DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
It's not because you prefer Sage's tits over Bella's that it makes her evil. Just sayin' you should compare apples vs apples without bias.
Get over yourself, dude! I made it clear that my favorite love interest was Bella and you're saying I'm biasing Sage over Bella? Just because Bella is my favorite I have to ignore all the shit wrong with her character? It's not Sage's fault that the MC didn't know she was Burke, Sage always made it clear in the game (scene between her and Quinn) that she doesn't want to use the family name to have an easy life in B&R out of gratitude for everything that Burkes did for her.

Tom267

Jan 15, 2018
If omission of fact is considered a lie, then I'm sorry to tell you 2 that Sage is no different than Bella or Jill.
On several occasion Sage could have told the MC she was a Burk. For example when she Fucks or tries to fuck the MC in Tybalts room. She tells the MC that her Dad is there but never mentions it's the Cheating Pervert. That could have prevented the very hilarious Dinner at the Burks with M&J.
Not mentioning your surname or dad's name is very different to actively avoiding difficult conversation.

At the ANO party, Sage is distracted by avoiding her dad - who she just, y'know, calls Dad, not, "my father honourary Professor Steven Burke" - and doesn't like talking about Tyballs, so why would she want to talk about them when the MC is there to talk to her? To keep the comparison fair, it would be more appropriate if the MC had asked about her family in that conversation and she avoids the matter - the only time that happens is the Ep9 sex scene where the MC struggles: they openly talk about her family (after the dinner of course) except for her surname - that is her being evasive for some reason, but Sage has already established that she's bad at opening up and being emotionally vulnerable (despite being actually pretty good at it) and so the shut down of the conversation is not unexpected or particularly malicious.

Could Sage have talked about her surname more? Yeah, sure, she could have - but I'm, not sure I see why she should have, since she has plenty of baggage around her adopted and birth names. As someone who is adopted, I personally don't talk about my birth family pretty much...ever; my adopted family is my family, and I don't really feel the need to talk about them very much unless someone is asking about them - and even then, I still refer to my mum and dad as...mum and dad, not by their professional titles!

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
so why would she want to talk about them when the MC is there to talk to her? To keep the comparison fair, it would be more appropriate if the MC had asked about her family
That's very true, which is why I wanted to point that out. Most people will hold that over the girls when as you just mentioned, most if not all times where the MC ends up short on information is entirely his fault and not necessarily the girls'. As for me, I never liked Sage can't really say why tbh. I can admit that she's sweet and cute and all. There's just something about her that doesn't sit well with me.

Get over yourself, dude! I made it clear that my favorite love interest was Bella and you're saying I'm biasing Sage over Bella? Just because Bella is my favorite I have to ignore all the shit wrong with her character? It's not Sage's fault that the MC didn't know she was Burke, Sage always made it clear in the game (scene between her and Quinn) that she doesn't want to use the family name to have an easy life in B&R out of gratitude for everything that Burkes did for her.
lol You took that well..

Tom267

Jan 15, 2018
most if not all times where the MC ends up short on information is entirely his fault and not necessarily the girls'
Yeah, definitely agree with that. The MC isn't the most observant individual, and sometimes it's simply that the MC isn't given information because...why would he get it? With Sage's family, it is established that she's awkward about it and not a huge fan of her family overall, so she doesn't really like talking about them - we know she likes to talk about more fun stuff with friends and even with the MC becoming closer, all of the pre-dinner stuff is still relatively light: she doesn't quite allow herself to be fully open because she's still in the feeling-it-out stage where she doesn't know if the MC wants what she wants (ie, the talk in the forest, where they both agree that they want a proper relationship).

As for me, I never liked Sage can't really say why tbh. I can admit that she's sweet and cute and all. There's just something about her that doesn't sit well with me.
That's fair, I wasn't trying to convince everyone to love Sage the way I do, I was just saying that I find her to be my favourite and part of that is because she is actually pretty honest and open: even Jill who is a lovely person (albeit sheltered and somewhat naive) is more closed off than Sage is.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I like the English minigame, gives me memories of Bully on the PS2 as a youngling. The math one can burn in the fiery pits of Hell. Or Aerith's crotch. Whichever is more agonizing to be in.
Not a coincidence :), DPC repeatedly mentioned Bully was one of his favorite game, and a big Inspiration for Badik. I myself never played it, but I reads lot of Wiki article about it, and discovered lots of similarities.
aside from the obvious similarities with the "Cliques " Jocks, Nerds, Preps, even some of the plotline seem to have similarities

: Making New Friends and Enemies: Jimmy comes to Bullworth Academy and immediately runs into trouble with the .

: Rich Kid Blues: Jimmy is now more popular, but he must deal with the spoiled .

: Love Makes the World Go Around: Jimmy gets mixed in with the love affairs of , leader of the , and his girlfriend .

Basically, our MC's story is very similar to these plot points, during the first 2 season. He immediately targeted by bullies as he arrived, "making new friends and enemies ":LOL: and he has to deal with Sage's love life, the Preps, all this while he Gained the popularity.

: A Healthy Mind is a Healthy Body and Other Lies: Jimmy decides to take on the , but he first needs to convince the to help him.

: The Fall and Rise of Jimmy Hopkins, Aged 15: Jimmy, after briefly enjoying his power as king of Bullworth Academy, is expelled. He has to clear his name and get re-enrolled back into the Academy while regaining control of the cliques.

: Endless Summer: Jimmy can tie up any loose ends, such as finishing races, finding collectibles, etc.
and I assume these could be contained in the remaining 2 seasons. With the New Fighting Mini game, I assume we will have to deal with the Jocks, at least with Caleb. And I also assumed at one point MC will fail, and has to rise again. at one point MC gonna have to face with Burke too, may be he gets expelled, Mona probably can come back and testify against Burke , etc, etc ,etc. . Will see:LOL:

also another thing , even the Bully main character Jimmy ( - and at one point I was tempted to change my MC name to Jimmy, but I always end up thinking of the American pie guy , so I dismissed the idea :ROFLMAO: - ), characteristics has some "resemblance " to the Badik MC, Well at least to the Dik Affinity MC :cool::LOL:.

Jimmy is slightly undersized, however,
his tough childhood has granted him both a level of physical toughness, fighting skill that enables him to hold his own against students larger and stronger than him, and a level of awareness and maturity that most of his peers at Bullworth don't have.
Though he's aggressive and quick to fight, he's not truly malicious. As he states early on in the game, "I only give people what they have coming to them."
and he is also into music, etc etc:ROFLMAO:.
so Yeah maybe we can figure out some things from that Game Regarding where the Badik might lead here and there:ROFLMAO:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Not a coincidence :), DPC repeatedly mentioned Bully was one of his favorite game, and a big Inspiration for Badik.
In the game Bully we have a boxing tournament, I would like to see a martial arts tournament (MMA/UFC style) in BaDIK. Chad mentioned an upcoming competition, but I don't think it's martial arts, it's bodybuilding or powerlifting. A final between Caleb vs. MC would catch fire.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
most if not all times where the MC ends up short on information is entirely his fault
Actually that is the Writing fault, it is purposely that Way by DPC , for his little " I'm gonna Surprise you so much " Game. so we can have gems like the end of season scene with the " Fuck Fuck Fuck " moment. :LOL:.
I said it before, there is literally zero reason why the folks who give mc vague warning regarding Sage, never say Why actually he should be careful. It's like someone tell you don't go that direction but dont tell you that why:ROFLMAO:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
A final between Caleb vs. MC would catch fire.
I suspect that is coming, because if you keep taunting the Jocks on Rooster, Caleb tells you "keep it up and you won't like what's going to happen!" or something to that effect. So I expect some action to eventually happen between the MC and Caleb. That's something I'm hoping DPC won't disappoint on.

Last edited:
Reactions: adast

adast

May 12, 2023
I suspect that is coming, because if you keep taunting the Jocks on Rooster, Caleb tells you "keep it up and you won't like what's going to happen!" or something to that effect. So I expect some action to eventually happen between the MC and Caleb. That's something I hoping DPC won't disappoint on.
Some martial arts competition would be glorious.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
In the game Bully we have a boxing tournament, I would like to see a martial arts tournament (MMA/UFC style) in BaDIK. Chad mentioned an upcoming competition, but I don't think it's martial arts, it's bodybuilding or powerlifting. A final between Caleb vs. MC would catch fire.
We know there gonna be new Brawler mini game, so who know what gonna be the story behind it, may be there is a reason why after we Maxed out, now we have to gain new Skill points and all, and also, we meet with the Guy in the Gym who advised MC , may be it's gonna be a story that MC realize if he want to take down Caleb he need to get better, and thats lead to this new Figthing stuff.
the Fight also seem to have POV views just like during story scenes, unlike the old one
KOrzHkIlh_Q.jpg
uRXSXKaU22Y.jpg
wFTCApKNdS8.jpg

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Will,, We know there gonna be new Brawler mini game, so who know what gonna be the story behind it, may be there is a reason why after we Maxed out, now we have to gain new Skill points and all, and also, we meet wiht the Guy in the Gym who advised MC , may be it's gonna be a story that MC realize if he want to take down Caleb he need to get better, and thats lead to this new Figthing stuff.
the Fight also seem to have POV views just like during story scenes, unlike the old one
View attachment 2648443
View attachment 2648449
View attachment 2648452
I completely forgot about the new combat engine.
It's been a while since anyone's brought that up again.
(y)

Reactions: ChipLecsap

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Can anyone help me with the Maya and Josy scenes.

Trying to collect all the rewards and scenes and I am stuck on one - it is in episode 6, it is one of those that can be achieved at 50% or 100%.

It took me several attempts to get both to sleep with me at the end of Episode 4 - this is where there are three options, Sleep with Josy, Sleep with Maya or Sleep on Floor - selecting Sleep on Floor gets them both.

I’m not even sure what you exactly have to do to trigger those options, my latest attempt just ended up with either Sleep with Josy or Sleep with Maya, not both.

In my previous attempt where I slept with both when it came to the session in Episode 6 I was only rewarded with the shortened scene (50%).

Can anyone advise what steps and conditions that I need to meet to get the full scene in Episode 6.

Many thanks,

Nigel

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Will,, We know there gonna be new Brawler mini game, so who know what gonna be the story behind it, may be there is a reason why after we Maxed out, now we have to gain new Skill points and all, and also, we meet wiht the Guy in the Gym who advised MC , may be it's gonna be a story that MC realize if he want to take down Caleb he need to get better, and thats lead to this new Figthing stuff.
But like I said, it's probably an improvement on Brawler and won't have any back story like a fighting competition like I mentioned.

I suspect that is coming, because if you keep taunting the Jocks on Rooster, Caleb tells you "keep it up and you won't like what's going to happen!" or something to that effect. So I expect some action to eventually happen between the MC and Caleb. That's something I'm hoping DPC won't disappoint on.
I would like to see an official fight and not a street fight, you know? I wanted to see them fight in front of a crowd with everyone in attendance from teachers to students.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I would like to see an official fight and not a street fight, you know? I wanted to see them fight in front of a crowd with everyone in attendance from teachers to students.
I'm not sure if we're shown a boxing ring in the Gym, but it wouldn't take much for DPC to add one in eventual scenes for just that purpose, because that would indeed be cool.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Can anyone help me with the Maya and Josy scenes.

Trying to collect all the rewards and scenes and I am stuck on one - it is in episode 6, it is one of those that can be achieved at 50% or 100%.

It took me several attempts to get both to sleep with me at the end of Episode 4 - this is where there are three options, Sleep with Josy, Sleep with Maya or Sleep on Floor - selecting Sleep on Floor gets them both.

I’m not even sure what you exactly have to do to trigger those options, my latest attempt just ended up with either Sleep with Josy or Sleep with Maya, not both.

In my previous attempt where I slept with both when it came to the session in Episode 6 I was only rewarded with the shortened scene (50%).

Can anyone advise what steps and conditions that I need to meet to get the full scene in Episode 6.

Many thanks,

Nigel
You have to go back a bit more than that. In episode 3, when you have the option to Help Maya with her list, you have to have one path where you not help her.
it's one of the most annoying one, but, there is a Josy centric path, and a Maya centric path.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The idea is neat, but I don't think there is even a 1% chance that DPC would copy CollegeKings. The irony meter would be insta maxed, given that that game only exists because of BaD, but I doubt that DPC's humor works that way :D

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I'm not sure if we're shown a boxing ring in the Gym, but it wouldn't take much for DPC to add one in eventual scenes for just that purpose, because that would indeed be cool.
The idea is neat, but I don't think there is even a 1% chance that DPC would copy CollegeKings. The irony meter would be insta maxed, given that that game only exists because of BaD, but I doubt that DPC's humor works that way :D
A fight between Caleb vs MC in front of a crowd would open up so many possibilities.

* Chad and Troy rooting for the MC.
* Jill in shock not knowing if she covers her eyes or not.
* Sage and the HOT's excited about the fight.
* Maya and Josy telling Dawe to fuck off.
* Isabella looking at the Jocks with a death stare.
* DIK's and Jocks screaming and cheering.
* Tybalt commenting on how wild these people are.
* Arieth asking if Dawe won the fight.

It would be really funny if this fight happened in front of a crowd and I'm not even that creative, I bet you guys would think of something funnier to put in the scene. :ROFLMAO:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
A fight between Caleb vs MC in front of a crowd would open up so many possibilities.

* Chad and Troy rooting for the MC.
* Jill in shock not knowing if she covers her eyes or not.
* Sage and the HOT's excited about the fight.
* Maya and Josy telling Dawe to fuck off.
* Isabella looking at the Jocks with a death stare.
* DIK's and Jocks screaming and cheering.
* Tybalt commenting on how wild these people are.
* Arieth asking if Dawe won the fight.

It would be really funny if this fight happened in front of a crowd and I'm not even that creative, I bet you guys would think of something funnier to put in the scene. :ROFLMAO:
Trust me, no one would be happier than me if it would happen, just for the middle finger to those rip-off artists. But I really don't think DPC rolls that way. There is however the chance that he has planed it since day one and then he won't give a fuck what the wannabes did and just show them how it should be done. :D

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Trust me, no one would be happier than me if it would happen, just for the middle finger to those rip-off artists. But I really don't think DPC rolls that way. There is however the chance that he has planed it since day one and then he won't give a fuck what the wannabes did and just show them how it should be done. :D
It's a shame, a street fight between Caleb vs MC would have zero emotion compared to a fight in front of a crowd. Especially if the MC is romantically involved with Jill or Isabella. I bet the two would give the MC an earful for being part of a street fight and we'd still lose relationship points, like the time we punched Tybalt.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes