DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
We've already been told by Jill that the Royces are a much larger family than just her immediate family so it wouldn't be uber farfetched to think the same of the Burgmeisters.
:ROFLMAO:
You say that like we're supposed to talk about the weather..
View attachment 2650269
MC is too badass to be part of the Burgmeister family. Based on Rusty I don't think Burgmeisters are that different from Tybalt. MC can't have a family like that.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
The way I see it, it's better to be the Wolf among Sheep than the Lone Wolf.
WHAT?! In terms of personality, Tybalt and Rusty are very similar. They both thought they could gain Jill's attention by using their family name, both are daddy's boys, both are preppy, both are sissies, both are presidents although their VPs are more hands-on. If the rest of the Burgmeister family follows this pattern, the MC better be an orphan, dude.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Wow. She wants James to forgive her and come home. James is alive and Isabella even knows where he is. James wants no contact with Isabella and ignores her. James is a snowflake.

The only question is, what should James forgive Isabella for?
He walked in Bella and Jill having hot lesbian sex and was pissed off that they didn't invite him.

Mar 9, 2019
With the Rooster picture of Becky is almost everything right what you have written. But the most important you have forgotten or not seen. The girl next to Vinny has a picture of lightning on her shirt. What does lightning stand for? Electricity. Where does this girl sleep at the end of EP9? In Tommy's room next to the coffin on the couch. Where is the fuse box? Down by Tommy's room. This girl also looks directly at Becky when she takes her selfie.

I think Vinny is just a distraction from DPC in the context of the blackout.
My guy, what "lightning" on her shirt? I see a strange symbol that I initially thought was an "8" but it sure as hell doesn't look like lightning.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well, all the clues are there already that Bella most likely already had a child. And due to some tragedy lost it or it died or whatever. In her bathroom downstairs you can see a step ladder and a mirror practically at the height to accommodate a child.

Also if you peek under the locked door and observe carefully you can see a pair of small shoes. Which many has speculated that's from the painting Bella removes from her small coffee room. So we can presume that this would be some reason for James to leave in the first place with having issue with dealing with the loss of his child, or James took the child away from her.

locked room peek
I also believe that there was a child of Isabella and James in the past. But it did not die. Rather, I believe that it was not the biological child of Isabella and/or James.

It is not mentioned once in the entire game for Isabella to think of a child, and that would inevitably be the case if it had been her own child.

Given the fact so that Stephen and Jade are the foster parents of Sage, yet shows so that DPC goes such ways.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

I wrote and made renders and animations for the big free-roam event this week, and I have three scenes left that need art before I'm finished with the big things of it. After that, I can write code, test it, work on details, place special renders, add phone content, etc.
But I have also focused on other areas of the episode and have been writing other story scenes this week.
After these few weeks, working on something else for a while will feel good. I mainly wrote scenes for Isabella and Riona but also playtested parts of the episode.
I have posed 3657 renders so far, and next week I will start working on animations to beef up my render queue, which is now down to 13 animations.
Riona will get a cosmetic poll that starts tomorrow. Here is a teaser of the options. The winning option will be featured in episode 10.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

sampow

May 14, 2023
As a fan of Bella and a loyal follower of her route, I'd rather see James alive than Lynn. Please, just don't. It would be horrible if she was alive. :cry:
If Lynette was alive it would hijack everything. It would ruin the story. All the fun and excitement would mean nothing. He would dedicate his time to reconnecting with he mom.

If she remains dead but has a secret, or just some kind of connection to his new life at college, that's intriguing but it doesn't overshadow everything else that's been happening.

So I can't see Lynette coming back from the dead.

Unless this turns into some kind of undead horror, in which case that would be awesome! :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or from Neil's perspective...

Riona will get a cosmetic poll that starts tomorrow. Here is a teaser of the options. The winning option will be featured in episode 10.

1685095578635.png
Oh no! Winter clothing. :cry:

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
There is also the question of how the son of a poor construction worker got into such a college. Many others seem to have somewhat rich and influential parents. How does he pay for it, btw? I don't remember.
I think it's mentioned exactly once. The MC has a subsidised student loans for students with financial needs, which basically means that the goverment pays the interests of the loan for half of your study time, plus 6 months after you finished and for an additional time up to a year if you did not find a job yet.

It's important to note here that there is no loan forgiveness, but the saving on interests alone are very impactfull for a student who has nothing and just finished college.

I believe the MC called it "Student loan for the poor".

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
If Lynette was alive it would hijack everything. It would ruin the story. All the fun and excitement would mean nothing. He would dedicate his time to reconnecting with he mom.
That would depend entirely on what happened. If she really just gave up the MC because she wanted to live her own life and not be bogged down by raising a child, it could spawn so many interessting options.

Especially if the MC's maternal side doesn't know he exists, there would be so many things to explore.

Unlikely ? Fuck yea ! But man it could be a jolly ride ! :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ostap Bender

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Mc says in ep 7 that he spend almost 500 dollars on quinn and rionna threesome, it cost 4 $ so it must be 1 $= 125 $
then meal with Maya was $125, she also pinned 100$ on her wardrobe for 3 times, Bella's meal in college cafeteria, which MC tried to paid for was $250 :whistle:

and windows for mansion was 65 *125 = $8125, which is insane imo
(but here you need to be a resident of the USA to know for sure how much it can cost to replace the glass in the windows of such a mansion)

Threesome with Quinn & Riona was an isolated incident or some kind of exception, because it was one time case, when MC had to call real cost later and he was lucky to afford it through his heritance. All other cases of paid sex fitted in his pocket money.

The monetary system in the game is very unrealistic and confusing sometimes. But I can hardly imagine other implementation options w/o turning the game into an accountant simulator.

With the Rooster picture of Becky is almost everything right what you have written. But the most important you have forgotten or not seen. The girl next to Vinny has a picture of lightning on her shirt. What does lightning stand for? Electricity. Where does this girl sleep at the end of EP9? In Tommy's room next to the coffin on the couch. Where is the fuse box? Down by Tommy's room. This girl also looks directly at Becky when she takes her selfie.

I think Vinny is just a distraction from DPC in the context of the blackout.
Well, what can I say... the master of theories, ominous signs and conspiracies is inimitable and knows his job brilliantly. Bravo! :cool:

Personally, I don't remember DPC using similar techniques in AL and I also don't recall anything like this in the previous 8 episodes of BADIK, in the sense that it really meant something once or led to something - the choice of characters clothes, some inscriptions on T-shirts and so on. Unfortunately, this is just a ready-made set of various DAZ assets, and there's nothing you can do about it. It's funny to look for hidden signs, but I don't think the DPC puts any sense into it by this way. In general, all I want to say is to look for clues and hints somewhere else. It's much more prolific and constructive, imo.

He trolls players sometimes or put it as easter-eggs, but I shouldn't put more sense in it.
BADIK is a melodrama diluted with comedy, not vice versa. Maybe sooner or later we will get some lite thriller note too. While AL was a tragedy and a thriller diluted with comedy.

Some examples:
uQYCUdT.jpg YVcZO8O.jpg
ep9_jill_test22.jpg

I can't believe, but some people already speculating that DIKs or HOTs mansion will be on fire and that firefighter which appeared at the most scariest moment of AL and showed up again in BADIK at Halloween - this is not just a vicious DPCs joke, but a sign. As well as Liam inprint on MC T-shirt is a 99.9% sign of that our unfortunate MC will get cancer, etc, etc, etc o_O

We like and love BADIK (and AL too) for mostly realistic and life like plot, which makes it special among many other AVNs. MC is not only concerned about how to fuck with all the girls available in the game, but rather the opposite (or it was made optionally, at least). And besides that, both MC and the other characters have their own personal difficulties and problems, they have a story and soul, if you want. The game world itself feels real and you can relate to something or somebody thanks to this. It helps to immerse yourself in the game, believe in what is happening there, love or hate some characters, etc.

So, such techniques like signs on T-shirts, reusing DAZ assests as a sign of some characters doom, etc, if they were really implemented, would have nullified out all of the above benefits, because this is incredibly implausible, cheap shit that no one would buy, but would only lead to mixing the author with slops. It's like starting a TV series with a few killer episodes and ending it later with a complete fucking shit.

Reactions: JJ1960

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017

I wrote and made renders and animations for the big free-roam event this week, and I have three scenes left that need art before I'm finished with the big things of it. After that, I can write code, test it, work on details, place special renders, add phone content, etc.
But I have also focused on other areas of the episode and have been writing other story scenes this week.
After these few weeks, working on something else for a while will feel good. I mainly wrote scenes for Isabella and Riona but also playtested parts of the episode.
I have posed 3657 renders so far, and next week I will start working on animations to beef up my render queue, which is now down to 13 animations.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
I like them all but four is so so

RohMadden

May 10, 2023

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
I like the new hair

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
then meal with Maya was $125, she also pinned 100$ on her wardrobe for 3 times, Bella's meal in college cafeteria, which MC tried to paid for was $250 :whistle:

and windows for mansion was 65 *125 = $8125, which is insane imo
(but here you need to be a resident of the USA to know for sure how much it can cost to replace the glass in the windows of such a mansion)

The monetary system in the game is very unrealistic and confusing sometimes. But I can hardly imagine other

I can't believe, but some people already speculating that DIKs or HOTs mansion will be on fire and that firefighter which appeared at the most scariest moment of AL and showed up again in BADIK at Halloween - this is not just a vicious DPCs joke, but a sign. As well as Liam inprint on MC T-shirt is a 99.9% sign of that our unfortunate MC will get cancer, etc, etc, etc o_O
I don't think the money system in game is supposed to be represent US dollars directly. There's no way that lunch with Maya was $125. I mean, of course it's possible to spend $125 eating lunch for two people, but not without a lot of food, some wine, or both. And $250 at the school cafeteria? University is crazy expensive in the US, but not that crazy (not yet, anyway).

Replacing (virtually) all the windows at the mansion, however, could easily cost thousands of dollars. Especially if they are modern, multi-pane windows custom built and fitted, those can easily be a few hundred dollars per window, even if Neil's friend Luis didn't charge him for labor.

Reactions: Kpyna

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I don't think the money system in game is supposed to be represent US dollars directly. There's no way that lunch with Maya was $125. I mean, of course it's possible to spend $125 eating lunch for two people, but not without a lot of food, some wine, or both. And $250 at the school cafeteria? University is crazy expensive in the US, but not that crazy (not yet, anyway).

Replacing (virtually) all the windows at the mansion, however, could easily cost thousands of dollars. Especially if they are modern, multi-pane windows custom built and fitted, those can easily be a few hundred dollars per window, even if Neil's friend Luis didn't charge him for labor.
Normal house, 14 windows replaced maybe 3-4 years ago, including labour $21.000. An entire Mansion, including those full sized windows like in the MC's room ? They either went with the cheapest windows available or it must've cost a fortune. It's as you said even a normal size modern window is like $500-600, the full sized sliding one in the MC's room: thousends.

Reactions: Kpyna
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes