Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I hope the DPC gives the player the option to help Riona during the game regardless of whether the MC is in her route or not. We need to protect this baby! It would be very unfair for the MC not to be able to help Riona just because he has a romantic relationship with one of the main girls.
I agree. It annoyed me that we had to sleep with her to be able to help her with the stalker.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I could totally see that happening regardless of being on a Jill route or not, like 'Jill route' you and her take down Sage's dad and put someone else at the top 'not on Jill route' you help Rusty do the same thing but I think that is highly likely of happening at some point in the future.
I just remembered that Maya gets to talk with Jill about her $$ issues, and Jill offers to bring in her family lawyer into the picture. If and when that happens, I expect Maya to let some detail slip about the so called free Tuition and what nearly happened to her. Specially if when you're alone with Maya after the party at the DIKs and you chose to tell Maya to "look out" for Quinn and tell her that Quinn is evil.

Fact the MC tells her "never mind why" when Maya asks him why he thinks that, and MC says "nevermind it's not important, just be careful around her!"

All this would get a lawyer (or Jill) to ask "why would he tell you this?" and begin to dig deeper.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I agree. It annoyed me that we had to sleep with her to be able to help her with the stalker.
I didn't help her with the stalker for two reasons:

1- I am faithful to Bella (always);
2- I don't think that guy is the real stalker, when the real stalker appears, I believe that any kind of MC can help her;

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
I just remembered that Maya gets to talk with Jill about her $$ issues, and Jill offers to bring in her family lawyer into the picture. If and when that happens, I expect Maya to let some detail slip about the so called free Tuition and what nearly happened to her. Specially if when you're alone with Maya after the party at the DIKs and you chose to tell Maya to "look out" for Quinn and tell her that Quinn is evil.

Fact the MC tells her "never mind why" when Maya asks him why he thinks that, and MC says "nevermind it's not important, just be careful around her!"

All this would get a lawyer (or Jill) to ask "why would he tell you this?" and begin to dig deeper.
Boom someone get DPC in here he has his story plot idea lol...

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Re: Maya and Josy

From an unofficial walk-through that I have used successfully to land the throuple.

{
Josy and Maya assent to a three way romance on two conditions:

You had sex with Josy in Ep2 and/or had sex with Maya in Ep3
You have Neutral or Chick affinity.
Otherwise it's friendzone.
}

Keep it balanced throughout the rest of the game, too.

7thOmen
Thank, I did that on my first play through. Got the option to sleep with both at the end of Episode 4 but when it came to the scene in Episode 6 I only got 50%.

Trying to work out what I need to do to get 100% in that scene in episode 6.

Reactions: 7thOmen

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
What did I say about people dragging the MC into trouble he didn't create? This is the perfect example, another characters dragging our boy into shit he's not responsible for. :ROFLMAO:
SEEEE... so we know DPC will like it, it is right down his alley of storytelling and plot development...

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
SEEEE... so we know DPC will like it, it is right down his alley of storytelling and plot development...
Maya has so far managed to drag (or 'involve' if you prefer) Derek, Josy, MC, Sage, and even Jill into her tuition problems. I wonder how many episodes it will take for her to drag Bella too. This tuition plot is even worse if you don't like Maya. I always make it clear to Sage that I'm going to her house for dinner because of Sage and not because of Maya. I think even the DPC realized that the MC was being dragged into this shit for no reason (if he and Maya didn't have a 3-way relationship);

Reactions: Fess1998

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Thank, I did that on my first play through. Got the option to sleep with both at the end of Episode 4 but when it came to the scene in Episode 6 I only got 50%.

Trying to work out what I need to do to get 100% in that scene in episode 6.
You need to not help Maya with her list in order to get 100% in that scene. The episode 6 scene 100% involves helping with the list, which you don't need to do if you've already helped Maya.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Caleb looks more like Dawe's guard dog. Why do you think Troy didn't hit Dawe? He knows Dawe is going to send Caleb to beat him up. I don't think Caleb has very high morals. Him taunting the MC proves what I'm saying, he's a coward. If the MC was twice his size, would he tease him like that? He knows that the MC currently cannot beat him.
Troy didn't hit Dawe because then he would have been beaten by all others Jocks in the first place. Plus it was a public place at the gym, where there are a lot of witnesses, Troy would look like the aggressor and could get punished.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Troy didn't hit Dawe because then he would have been beaten by all others Jocks in the first place. Plus it was a public place at the gym, where there are a lot of witnesses, Troy would look like the aggressor and could get punished.
The problem is, Troy is no pussy. The fact that Dawe worked up the courage to tease Troy only after Caleb arrived shows that Troy could handle all the Jocks just as Chad could and just as MC can if the player chooses.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The problem is, Troy is no pussy. The fact that Dawe worked up the courage to tease Troy only after Caleb arrived shows that Troy could handle all the Jocks just as Chad could and just as MC can if the player chooses.
Not exactly, it's unlikely that Troy can handle all of them, even if low-skilled MC took him down. You can't call Troy very strong.
It's just that Dawe is a fucking rat, a coward and a cunt.
Remember how Dawe fights: he hits the balls (Tommy) or tries to attack unexpectedly while the victim doesn't suspect it (MC in Ep. 2 and also Jamie in Ep. 5). Dawe is a weakling and his physique is not athletic at all - he got into the alphas most likely through connections. I hate this guy.
In the presence of Caleb and other jocks, he is certainly much bolder, but it is unlikely that Caleb is his bodyguard.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Who hit Troy when the MC's guitar was stolen and how did Chad end up with it to give to Sage?

7thOmen

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Not exactly, it's unlikely that Troy can handle all of them, even if low-skilled MC took him down. You can't call Troy very strong.
Troy had a black eye. This does not mean that he was beaten by the Jocks or had a fair fight (he could have been attacked while he was sleeping). Tommy also gave the MC a black eye and he still could have gotten his ass kicked by the MC. MC also got a sucker punch from Dawe but guess who got beat up? Yes, the Jocks. You're underestimating my boy Troy. Isn't there a theory out there that Chad helped the Jocks beat Troy because without Chad they couldn't and that Troy has a toxic relationship with Chad because of that? And about Caleb not being a watchdog, if Chad hit Dawe for teasing Troy then in your opinion would Caleb just look and do nothing?

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Reasons for Cathy's termination is probably not only the Rooster Cluck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man where were you like 2-3 hours ago when we were trying to figure out why the HOTs can't just break it of with the Jocks and what makes Sage so timid. I really feel you should dalli the shit out of that question and come up with a theory !

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Reasons for Cathy's termination is probably not only the Rooster Cluck.
I always thought that Cathy was 'persuaded' to leave B&R by Burke. Did she leave of her own free will? Weird... Why was she depressed at the bar with Jade then?

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Stephen did not persuade Cathy because he himself was surprised by Cathy's resignation.
Was he surprised? When is this shown? Not that I'm second-guessing you, but if you're referring to his conversation with Bella, I thought he was just trying to show a worried side of himself towards Cathy so Bella could have a better connection with him. He was about to ask Bella out, he needed to impress somehow.

Reactions: StultusAnglicus

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Who hit Troy when the MC's guitar was stolen and how did Chad end up with it to give to Sage?

7thOmen
My guess, Chad did it to not look weak in front of the others. Troy looked emotionally hurt too. It's not unusual for people to do that to look tough in front of others. Often, they are meaner than the others, just to make sure nobody thinks they are soft. I experienced it myself in school, people I was friends with being mean to me in front of bullies to hide it. I think a big reason Chad was such a bully was to hide that he's gay. I bet he was one of the people who bullied Troy the most when he was part of the Jocks.

Btw, do we know why Troy was kicked out and why the Jocks hate him so much? I don't think they know he's gay, or do they?

Reactions: Mtmtmt007 and Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes