a position to just tell her parents to go fuck themselves then get her phone back somehow; she's got no job, no car, no college prospects and no plan for what she's going to do next other than "leave town" for undetermined place. She is totally dependent on them and is adult enough to recognize that. Grounding someone and taking away their phone (which they are paying for) is totally reasonable when you find her having sex in your bed with some unknown guy who was so shady he jumped out the window and ran away. Being under their roof they can set whatever punishment they want when she egregiously breaks their rules, so you really don't have a clue what you are talking about.
Josy had a job but quit it and has a enough money to live on plus her college is pay for yes by her father but she is far from leeching off anyone. Josy is far more independent then Maya or even Tommy

Reactions: Scopelophila
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes