JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Bella, Sage, Josy & Maya played drinking game together. MC played with them a bit, and right before blackout, he is cornered by Josy's question about his -ex and Maya also confirmes that, Sage hears that too and shocked a bit, and obviously, Bella also heard that. She is clever woman and is able to add two and two and figure out that it's the girl, MC had mentioned when they talked in cafeteria in EP3.

The most talks about Zoey MC had in Josy & Maya branch. They ask MC about her 3 times, but it only leads to RP gain or loss. Jill is the least informed regardless of the branch.
Thanks, I forgot about that conversation in their drinking game. And if we are on the Jill track then Bella will certainly tell her about Zoey, so all MGs are clued in that there is some potential competition in play. I hope that spurs them to really up their game with MC so he won't have the time or energy to think about his old flame...

Reactions: DMNOV3R

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Sorry because of the exploit, since my machine translator has translated something wrong again. (y)

Alone the fact, so that Josy knows about such Bart relations confirms, so that she has occupied herself with this topic. One can assume, so that Josy and Maya have talked about it, because they have surely already looked for a solution for the Patrick problem before the MC.

Would it be a beard scam at the MC if Josy fucks with the MC? Actually no. Josy is bi from the beginning. I think to me so that the matter is more complex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can imagine so the MC will find out. The only question is how he reacts to it or what options DPC gives us for it.
I don't think they talk about that unless the 3 of them did in ep 10 but why, besides Maya is joining the HoTs so at some point she will likely move in there would be no need fool Patrick other then that MC is Maya Boyfriend but he is they just need to hide Josy from Patrick. MC wants to tell there families they dating Josy doesn't think Maya will agree, Josy likely will I think

Reactions: Scopelophila

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Thanks, I forgot about that conversation in their drinking game. And if we are on the Jill track then Bella will certainly tell her about Zoey, so all MGs are clued in that there is some potential competition in play. I hope that spurs them to really up their game with MC so he won't have the time or energy to think about his old flame...
This is my expectation as well, but in reality what will happen is that the MGs will end up with the MC in ep.12.

* Sage will end the relationship believing the MC is preventing her from completing her bucket list, especially if he goes against threesomes.

* Jill will end the relationship because of family pressure, to repeat what Lynette did and leave the Royce family to rush back to the MC in Season 4.

* J&M are so many options for them to breakup that I don't even know where to start.

* Isabella will end her relationship with MC for one of the following reasons: 1- James comes back and she is confused about who she really loves (I don't think he is alive, Bella always seemed to me to be a widow in denial). 2 - Bella decides to end the relationship for insecurities (age gap + Zoey's return) or for fear of Stephen Burke harming the MC like he did with Mona.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Maya lured Sage into the theater in hopes of making out. It didn't happen, but the intent was there.
Maya is going to have to room with someone at the HOT's house. Maya has also admitted to liking Sage a lot. Sage and Quinn are the only solo options. It isn't likely that Quinn will be a room mate option, considering Maya's opinion of her.

Josy has gone on record saying that she doesn't want to be a cheater any more.

Is this the first symptom of the trouble ahead for the throuple?

Elana's comments to JB during the dorm party are telling.

7thOmen

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't worry guys I will keep my beautiful angels Josy & Maya happy no throuple break up here
Aren't Josy & Maya just the best. I imagine us all living together and going on lots of romantic dates.
I Will treat them like queens in and out of the bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: Mtmtmt007 and Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Maya lured Sage into the theater in hopes of making out. It didn't happen, but the intent was there.
Maya is going to have to room with someone at the HOT's house. Maya has also admitted to liking Sage a lot. Sage and Quinn are the only solo options. It isn't likely that Quinn will be a room mate option, considering Maya's opinion of her.

Josy has gone on record saying that she doesn't want to be a cheater any more.

Is this the first symptom of the trouble ahead for the throuple?

Elana's comments to JB during the dorm party are telling.

7thOmen
Sage's room doesn't look that big to be the permanent residence of two people. I still hope that Maya and Quinn have to share the latter's room. Hahaha! That'd be weird, but interesting as well. A man can only dream.

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Sage's room doesn't look that big to be the permanent residence of two people. I still hope that Maya and Quinn have to share the latter's room. Hahaha! That'd be weird, but interesting as well. A man can only dream.
It will be interesting to see how DPC handles this. Quinn and Maya for infinite drama. Sage and Quinn trade rooms, because Quinn needs to be alone in order to hide what she has been up to. :unsure:

7thOmen

Reactions: Jumbi

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
By rank Sage should be the last one who has to give up her cozy solo room so that would only leave Quinn.

Maya would probably refuse to bunk with Quinn so I assume Josy would ask Heather to switch and move in with Quinn while Maya gets to live with Josy.

But knowing DPC, it could be that Maya just stays in her Dorm at least untill the end of the semester.

Reactions: Jumbi

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
After playing multiple routes in this game, episode 9 left me with a lot of questions.

Will STD's be a game factor considering in Jill's path she and the mc got tested?

What do you guys think Sage's proposal was to the MC in her route, the trying new things? All I can think of is she wants to have a threesome with either a guy or a girl based on the threesome with Quinn if you went down that path.

if it was a girl, who do you guys think would it be? and if its a guy, well, who do you guys think it will be?

On Maya and Josy's path, especially after the drinking game, is there a possibility that you would get a foursome with either Jill or Sage?

Do you think Tommy will get pissed and beat the shit out of the MC in Maya and Josy's path or are Maya and Josy gonna use the excuse that Maya fucked Josy therefore cancelling out Tommy's fear of a guy fucking his sister since it was a girl who scored her?

In Isabelle's ending there was an emphasis on Nick being shocked, is there a possibility that whoever Isabelle's husband is was related to Nick somehow? or are they probably close.

Who do you guys think placed the camera in Derek's room, or was it always there. Considering how Shady Mr. Burke is

Is it possible that Jill and the MC are related or at the most have family connections, considering the fact that Jill's old home is in the photo where the MC's mom is

How to move on or what to play next after playing BADIK, cause I'm now scared that whatever game i play will be subpar because this game is way too fucking good.

Who is best girl? (for me its josy and maya but to be honest, all the girls in BADIK have different flavors of romance)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
By rank Sage should be the last one who has to give up her cozy solo room so that would only leave Quinn.

Maya would probably refuse to bunk with Quinn so I assume Josy would ask Heather to switch and move in with Quinn while Maya gets to live with Josy.

But knowing DPC, it could be that Maya just stays in her Dorm at least untill the end of the semester.
I have a solution just move Maya & Josy in with me. Don't worry I'll treat them right.

adast

May 12, 2023
How to move on or what to play next after playing BADIK, cause I'm now scared that whatever game i play will be subpar because this game is way too fucking good.
Actually, the exact thing happened to me. I never really played any Western AVNs and happened to try out BaDIK once I saw it on Steam. Now I literally can't play any other AVN, BaDIK basically ruined my taste:cry:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Will STD's be a game factor considering in Jill's path she and the mc got tested?
It would be hilarious if after getting tested as being clean MC winds up banging Bianca and catches something because Olivia has the clap and gave it to Matthew.

What do you guys think Sage's proposal was to the MC in her route, the trying new things? All I can think of is she wants to have a threesome with either a guy or a girl based on the threesome with Quinn if you went down that path.
She gave a good preview when she told the Walk of Shame DIKs what they should be looking for on future mornings:
"And you better get used to seeing me walk out of his room because it's far from the last time."
"Aaaand sometimes I'll probably be accompanied by other girls too."
"So, please do me a favor and save your tunes for the other girls."

Do you think Tommy will get pissed and beat the shit out of the MC in Maya and Josy's path or are Maya and Josy gonna use the excuse that Maya fucked Josy therefore cancelling out Tommy's fear of a guy fucking his sister since it was a girl who scored her?
No, Josy will just kick him in the nuts again. He knows better by now.

Who do you guys think placed the camera in Derek's room, or was it always there. Considering how Shady Mr. Burke is
Sally. She has motive and opportunity. She was at the second DIK party (the drunk Sage one) and the ladder to install it is still set up in the closet when MC is walking around the mansion. The nerds are probably tired of the DIKs picking on them and getting all the great girls, so Magnar gets Sally to install it to gather intel; there are probably more throughout the mansion. The nerds probably also hacked the laptop to post the Cathy pictures, and got the photos to the alphas to stir up trouble between them and the DIKs since those show Arieth having sex with most of them as the DIKs stored them in their "private" folders, or they got access to the common phone account all the DIKs share.

Is it possible that Jill and the MC are related or at the most have family connections, considering the fact that Jill's old home is in the photo where the MC's mom is
Lynette was pissed at her dad because he was selling their house and made her move into the run-down hotel he was refurbishing where she met Neil.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Sally. She has motive and opportunity. She was at the second DIK party (the drunk Sage one) and the ladder to install it is still set up in the closet when MC is walking around the mansion. The nerds are probably tired of the DIKs picking on them and getting all the great girls, so Magnar gets Sally to install it to gather intel; there are probably more throughout the mansion. The nerds probably also hacked the laptop to post the Cathy pictures, and got the photos to the alphas to stir up trouble between them and the DIKs since those show Arieth having sex with most of them as the DIKs stored them in their "private" folders, or they got access to the common phone account all the DIKs share.
However, Jamie's phone gets 'lost'. He likely had access to the account so he could post clucks. The DIK's, as was mentioned, had the laptop laying out all the time. Security never seemed to be a priority to the DIKs.

7thOmen

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes