funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Maybe that's why James left in the first place. Bella wanted children and James didn't at the time or doesn't want any at all. But with the MC, Bella can have what she deserves. View attachment 2650109
Well, all the clues are there already that Bella most likely already had a child. And due to some tragedy lost it or it died or whatever. In her bathroom downstairs you can see a step ladder and a mirror practically at the height to accommodate a child.

Also if you peek under the locked door and observe carefully you can see a pair of small shoes. Which many has speculated that's from the painting Bella removes from her small coffee room. So we can presume that this would be some reason for James to leave in the first place with having issue with dealing with the loss of his child, or James took the child away from her.

locked room peek

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and TREXrg

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I don't give a shit if in order to be with Bella the MC has to admit he has mommy issues. As the great thinker Tommy The Destroyer said: "Burn baby, burn!" :devilish:
If the MC and Bella love each other there is nothing wrong with that. There is nothing that love can't overcome.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Well, all the clues are there already that Bella most likely already had a child. And due to some tragedy lost it or it died or whatever. In her bathroom downstairs you can see a step ladder and a mirror practically at the height to accommodate a child.

Also if you peek under the locked door and observe carefully you can see a pair of small shoes. Which many has speculated that's from the painting Bella removes from her small coffee room. So we can presume that this would be some reason for James to leave in the first place with having issue with dealing with the loss of his child, or James took the child away from her.

locked room peek

If the clothes Bella loaned the MC to do Yoga belonged to her son, then her son was already quite old, like 8-10 years old.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
If the MC and Bella love each other there is nothing wrong with that. There is nothing that love can't overcome.
Some people like to talk shit about other people's ages, man. So could the MC have a relationship with Bella normally if Lynn were alive? But since Lynn is dead does the MC have mommy issues for falling in love with an older woman? Every relationship has obstacles, some like Bella and the MC's relationship have more obstacles than others. Now will people stop being happy for being too old to have a romance with someone older or younger than her? It's such a closed-minded persons I see here...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Kid: "Mommy! Mommy! Why is Dad 20 years younger than you?"
Isabella: "'Cause he's fucked up in the head...err...I mean...It's because he's got Mommy issues, baby."
FTFY
Isabella: "'Cause he's fucked up in the I give him the best head...err...I mean...It's because he's got Mommy issues a man of culture, baby."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I don't give a shit if in order to be with Bella the MC has to admit he has mommy issues. As the great thinker Tommy The Destroyer said: "Burn baby, burn!" :devilish:
That's fair. And more power to you! I just mentioned the age gap cuz it's weird seeing a couple with such a huge age difference have a child. And judging by the age of that kid bella would be way into her 40's while MC's in his 20's. I draw the line at 10 year difference but it's not like I think that's a major issue. To each his own.

My issues with Bella have nothing to do with her age. It's her adulterous nature and the fact I consider her to be cartoonishly unattractive from the neck down. Like seriously, that's circus freak body proportions :sick:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
well evryone have different tastes and for the bealla"s age she doesnt seem more than 32 or 33 for me so i dont hink there is too much problem with kids in the future ,the big problem here is the mc horniness no so if bealla is a cheater bcs we can theorycrafting all wagat we want but we dont know for sure if the hysband just is mia or he is dead

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
That's fair. And more power to you! I just mentioned the age gap cuz it's weird seeing a couple with such a huge age difference have a child. And judging by the age of that kid bella would be way into her 40's while MC's in his 20's. I draw the line at 10 year difference but it's not like I think that's a major issue. To each his own.

My issues with Bella have nothing to do with her age. It's her adulterous nature and the fact I consider her to be cartoonishly unattractive from the neck down. Like seriously, that's circus freak body proportions :sick:
Why did you mention mommy issues and a 20 year gap between them then? I know exactly what your intention was, if you don't like the dynamic of the relationship between Bella and the MC that's fine. But be careful with your words, you don't know who's on the other side of the screen. Relationships with a significant age difference are common these days and your comment about mommy issues was just extremely offensive. Every form of love should be valid, don't you agree?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I consider her to be cartoonishly unattractive from the neck down. Like seriously, that's circus freak body proportions :sick:
Same can be said about:

Jade
Sage
Nora
Madam Rose
Sandy

Just like
Josy being cartoonishly tiny.

Who else am I forgetting??

In any case, it's a novel with lots and lots of artistic liberties being taken. But you are allowed to have your own expectations, and are allowed to like whoever you like.

It's all good brotha. But you can't just say that in regards to Bella only.
:cool:(y)

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Why did you mention mommy issues and a 20 year gap between them then? I know exactly what your intention was, if you don't like the dynamic of the relationship between Bella and the MC that's fine. But be careful with your words, you don't know who's on the other side of the screen. Relationships with a significant age difference are common these days and your comment about mommy issues was just extremely offensive. Every form of love should be valid, don't you agree?
Fuck no I don't agree! There is a line of decency and moral. That is a very broad and somewhat dangerous statement. For example, romantic love between a child and an adult should not be valid, ever. Or a mentally disabled person that can easily be taken advantage of.

And I told you why I mentioned the age gap. it was because of the image with Bella, the MC and their child. That's the only reason why I mentioned the age gap. And if the mommy issues statement is offensive to you, get off the Internet. You are clearly ill prepared for it.

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998 and kcaldw

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
well evryone have different tastes and for the bealla"s age she doesnt seem more than 32 or 33 for me so i dont hink there is too much problem with kids in the future ,the big problem here is the mc horniness no so if bealla is a cheater bcs we can theorycrafting all wagat we want but we dont know for sure if the hysband just is mia or he is dead
Bella is 36 per the discussion about her pledge days in OMG being 18 years before.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Fuck no I don't agree! There is a line of decency and moral. That is a very broad and somewhat dangerous statement. For example, romantic love between a child and an adult should not be valid, ever. Or a mentally disabled person that can easily be taken advantage of.

And I told you why I mentioned the age gap. it was because of the image with Bella, the MC and their child. That's the only reason why I mentioned the age gap. And if the mommy issues statement is offensive to you, get off the Internet. You are clearly ill prepared for it.
LOL
Then I strongly suggest you stay away from the Grandma's house VN. It'll surely send you for a spin and have you running for a safe space.
:ROFLMAO:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018

You understood what I meant and yet you distorted what I said. In the same way that you had the chance to reflect on what I said, but you chose to react with a facepalm. In light of your lack of character and willingness to have a friendly debate, I hereby declare this discussion with you closed.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

locked room peek
To me, the image that was recovered seems to show a picture or painting of possibly Bella's husband in combat boots and bloused trousers. Again, maybe he died or is POW/MIA.

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
Whilst obviously I agree that children are an ABSOLUTE line in the sand (Heck it's why I find Josy so unappealing, looks too young/under 18 to me).
And I firmly agree that people with mental diabilities are vulnerable to predatory behaviour, another highly unacceptable thing.
I have to say equating a relationship between 2 consenting adults, of full mental faculty (MC is a bit dippy though I grant you :LOL:) with full awareness of their respective age difference, and don't even have a messy/iffy overlap of having known each other when one wasn't an adult, to paedophiles or sociopaths if also wrong.

Back on topic, as todays theme is outlandish theories, any thoughts on the founder being Castor Burgmeister, an unusual name that I immediately associate with Castor and Pollux - the Gemini twins. Thoughts on MC being from a 'twin' branch of the Burgmeisters?
...Think it might be time to put away the foil now though

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
To me, the image that was recovered seems to show a picture or painting of possibly Bella's husband in combat boots and bloused trousers. Again, maybe he died or is POW/MIA.
Perhaps, But I don't believe so.
Because Too often Bella mumbles to herself clear indications that she either forgives or sort of prays for James to return as JJ1960 points out in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 9, 2019
Back on topic, as todays theme is outlandish theories, any thoughts on the founder being Castor Burgmeister, an unusual name that I immediately associate with Castor and Pollux - the Gemini twins. Thoughts on MC being from a 'twin' branch of the Burgmeisters?
...Think it might be time to put away the foil now though
Honestly, I've been leaning toward that theory pretty heavily lately. With my theories on who may just become a casualty and meeting the MC's grandparents, it would only make sense that to add emotional value Rusty would end up being the MC's cousin.

*Edit: Though I didn't think of Castor and Pollux for any inspiration.*

Reactions: StultusAnglicus
Mar 9, 2019
Honestly, I've been leaning toward that theory pretty heavily lately. With my theories on who may just become a casualty and meeting the MC's grandparents, it would only make sense that to add emotional value Rusty would end up being the MC's cousin.

*Edit: Though I didn't think of Castor and Pollux for any inspiration.*
We've already been told by Jill that the Royces are a much larger family than just her immediate family so it wouldn't be uber farfetched to think the same of the Burgmeisters.

Reactions: StultusAnglicus
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes