DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Well taking care of the Jocks was a major point in their party planning, so I don't know how harmful, but it must be big. I mean c'mon it's Sage she doesn't take shit from anyone and would do anything for her girls, yet she keeps them chained to the Jocks.
And to think all this would be solved if HOT's just partied with the Jocks. DIK's didn't learn anything last time? We can't count on the HOT's to have parties, let's party with the dorm girls! DIK's like to talk shit about them but these girls are pretty crazy and love to party. I like to think this is all the fault of the DPC, you know? Just a script issue.

I'm not sure Sage actually decides that. I got the feeling it was someone higher up that had decided that the HOTs and the Jocks belong together.
It's tradition, man. It has been mentioned several times in the game. Someone started this tradition and it continues to this day. It's like the CUM-petition.

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
We dont know if Sage knows that Quinn and Rio deal and given who Sage's parents are, I dont believe for a second that the fear of getting their house trashed would stop her from telling the Jocks to go fuck themselves.
I am certain that Sage doesn't know that Quinn is dealing. Quinn would be out of the house in no time if Sage did find that out. Sage certainly knows they both smoke pot since the smell isn't something that can be hidden easily. I do think that there is some fear of the jocks retaliating some way if the two group called it quits that would also make Rio nervous about pissing them off, though she is awfully fond of hanging out with the DIKs instead. There could even be some existing written agreement between the two groups, potentially dealing with finances or shared property or assets, that Sage would need to negotiate out of to close it out.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy > Maya

I'm just saying...I may be trying my best to break them up on almost everyone of my Single Fuckface playthroughs....
Josy is the best I have balance playthrough and Josy focus/ leaning playthrough. I think Josy and Maya are going to breakup no matter what MC does. If they get back together or solo path fully opens is where the MC comes in and the choices you make with the girls

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I do think that there is some fear of the jocks retaliating some way if the two group called it quits that would also make Rio nervous about pissing them off, though she is awfully fond of hanging out with the DIKs instead.
Riona being nervous doesn't say much. I love Riona, but she's pretty pussy about everything. Her constant saddened look says it all, she has self esteem issues. So, any problem that appears, she sees 10x bigger than really is.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I am certain that Sage doesn't know that Quinn is dealing. Quinn would be out of the house in no time if Sage did find that out. Sage certainly knows they both smoke pot since the smell isn't something that can be hidden easily. I do think that there is some fear of the jocks retaliating some way if the two group called it quits that would also make Rio nervous about pissing them off, though she is awfully fond of hanging out with the DIKs instead. There could even be some existing written agreement between the two groups, potentially dealing with finances or shared property or assets, that Sage would need to negotiate out of to close it out.
That last part I like way more as a valid reason, it could be something as simple as the whoever owns the plot of land the Jocks build on also owns the plot of land the HOTs build on. But yea, good shout, it's a start to be sure !

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Josy is the best I have balance playthrough and Josy focus/ leaning playthrough. I think Josy and Maya are going to breakup no matter what MC does. If they get back together or solo path fully opens is where the MC comes in and the choices you make with the girls
Idk but when you take the picture with Josy and you get a few options about if you think if things may have been different and have a choice to say you think about it all the time, that you just think about it sometime, or you think it would never have worked and she get defensive if you pick the last. I too think they are on a one way path to splitsville too. There have been other little comments made between the two of you previously when alone if you are not on the throuple path that seems she still has a thing for you big time imo.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Now what exactly is binding the HOTs to the Jocks, as far as I know, we've never been told. But it has to be something not so easily remedied or Sage would just fix it. I've never even seen a theory in all my years in this thread that tried to explain the why and how, so you could be first :D
I would also expect the Burgmeisters and Royces will eventually take a massive shit on the Burks for all the under the rug shit that Prof Burk is doing with the students and possibly other stuff too. Specially if you decide to go the Jill route as well as max out the RP points with the DIKs (because of Rusty).

Or am I wishful thinking here?

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I agree. Sage has no idea. Many thought the post car wash ment she knew but it turned out they were talking about the preps party.

I still think it's more than just an agreement since it's so hard to break. I think someone running the school has decided it. My guess is that we will find out that someone high up used to be a Jock and that one of the Jocks is that person's son.

Tom267

Jan 15, 2018
I think that MC doesn't ask about her family because "family" isn't that big in his life. His whole family is him and Neil. Either Neil is an only child with no living parents (at least that I recall) or Neil is estranged from them, and of course his mother's family has nothing to do with him. He didn't spend time with siblings or cousins doing fun stuff, he had a lonely life with few or no real friends up until he met Zoey who also came from a messed-up family. Note how he reacts to Maya's camping story, it's a foreign concept to him. He doesn't have the frame of reference that makes him think that other people's families are something to talk about, especially when talking about his is so uncomfortable. The first time he gets asked about his mom by the girls he pulls out his patented "yeah, too bad she's dead" bombshell which shuts down any more family talk from them. The only time he talks to any of the other girls about their families later is when they bring it up.
Yeah for sure, I think sometimes people miss that different people have different weighted values on things, such as family. As I said before I'm adopted and have a very different relationship to both my birth family and my adoptive family - and even my relationship to my adoptive family who I value much more highly is very different to many of my friends' relationships with their families.

MC isn't one to ask about peoples' families because it's not something they think about/like to think about. We know when the MC confides in Sage about his birthday that family is something of a sore subject for him and the MC can be relatively sensitive (assuming a Neutral/Chick playthrough) so won't necessarily push the conversation if it looks like the other person is uncomfortable: which Sage often is when family talk comes up.

So yeah, I agree with you.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
There have been other little comments made between the two of you previously when alone if you are not on the throuple path that seems she still has a thing for you big time imo.
Makes me wonder if Josy will react badly to finding out that the MC has a new love interest even if they never hooked up. Since it's not clear if Josy got over the MC who chose not to have anything to do with her and Maya. Ep.9 tells me she hasn't gotten over it, that conversation of asking if the MC thinks about what might have happened to the two of them if Maya hadn't existed made me uncomfortable. Hope Josy doesn't create drama for the MC who never pursued her romantically.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Idk but when you take the picture with Josy and you get a few options about if you think if things may have been different and have a choice to say you think about it all the time, that you just think about it sometime, or you think it would never have worked and she get defensive if you pick the last. I too think they are on a one way path to splitsville too. There have been other little comments made between the two of you previously when alone if you are not on the throuple path that seems she still has a thing for you big time imo.
After the prep party Josy tells MC she thinks she would had been happy with him, then they have a few more scene you can even kiss at hot party. I think it will be harder to get Josy if not on throuple but its very clear she cares for him a lot

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
I would also expect the Burgmeisters and Royces will eventually take a massive shit on the Burks for all the under the rug shit that Prof Burk is doing with the students and possibly other shit too. Specially if you decide to go the Jill route as well as max out the RP points with the DIKs (because of Rusty).

I could totally see that happening regardless of being on a Jill route or not, like 'Jill route' you and her take down Sage's dad and put someone else at the top 'not on Jill route' you help Rusty do the same thing but I think that is highly likely of happening at some point in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
It's tradition, man. It has been mentioned several times in the game. Someone started this tradition and it continues to this day. It's like the CUM-petition.
Not so sure it's that simple. If it was just a tradition then it wouldn't be that hard to break. Doesn't Sage even say it's not that simple? Like I said, I think someone running the school has made rules they have to follow.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
But it's true, man. That's why I like her, don't you feel an uncontrollable urge to protect that cute little thing? I'm sorry Bella, I love you too.
You have a point and I wonder if Quinn isn't one of the reasons for her being like that. Makes me wonder what hell she has been through.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
You have a point and I wonder if Quinn isn't one of the reasons for her being like that. Makes me wonder what hell she has been through.
I hope the DPC gives the player the option to help Riona during the game regardless of whether the MC is in her route or not. We need to protect this baby! It would be very unfair for the MC not to be able to help Riona just because he has a romantic relationship with one of the main girls.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I would also expect the Burgmeisters and Royces will eventually take a massive shit on the Burks for all the under the rug shit that Prof Burk is doing with the students and possibly other stuff too. Specially if you decide to go the Jill route as well as max out the RP points with the DIKs (because of Rusty).

That's something I wondered about to, but as far as I know, we never see if any of them are still connected to the college other than by name. Maybe each family has one seat on the board of the college, maybe one is even the Chief of Board, so the de facto boss, but so far I don't think we've ever seen either one of those families being active at the college other than their kids.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes