Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Plot twist - Caleb is gay and likes Mc that why he strikes the punching bag to flex and impress Mc. Dpc will implement special secret routes for chad-troy-caleb-derek-writeyourname harem fans :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: c0gnomen and Jumbi

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Re: Maya and Josy

From an unofficial walk-through that I have used successfully to land the throuple.

{
Josy and Maya assent to a three way romance on two conditions:

You had sex with Josy in Ep2 and/or had sex with Maya in Ep3
You have Neutral or Chick affinity.
Otherwise it's friendzone.
}

Keep it balanced throughout the rest of the game, too.

7thOmen

Reactions: NH1980

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I will be honest with you. If I was the MC I would give up the HOT's and just party with the other college girls. I don't think HOT's are worth the headache unless Sage is the MC's girlfriend.
That's just the thing, I don't think the DIKs are as obsessed with the HOTs as the Jocks are. The Jocks apparently can't find other girls to party with for the life of them, but for the DIK's that doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe friendships is the main reason they wanna party together. We know Jaime and Rio are cool, Tommy and Quinn, Derek and Maya, Derek and Josy and so on. But I agree with you, the DIKs seem way less dependend on the HOTs than the Jocks.

Reactions: DMNOV3R

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Now what exactly is binding the HOTs to the Jocks, as far as I know, we've never been told. But it has to be something not so easily remedied or Sage would just fix it. I've never even seen a theory in all my years in this thread that tried to explain the why and how, so you could be first :D
There are only the 4 frats on campus: jocks, preps, nerds and DIKs. The DIKs are fairly new, so the HOT tradition would have started before they existed. HOTs are unlikely to have picked the nerds since they don't even have a frat house for parties (Bella probably would frown on them throwing a kegger in the library), not even mentioning the total lack of social skills the guys exhibit. Would they have paired up with the preps? Probably not since the preps are generally snobs and the HOTs take all girls if they meet their criteria, even poor ones the preps wouldn't give the time of day to. That leaves the jocks, who are probably more attractive than either of the other groups. The DIKs come along and are the party animals and lots of fun, and the guys are not hideous so it's natural that some of the HOTs would gravitate toward them and undermine the HOT/jock tradition.

Last edited:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Plot twist - Caleb is gay and likes Mc that why he strikes the punching bag to flex and impress Mc. Dpc will implement special secret routes for chad-troy-caleb-derek-writeyourname harem fans :Kappa:
I think the new guy (who gave kickboxing tips to the MC) at the gym is gay. The guy has a very metrosexual vibe, maybe he's in the game for Chad to look up to him?

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
There are only the 4 frats on campus: jocks, preps, nerds and DIKs. The DIKs are fairly new, so the HOT tradition would have started before they existed. HOTs are unlikely to have picked the nerds since they don't even have a frat house for parties, not even mentioning the total lack of social skills the guys exhibit. Would they have paired up with the preps? Probably not since the preps are generally snobs and the HOTs take all girls if they meet their criteria, even poor ones the preps wouldn't give the time of day to. That leaves the jocks, who are probably more attractive than either of the other groups. The DIKs come along and are the party animals and lots of fun, and the guys are not hideous so it's natural that some of the HOTs would gravitate toward them and undermine the HOT/jock tradition.
Yea that is all dandy, but what makes the HOTs so afraid to just break it of with the Jocks ? Rio literally says "I hope this won't cause trouble for us." and Sage is half-truthing it every time. The Jocks must have some hook in them, but we have no idea what or why.

• Haha

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Yea that is all dandy, but what makes the HOTs so afraid to just break it of with the Jocks ? Rio literally says "I hope this won't cause trouble for us." and Sage is half-truthing it every time. The Jocks must have some hook in them, but we have no idea what or why.
I love how most of the MC's problems aren't caused by him. There's always someone dragging him into some shit, now he's going to be dragged even further into the rivalry with the Jocks because a bunch of bitches don't want to party with the Jocks, they want to party with the DIK's. :ROFLMAO:

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
What are the codes that Quinn speaks of, and Sage shushes, during the party planning scene?

7thOmen

Reactions: TimHawk

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
I love how most of the MC's problems aren't caused by him. There's always someone dragging him into some shit, now he's going to be dragged even further into the rivalry with the Jocks because a bunch of bitches don't want to party with the Jocks, they want to party with the DIK's. :ROFLMAO:

Or Vinny...

7thOmen

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't know about you, but I didn't want a truce between the Jocks and the DIK's. The Jocks are pretty stupid and I'm not referring to Anthony who seems like a nice guy.
I will never understand this misjudgment of anthony, I mean why people think he is a nice guy, and all. He fuck his Best friend girlfriend behind his back, he is the Nick of the Jocks, he is a little weasel. :ROFLMAO:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
We know that Quinn has been selling drugs to the jocks, and Rio is her frequent delivery girl. The jocks may also have more information on the restaurant that Rio doesn't want to be made public. Plus it's generally not a good idea to piss off roided-out psychos, or else the HOTs house winds up trashed like the DIK mansion.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I just remember something from years ago and it originated on reddit, I have no idea who the original person was who came up with the theory but if by some fluke this turns out to be right, credit the unknown reddit user.

His or her theory was that the entire tuition for HOTs scheme is legitimized by making their tuition appear as athletic scholarships for Jocks in the school books.

Maybe that person had it right all along, because only something with big consequences could stop Sage from just telling them to go fuck themselves.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I will never understand this misjudgment of anthony, I mean why people think he is a nice guy, and all. He fuck his Best friend girlfriend behind his back, he is the Nick of the Jocks, he is a little weasel. :ROFLMAO:
There's an unspoken rule: If a character is nice to the MC and an asshole to everyone else, then he's a nice guy. :ROFLMAO:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
We know that Quinn has been selling drugs to the jocks, and Rio is her frequent delivery girl. The jocks may also have more information on the restaurant that Rio doesn't want to be made public. Plus it's generally not a good idea to piss off roided-out psychos, or else the HOTs house winds up trashed like the DIK mansion.
We dont know if Sage knows that Quinn and Rio deal and given who Sage's parents are, I dont believe for a second that the fear of getting their house trashed would stop her from telling the Jocks to go fuck themselves.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
We dont know if Sage knows that Quinn and Rio deal and given who Sage's parents are, I dont believe for a second that the fear of getting their house trashed would stop her from telling the Jocks to go fuck themselves.
Whatever attaches the HOT's to the Jocks must be nothing really harmful. Sage wouldn't be foolish enough to risk partying with DIK's otherwise... Or would she?

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Whatever attaches the HOT's to the Jocks must be nothing really harmful. Sage wouldn't be foolish enough to risk partying with DIK's otherwise... Or would she?
Well taking care of the Jocks was a major point in their party planning, so I don't know how harmful, but it must be big. I mean c'mon it's Sage she doesn't take shit from anyone and would do anything for her girls, yet she keeps them chained to the Jocks.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Well taking care of the Jocks was a major point in their party planning, so I don't know how harmful, but it must be big. I mean c'mon it's Sage she doesn't take shit from anyone and would do anything for her girls, yet she keeps them chained to the Jocks.
I'm not sure Sage actually decides that. I got the feeling it was someone higher up that had decided that the HOTs and the Jocks belong together.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes