DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Just trying to figure how a traitor theory came to be :D I mean, it's a well written story about young adults problems, it would feel weird to add a moustache twisting villain to the already existing and logic ones.
But I won't deny it, I liked your idea of the old janitor being the final villain. It's definitely unpredictable. About the traitor theory... I believe it started with the photos used to blackmail Chad. Only DIK's had access to those photos, they were personal photos. Then there's the Cathy incident, someone used the laptop that belonged to the DIK's...

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Jacob was the one who installed it. Did you notice that even though he had a room in the mansion, he took Arieth to the room with the camera? He was going to use the photos to blackmail Chad and Dawe. The guy is a genius! You guys are sleeping on Jacob.
Sorry, but I'm not buying that angle. All it would bring the guys is more retaliation from the Jocks.
I need more caffeine to think about that.
:cautious:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Vinny used the laptop
That seems obvious
You guys are adding more depth and intrigue than DumbPinCracker is capable of
Sorry, but I'm not buying that angle. All it would bring the guys is more retaliation from the Jocks.
I need more caffeine to think about that.
:cautious:
But one thing we are not sure: Who blackmailed Chad was the same person who leaked Cathy's photos and destroyed the mansion?

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Jacob was the one who installed it. Did you notice that even though he had a room in the mansion, he took Arieth to the room with the camera? He was going to use the photos to blackmail Chad and Dawe. The guy is a genius! You guys are sleeping on Jacob.
And I suppose he was just faking how distraught he was about how he lost his ability to make art? Now he has some magical reason to get his shit fucked up, screw over his friends, and get into confrontation when usually he avoids it like the plague?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
But one thing we are not sure: Who blackmailed Chad was the same person who leaked Cathy's photos and destroyed the mansion?
We can't assume that all three events are related to each other. just like we can't really assume they aren't either. At this point too many different theories have been given that it's really confusing now lol

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
That was ONE theory a while ago and I'm not even sure myself anymore how confident I am of it.

Theory was, Vinnie blackmailed Chad into trashing the mansion with Troy. And as we already discussed it's a yay on the other two :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
And I suppose he was just faking how distraught he was about how he lost his ability to make art? Now he has some magical reason to get his shit fucked up, screw over his friends, and get into confrontation when usually he avoids it like the plague?
We don't know if among the things destroyed in Jacob's room were the drawings he mentioned. Didn't you find it strange how fast the MC was able to cheer up in a matter of seconds a person who had personal belongings with sentimental values destroyed?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Now, this is a good point. But an inside job... maybe? Maybe not? Are we routing out the HOTs? And even Vinny why would he ultimately care?

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Again, why? The DIK where quite well settled in the DIK's mansion, and for free since Rusty's dad used to pay for everything. Dr. Pinkcake should pull a Scoobydoo for such a twist, like the traitor is actually the old janitor of the campus who's daughter have been ass-devirginized by Rusty or something.
My vote is the Pink Rose girls, who were getting revenge for not being hired for the DIK promotion party.

• Haha

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tell me the 3 next likely perpetrators please. You know what, on second thought, just tell me THE next likely perpetrator, who randomly trashes the entire DIK mansion ?

If there were no tags who would every single DIK automatically assume it to have been ? And as I said before, nobody thinks about the escalation, we are not in 2000-3000$ territory anymore, all of the sudden we're talking like 30k-40k and even that might be on the lower end.

We throw one of their windows out, they throw one of ours out. We throw two windows out, they throw two windows out. We trash their entire Mansion, they...you get the jist.

In my mind, and it's okay to be in the minority from time to time, there is ZERO chance that the jocks trashed the mansion, it just makes no sense whatsoever.
usually revenge works just like that... you punch me and I punch you twice... it's not that you seek revenge to restore parity, but to inflict a punishment, a humiliation, that has to be worse than the offense suffered, so that the desire to do it again goes away.

if they had kept throwing dildos at each other, they would have continued forever, instead devastating their headquarters worked, ended the confrontation.

and then secondly: I don't think there were so many masked knights dressed in black, yet Zorro signed his every action with Z, his symbol, because that too is an act of power

how much more humiliating was it for the DIKs to clean up not only the devastation but also the innumerable signatures left by opponents of whom they have no esteem?

Reactions: Jumbi

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I like how most people are concerned about who destroyed the mansion. I'm worried about Lily saying the MC will become dangerous. My MC is MASSIVE CHICK and she even said that to me. Was it a mistake made by the DPC?

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Nick is a slimy motherfucker. Fuck that guy. Probably sucks off Vinny in a back alley or some shit.
Assuming you're a Bella fan like I am, I'd like to see your face when Nick keeps the secret between the MC and Bella and is the only one among the DIK's to be happy for their relationship. Do you think the other members will be happy with a teacher on their tail? They won't, believe me; #RESPECTNICKBESTBOY

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I couldn't agree more. I like your posts, you seem to be a very lucid person. About the CHICK MC, I hope the DPC doesn't get lost in the writing and end up leaving the CHICK MC similar to the DIK MC. (or vice versa.)
Despite my best efforts to be a DIK, i always end up being neutral.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Despite my best efforts to be a DIK, i always end up being neutral.
I don't like the DIK MC, it looks like a shopee version of Tommy. Neutral is my favorite and the best in my opinion. It's the only alignment where I can pick a DIK pick if I have the requirements, right? I can't attack Vinny being a CHICK even if I fought Caleb and Tommy, right? Or can I aggro Vinny if I have those requirements?

Reactions: Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes