funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It's a shame, a street fight between Caleb vs MC would have zero emotion compared to a fight in front of a crowd. Especially if the MC is romantically involved with Jill or Isabella. I bet the two would give the MC an earful for being part of a street fight and we'd still lose relationship points, like the time we punched Tybalt.
Also can you imagine Arieth? being with Dawe and rooting for the MC. That's lots of wonderful drama waiting to happen too lol

adast

May 12, 2023
mc would probably fail hard at that considering he's never hit a bag, never fought anyone, and was taught by someone who was self taught. these kinds of guys get stomped in real fights and competitions.
Yeah, but the fun thing about it is that MC can learn about competition in advance and train.
Training can be another minigame, btw :LOL:

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
It's a shame, a street fight between Caleb vs MC would have zero emotion compared to a fight in front of a crowd. Especially if the MC is romantically involved with Jill or Isabella. I bet the two would give the MC an earful for being part of a street fight and we'd still lose relationship points, like the time we punched Tybalt.
Well it depends, you could have a cross between both. I don't think a fight with a public crowd is ever gonna happen in the way that you hope it will, but the Jocks & DIK's could just clash once again over something stupid and then somebody just says "Okay let's settle this once and for all, 1 vs 1, winner gets the HOTs, loser has to leave the winners alone."

Then you could maybe have some attendence, obviously the Jocks and DIKs and maybe even a few HOTs, but extending it to teachers or Jill or truely public is not gonna happen in my opinon.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
"Okay let's settle this once and for all, 1 vs 1, winner gets the HOTs, loser has to leave the winners alone."
I don't think this is about the HOT's anymore. The Jocks lost that war when Chad was kicked out and his relationship with Sage came to an end. If MC fights Caleb it will probably be to defend Chad or Troy, I don't think that will be a player choice and even if it is a choice the MC will end up involved in some way. Like when the option to intervene for Sage is given to the player in Ep.1 and even if the player doesn't intervene he still has a presentational interaction with Sage.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
mc would probably fail hard at that considering he's never hit a bag, never fought anyone, and was taught by someone who was self taught. these kinds of guys get stomped in real fights and competitions.
Yes, but you forget about MC's secret combo move:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I don't think this is about the HOT's anymore. The Jocks lost that war when Chad was kicked out and his relationship with Sage came to an end. If MC fights Caleb it will probably be to defend Chad or Troy, I don't think that will be a player choice and even if it is a choice the MC will end up involved in some way. Like when the option to intervene for Sage is given to the player in Ep.1 and even if the player doesn't intervene he still has a presentational interaction with Sage.
You just saw that the HOT's are still the main reason for the conflict in the last 2 episodes. Episode 8 when party planning "Who deals with the Jocks and how?" is one of major points of the discussion.

And in Episode 9 when the party moves towards the best costume contest Sage, Camila, Riona and the MC discuss how much of a problem it will be in the future.

Earlier on even Sage said something along the lines of "I know that if I would poll my girls now, that almost all would vote for partying with the DIK's but there are traditions".

I don't see that problem going away anytime soon either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
But... But... Jocks can't afford to fight DIK's over HOT's. After the incident with Chad, their hands were tied. A fight between MC and Caleb could have gone smoothly if the MC had fought to defend Chad or Troy (who would probably be being assaulted in front of other people - witnesses). In this scenario the MC could beat up Caleb without harming the DIK's and Caleb would not face serious consequences since Chad or Troy is not a DIK.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Earlier on even Sage said something along the lines of "I know that if I would poll my girls now, that almost all would vote for partying with the DIK's but there are traditions".

It might if it turns out that when playing the "CHICK" alignment you can select to throw out the cheat papers when you find them in the toilet stall. Imagine if it's Dawe that's cheating (Which wouldn't be far fetched as a theory). And I really can't see Anthony (he's way to fucking stupid) as being next in line as Dawe's replacement as frat president if he fails himself out of college.

Granted I just went down an unlikely to happen rabbit hole. But in the end, who really knows.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
But... But... Jocks can't afford to fight DIK's over HOT's. After the incident with Chad, their hands were tied. A fight between MC and Caleb could have gone smoothly if the MC had fought to defend Chad or Troy (who would probably be being assaulted in front of other people - witnesses). In this scenario the MC could beat up Caleb without harming the DIK's and Caleb would not face serious consequences since Chad or Troy is not a DIK.
It might if it turns out that when playing the "CHICK" alignment you can select to throw out the cheat papers when you find them in the toilet stall. Imagine if it's Dawe that's cheating (Which wouldn't be far fetched as a theory). And I really can't see Anthony (he's way to fucking stupid) as being next in line as Dawe's replacement as frat president if he fails himself out of college.

Granted I just went down an unlikely to happen rabbit hole. But in the end, who really knows.
Yea the pre-cliffhanger we got with Dawe getting angry when he sees that the DIKs threw a huge Halloween party is probably a sign of either a brewing conflict between the HOTs and Jocks or DIKs and Jocks, so I'm curious to see how that pans out.

Dawe getting kicked out would solve 99% of all problems, but I doubt DPC makes it that easy for us :D And logically, if Dawe was a cheater, he would'nt be 46 years old and still in college :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Yea the pre-cliffhanger we got with Dawe getting angry when he sees that the DIKs threw a huge Halloween party is probably a sign of either a brewing conflict between the HOTs and Jocks or DIKs and Jocks, so I'm curious to see how that pans out.
One of the reasons why I wanted an official fight is precisely this: The Jocks cannot get into a physical confrontation with the DIK's. How are we going to have a street fight between Caleb vs MC if the Jocks are walking a tightrope? One of the reasons Sage asked Quinn to deal with the Jocks is precisely because the DIK's cannot afford to openly deal with the Jocks themselves. The Jocks' revenge will be to wait for the snow to arrive at B&R and throw snowballs in Tommy's face when no one is looking. Those Jocks are a bunch of sissies, dude. It's over, like Tommy said, they're going to jerk each other off while the HOT's party with the DIK's.

Caleb appears to be a counterpart to the MC. Both are college freshmen, both are the baddest and most respected members of their fraternities, and since Dawe is president, I believe Anthony is vice president. As the MC, Caleb is also seen as the unofficial leader of his fraternity? If the answer is 'yes', I don't think Dawe will step down as president. For what reason? Caleb, like the MC with the DIK's, probably has more authority than Dawe himself among the Jocks.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't know why some people here think that a real fight on the ring in front of crowd is possible. The game is not about an MMA fighter and not about a boxer, this is a completely different topic. Fights in BaDIK are mostly forced and used for self-defense - almost all fights take place when MC is under attack and he is defending, except for two cases:
1. Fight with Caleb in Ep.5
2. Sparring with Sage.
And now about potential new fight with Caleb. You noticed that Caleb doesn't attack first in Ep.5. He signals to the DIKs: "Who's ready to challenge me?" What happens next depends on your personal choice.
Caleb is of course a complete asshole and an aggressive mountain of meat who uses physical force to show superiority, but the question is: will he unprovokedly attack people like Dawe?
He teased MC at the gym by hitting a punching bag, but I'm talking about a real fight, will there be such a need to defend against him, like other jocks before?

Lexios

Jul 21, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Android (Apk+Data) : Mega, G-Drive1, G-Drive2,

If you trouble to installation apk+data, watch video

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

View attachment 1993172
Hey I'm having trouble finishing the tutorial for the Mansion mini game on the start of episode 6. Specifically the part where I have to remove Nick from a task to continue. The way it's set up looks like I have to hover and click on his icon at the same time to remove him but since the button is too small I can't use two fingers to hold and tap since it won't fit.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Maybe the MC will have to create unity between DIKs and Jocks to take on a bigger threat? Depending on your choices, Chad still has clout with the jocks and seems to be at least neutral to the MC. No one likes, or respects Dawe, but an ally in Chad and Caleb could be useful.

7thOmen

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Yeah, definitely agree with that. The MC isn't the most observant individual, and sometimes it's simply that the MC isn't given information because...why would he get it? With Sage's family, it is established that she's awkward about it and not a huge fan of her family overall...
I think that MC doesn't ask about her family because "family" isn't that big in his life. His whole family is him and Neil. Either Neil is an only child with no living parents (at least that I recall) or Neil is estranged from them, and of course his mother's family has nothing to do with him. He didn't spend time with siblings or cousins doing fun stuff, he had a lonely life with few or no real friends up until he met Zoey who also came from a messed-up family. Note how he reacts to Maya's camping story, it's a foreign concept to him. He doesn't have the frame of reference that makes him think that other people's families are something to talk about, especially when talking about his is so uncomfortable. The first time he gets asked about his mom by the girls he pulls out his patented "yeah, too bad she's dead" bombshell which shuts down any more family talk from them. The only time he talks to any of the other girls about their families later is when they bring it up.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
He teased MC at the gym by hitting a punching bag, but I'm talking about a real fight, will there be such a need to defend against him, like other jocks before?
Caleb looks more like Dawe's guard dog. Why do you think Troy didn't hit Dawe? He knows Dawe is going to send Caleb to beat him up. I don't think Caleb has very high morals. Him taunting the MC proves what I'm saying, he's a coward. If the MC was twice his size, would he tease him like that? He knows that the MC currently cannot beat him.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
You have to go back a bit more than that. In episode 3, when you have the option to Help Maya with her list, you have to have one path where you not help her.
it's one of the most annoying one, but, there is a Josy centric path, and a Maya centric path.
Thanks, that’s annoying though as I will need to go back.

Another thing I’d read is not to sleep with Josy when you go back to see her.

Is there written down anywhere a explicit set of conditions and triggers - gets a bit frustrating having to play through over and over again doing it slightly different in the hope.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
One of the reasons why I wanted an official fight is precisely this: The Jocks cannot get into a physical confrontation with the DIK's. How are we going to have a street fight between Caleb vs MC if the Jocks are walking a tightrope? One of the reasons Sage asked Quinn to deal with the Jocks is precisely because the DIK's cannot afford to openly deal with the Jocks themselves. The Jocks' revenge will be to wait for the snow to arrive at B&R and throw snowballs in Tommy's face when no one is looking. Those Jocks are a bunch of sissies, dude. It's over, like Tommy said, they're going to jerk each other off while the HOT's party with the DIK's.

Caleb appears to be a counterpart to the MC. Both are college freshmen, both are the baddest and most respected members of their fraternities, and since Dawe is president, I believe Anthony is vice president. As the MC, Caleb is also seen as the unofficial leader of his fraternity? If the answer is 'yes', I don't think Dawe will step down as president. For what reason? Caleb, like the MC with the DIK's, probably has more authority than Dawe himself among the Jocks.
I think you lack background on the history of HOTs and DIKs, well we all do since Sage never comes out with the whole story and only hints at some things but the things we know are.

The HOT + Jock tradition is older than Sage being at B&R.
The HOTs cannot throw a party without a fraternity co-hosting the party.
Tradition had them party together at all the major party events as you can see so many times when the Jocks ask "where are our invitations?" or "When do you girls show up?" and so on.

Now what exactly is binding the HOTs to the Jocks, as far as I know, we've never been told. But it has to be something not so easily remedied or Sage would just fix it. I've never even seen a theory in all my years in this thread that tried to explain the why and how, so you could be first :D

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Thanks, that’s annoying though as I will need to go back.

Another thing I’d read is not to sleep with Josy when you go back to see her.

Is there written down anywhere a explicit set of conditions and triggers - gets a bit frustrating having to play through over and over again doing it slightly different in the hope.
Always sleep with Josy

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
The HOT + Jock tradition is older than Sage being at B&R.
I will be honest with you. If I was the MC I would give up the HOT's and just party with the other college girls. I don't think HOT's are worth the headache unless Sage is the MC's girlfriend.

Maybe the MC will have to create unity between DIKs and Jocks to take on a bigger threat?
I don't know about you, but I didn't want a truce between the Jocks and the DIK's. The Jocks are pretty stupid and I'm not referring to Anthony who seems like a nice guy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes