DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I don't know if anyone else had the same feeling as me, but the choices of Ep. 9 was very confusing and not at all clear to the player. I had a hard time understanding which choices I should go with based on the route I chose (CHICK and 100% faithful to the girl chosen in Ep.8). For example, when hugging Riona in Ep.9, does the player strengthen trust and friendship with her to have an ally in the future or simply fulfill a requirement for Riona's route? Speaking of Riona, why is telling Riona you're already in a relationship is considered a NEUTRAL choice and not CHICK? I found the MC's attitude much more douchebag when choosing CHICK (he just walks out without saying why), since when choosing NEUTRAL the MC gives tips to Riona in case she wants a relationship with someone in the future. Lastly and most confusingly, when JB asks what Zoey is to the MC, what should the MC answer if he wants to forget about Zoey and move on? Same goes for the MC who wants a relationship with Zoey, would saying she's just an ex-girlfriend close off future possibilities with her or give Zoey even more hope? Anyway, I found the lack of clarity in the choices very strange and I think they should be more intuitive. If anyone understands how to interpret these scenarios I mentioned please let me know how you interpret it.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
What would be the top 3 things everyone is looking forward to in episode 10

Number 1 what happens with Quinn
Number 2 same with lily
Number 3 Maya and josy

adast

May 12, 2023
another one of DPC stupid ideas, to have her two personality, because it's necessary that the same scene should have 2 different dialogue for an NPC too, not only for MC.:rolleyes:
Well, technically it should be four different dialogues, haha.
DIK MC & DIK Zoey,
DIK MC & CHICK Zoey,
CHICK MC & DIK Zoey,
CHICK MC & CHICK Zoey

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
Mar 9, 2019
You know, regarding the possibility of a traitorous DIK, a way to offer a real twist of who might be the genuine traitor is if DPC makes it... Jacob. It would definitely flip the script when you think of all the ways he seems to really be there for the MC and every other DIK as well as how much he has been portrayed as the victim.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, for the fucking essay and I promise I'm done. I don't even think anyone is actually going to take the time to, not only read through but comprehend all that.

I've been tripping off 2000 mg of edibles (which is a shit ton of THC, for the uninitiated) while sipping on a big ass mug of white hot chocolate (more like cold) for the past 4 hours, constantly going back and forth between AL, BADik, and here trying to see where my brain leads me. Safe to say my mind is on an adventure tonight.
Charlie_Conspiracy.jpg

Well, no work for me tomorrow (I should say today given it's almost 3 in the morning lol) so I'll be sleeping in folks.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
You know, regarding the possibility of a traitorous DIK, a way to offer a real twist of who might be the genuine traitor is if DPC makes it... Jacob. It would definitely flip the script when you think of all the ways he seems to really be there for the MC and every other DIK as well as how much he has been portrayed as the victim.
Sorry, for the fucking essay and I promise I'm done. I don't even think anyone is actually going to take the time to, not only read through but comprehend all that.

I've been tripping off 2000 mg of edibles (which is a shit ton of THC, for the uninitiated) while sipping on a big ass mug of white hot chocolate (more like cold) for the past 4 hours, constantly going back and forth between AL, BADik, and here trying to see where my brain leads me. Safe to say my mind is on an adventure tonight.
View attachment 2640361

Well, no work for me tomorrow (I should say today given it's almost 3 in the morning lol) so I'll be sleeping in folks.
That's an A+ for effort at the very least, like seriously I can tell a lot of effort went into this and that always impresses me, Hats off !

The theory, that the least suspicious is the actual culprit, as it so often happens in movies, is certainly not an original idea but it's nonetheless a valid one.

The art of misdirection is to either point to a potential culprit all the time to make everyone think "Oh, it's so obvious" or to just be as tight lipped as possible so everyone sleeps on him.

I don't believe there is a traitor within the DIK's as of right now, but if I had to pick one I would probably default to Tommy. He can be bought, he has a serious addiction problem, he has no control over his temper, he is spoiled and he is clearly not in happy place in general. If I were to try to get some eyes and ears inside the DIK's, he would be the first one I go to.

I woudln't be surprised if you are dead on and it turns out to be Jacob, a little sad maybe, because he seems to be such a great buddy and incredibly talented too.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Truth be told, it could be any of the DiKs. 18-20 years old + Lots of beer + Pretty girl flirting with you.. Odds are most of them might spill some secrets. Nick, well, he is a very obvious choice, likely a red herring. But who knows. We'll have to wait and see.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I don't know if anyone else had the same feeling as me, but the choices of Ep. 9 was very confusing and not at all clear to the player. I had a hard time understanding which choices I should go with based on the route I chose (CHICK and 100% faithful to the girl chosen in Ep.8). For example, when hugging Riona in Ep.9, does the player strengthen trust and friendship with her to have an ally in the future or simply fulfill a requirement for Riona's route?
The scene with Rio when she is upset in the MC's room plays differently if you are on the Others' branch or on one of the main girls' branches. You can be very friendly and supportive with her, no matter what branch you are on. But you get to kiss her in that scene only on the Others' branch. This is an excerpt from the official guide.

Rios_upset.jpg

Speaking of Riona, why is telling Riona you're already in a relationship is considered a NEUTRAL choice and not CHICK? I found the MC's attitude much more douchebag when choosing CHICK (he just walks out without saying why), since when choosing NEUTRAL the MC gives tips to Riona in case she wants a relationship with someone in the future.
I don't remember the details very well. But if that scene plays out exactly like you are saying, then you are making a good point. I'll give you that.

Lastly and most confusingly, when JB asks what Zoey is to the MC, what should the MC answer if he wants to forget about Zoey and move on? Same goes for the MC who wants a relationship with Zoey, would saying she's just an ex-girlfriend close off future possibilities with her or give Zoey even more hope? Anyway, I found the lack of clarity in the choices very strange and I think they should be more intuitive. If anyone understands how to interpret these scenarios I mentioned please let me know how you interpret it.
As for Zoey, you should tell JB exactly what you want your MC's feelings for her to be for that playthrough. If you want her to be a LI, I'd go with 'ex-girlfriend'. If you are not interested in her that way, choose 'childhood friend'.

Number 1 Bang Jill's mom
Number 2 Bang MJ moms
Number 3 Bang Tommy mom
Not last but as option-bang Zoey's mom
You have your priorities straight, don't you? :ROFLMAO:

She was pretty before she destroyed her body with those unfortunate choices in tattoos.
Technically, she is as pretty (or not pretty. Subjective matter) as before. Her face is intact. But I'll tell you that I am not a big fan of tattoos in general. And the bigger they are...

Last edited:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Well, technically it should be four different dialogues, haha.
DIK MC & DIK Zoey,
DIK MC & CHICK Zoey,
CHICK MC & DIK Zoey,
CHICK MC & CHICK Zoey
Well, it's actually happening. They have different interactions when their affinities match or mismatch.
First of all, check MC phone at the beginning of the EP9 free-roam (1st phase), click on Zoey and scroll up their chat.
This chat shows potential future awkwardness of their interaction, when their affinity mismatch. And the opposite, when it match.
Also it's happening in some dialogues, too. Some lines are changing. DIK/Chick Zoey speaks differently even with MCs dad. Some lines changing in their bench scene, scene with Tommy on a DIKs mansion roof and in a few other moments.

I don't know if anyone else had the same feeling as me, but the choices of Ep. 9 was very confusing and not at all clear to the player. I had a hard time understanding which choices I should go with based on the route I chose (CHICK and 100% faithful to the girl chosen in Ep.8). For example, when hugging Riona in Ep.9, does the player strengthen trust and friendship with her to have an ally in the future or simply fulfill a requirement for Riona's route? Speaking of Riona, why is telling Riona you're already in a relationship is considered a NEUTRAL choice and not CHICK? I found the MC's attitude much more douchebag when choosing CHICK (he just walks out without saying why), since when choosing NEUTRAL the MC gives tips to Riona in case she wants a relationship with someone in the future. Lastly and most confusingly, when JB asks what Zoey is to the MC, what should the MC answer if he wants to forget about Zoey and move on? Same goes for the MC who wants a relationship with Zoey, would saying she's just an ex-girlfriend close off future possibilities with her or give Zoey even more hope? Anyway, I found the lack of clarity in the choices very strange and I think they should be more intuitive. If anyone understands how to interpret these scenarios I mentioned please let me know how you interpret it.
Hugging Riona is the same as before. You just show her your support. In Others road it also opens possibility to kiss her on MCs bed. There are no "routes" when you are on MGs roads. But, obviously, if you on Others road and particularly interested in Riona, then what's the problem?

Neutral choice, because the MC talks to her in a way as if he regretting something. That's not a convincing "no". The same for Heather, btw. But telling her that "maybe later" adds a 1 cheat point. It's reasonable, because it's like MC is in doubt of his choice or that his relationship will last long. It's quite reasonable, since with CHICK aff you have chick & neutral options and with DIK aff - DIK & Neutral. Neutral affinity choices will depend on your "interest" to Riona before. If you fucked her, then you get DIK choice, if not - then a CHICK one. Neutral is always available.

JB - you get a different dialogue with him depending on your answer. If MC pretends that Zoey is only his childhood friend, then he lies both to his brother and to himself, too. It's better to admit that she is his -ex. MC said exactly this (-ex) to Derek, to J&M, to Sage and Bella. Saying different things to people, which know each other is a fuckup.

The relationships possibility with Zoey depend on MC attitude to her and telling her that he is not mad on her. If he said that he is mad, than he will be rude to her (check the phone chat, scroll up) and some of the interactions with her at the party will not be available. MC is able to offer her to crash on his couch only if he is not mad on her. The same for best costume picking and scene at the bar in Tommy's place plays differently.

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
You are forgetting something in the discussion. The severity of Josy pass away. She is punished not only because she fucks in the parental bed with the MC, but also because she almost set fire to the kitchen.
I think she probably was exaggerating about the fire, but her dad and step-mom did come home to a table with the leavings of a dinner for two including alcohol which she wasn't old enough to buy and likely stole from her dad's collection, the kitchen was still a mess and she was naked behind a locked door to their own bedroom with an open window. She probably refused to tell them what she was actually doing in their bed naked with the house in such a state, but I don't think they were so dumb not to put two and two together.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Hugging Riona is the same as before. You just show her your support. In Others road it also opens possibility to kiss her on MCs bed. There are no "routes" when you are on MGs roads. But, obviously, if you on Others road and particularly interested in Riona, then what's the problem?
"There are no "routes" when you are on MGs roads?" I do not know about that. After the cheat points system was implemented, I prefer not to take any chances. It doesn't seem to me that choosing a girl as a love interest in Ep.8 was a final choice until the rest of the game.

Neutral choice, because the MC talks to her in a way as if he regretting something. That's not a convincing "no". The same for Heather, btw. But telling her that "maybe later" adds a 1 cheat point. It's reasonable, because it's like MC is in doubt of his choice or that his relationship will last long. It's quite reasonable, since with CHICK aff you have chick & neutral options and with DIK aff - DIK & Neutral. Neutral affinity choices will depend on your "interest" to Riona before. If you fucked her, then you get DIK choice, if not - then a CHICK one. Neutral is always available.
Now that you mention it, it does seem like the MC is on the fence about picking a girl in Ep.8. He even tells Riona that he's trying to figure out if he's a relationship type of guy.

As for Zoey, you should tell JB exactly what you want your MC's feelings for her to be for that playthrough. If you want her to be a LI, I'd go with 'ex-girlfriend'. If you are not interested in her that way, choose 'childhood friend'.
JB - you get a different dialogue with him depending on your answer. If MC pretends that Zoey is only his childhood friend, then he lies both to his brother and to himself, too. It's better to admit that she is his -ex. MC said exactly this (-ex) to Derek, to J&M, to Sage and Bella. Saying different things to people, which know each other is a fuckup.
That's what I'm talking about. See Jumbi's response to JB's question. The meaning of this choice was not clear. I'm with you on this, I believe saying that Zoey is just a childhood friend makes the MC look like a liar, as everyone who heard that Zoey was at the party mentions Zoey as his ex-girlfriend. I didn't understand the existence of this choice, no matter what the MC chooses to say to JB, when he is talking to Zoey on top of the roof he will refer to her as his ex-girlfriend.

Reactions: Kpyna

sampow

May 14, 2023
That's what I'm talking about. See Jumbi's response to JB's question. The meaning of this choice was not clear. I'm with you on this, I believe saying that Zoey is just a childhood friend makes the MC look like a liar, as everyone who heard that Zoey was at the party mentions Zoey as his ex-girlfriend. I didn't understand the existence of this choice, no matter what the MC chooses to say to JB, when he is talking to Zoey on top of the roof he will refer to her as his ex-girlfriend.
Four people suggest Zoey is the mc's ex even if he tells JB otherwise:
  • Derek (when he asks the mc outright if he invited his ex, the mc responds "Yes",
  • Maya (it's Derek who lets on to Josy & Maya),
  • Josy; and
  • Sage.
Derek's probably been telling half the party (fucking Derek and his big mouth again).

Side note, see how Sage suggests to Quinn that the mc chose his ex for the best costume:

On Sage's Branch:

Not on Sage's Branch:

If Sage isn't the mc's girl, she doesn't care at all that Zoey has been invited, but if she is the mc's girl, she looks kinda concerned... :unsure:

I hope none of ya'll been cheating on Sage! :eek:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Four people suggest Zoey is the mc's ex even if he tells JB otherwise:
  • Derek (when he asks the mc outright if he invited his ex, the mc responds "Yes",
  • Maya (it's Derek who lets on to Josy & Maya),
  • Josy; and
  • Sage.
Derek's probably been telling half the party (fucking Derek and his big mouth again).
Also, Bella knows that MC had a relationship with a girl named Zoey, and if she even hears a hint about the Zoey at the party being MC's ex then she knows it is her. If you are on Bella's path then she talks at some length with Derek so he may have blabbed it then as well. It's very likely if MC is on the Jill path that she will tell Jill this is the girl he had a serious relationship with before even if Jill doesn't hear Zoey referenced as his ex at the party.

Reactions: DMNOV3R and sampow

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
"There are no "routes" when you are on MGs roads?" I do not know about that. After the cheat points system was implemented, I prefer not to take any chances. It doesn't seem to me that choosing a girl as a love interest in Ep.8 was a final choice until the rest of the game.
There are 2 possible checks & punisments system for cheating in a future. Some of the choices which adds cheating points, doesn't save any variables. They just increasing the "TC" var counter. Other choices also saves some variables for certain MC actions, which make this actions "addressable" - like with whom MC is cheating with, etc. For example MC with DIK affinity can grab Mel & Sarah asses when he greets the arrived HOTs. This only increases TC var value, but doesn't save any variable, so it's "unaddressed" cheating. But saying "hello" and licking Tiffany at shots competition are doing both - adds cheating points and save specific variable (or better to say "activates" variable, since this or any other variable are always present, but their state - False or True is important). So hugging Rio is ok, because on MG road it's only a supportive action, it doesn't change interaction with her and doesn't affect her "major choice" options. You can use guides (official or non official ones, the latter are better, because official will not warn you about cheating points) or you can your head when making such decisions for a blind play joy. If you kiss somebody behind your LI back - it's one thing, if you cheer up girl, which looks sad at the party - it's another thing. The same for "words & mind" cheating - telling Josy that you still think about her or telling Heather that you may fuck her later, if things will change for you. Etc. Cheating during photo shoot is done by saving photos numbers var (sexy pose with Sage, grabbing Mel & Sarah asses, etc). Grabbing Bianca ass has it's own var, since it's not visible on photo, but must be tracked by the game anyway.

Now that you mention it, it does seem like the MC is on the fence about picking a girl in Ep.8. He even tells Riona that he's trying to figure out if he's a relationship type of guy.
Game creator gives you an opportunity to fuck up - that's all. Whether it will be unintentional or on purpose depends only on you. Completionists will do it for gain any possible game endings and outcomes. Blind player may get this in a natural way by doing some bad choices and decisions.

ep9_jb_gf = True / False

For me, it's clear that talking about it with JB is an excuse to confide in a friend and brother or an attempt to hide your past, and a quite stupid one, considering that half of the party guests are aware. The real important choice (mad on her or not) with Zoey taking place in bench scene, when they meet for the first time after a long separation.

Talking with Derek about who is best friend to MC is mostly affecting his attitude with Derek only, since he is arguing with Zoey later anyway and their dialogue doesn't change.

Reactions: DMNOV3R

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Also, Bella knows that MC had a relationship with a girl named Zoey, and if she even hears a hint about the Zoey at the party being MC's ex then she knows it is her. If you are on Bella's path then she talks at some length with Derek so he may have blabbed it then as well. It's very likely if MC is on the Jill path that she will tell Jill this is the girl he had a serious relationship with before even if Jill doesn't hear Zoey referenced as his ex at the party.
Bella, Sage, Josy & Maya played drinking game together. MC played with them a bit, and right before blackout, he is cornered by Josy's question about his -ex and Maya also confirmes that, Sage hears that too and shocked a bit, and obviously, Bella also heard that. She is clever woman and is able to add two and two and figure out that it's the girl, MC had mentioned when they talked in cafeteria in EP3.

The most talks about Zoey MC had in Josy & Maya branch. They ask MC about her 3 times, but it only leads to RP gain or loss. Jill is the least informed regardless of the branch.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
So hugging Rio is ok, because on MG road it's only a supportive action, it doesn't change interaction with her and doesn't affect her "major choice" options.
I hope you are right and that those players who chose a love interest in Ep.8 can still help or support other girls (like Riona) through friendship. I would save Quinn too if it was possible, but she thinks I'm a giant pussy :cry:. I need to save as many girls as possible, the CHICK in me speaks louder than ever. But if I could only choose one girl to make happy I would choose Bella (my choice in Ep.8, by the way), always.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes