Jun 30, 2020
Reactions: JJ1960

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Random thought of the sleepless night: Why didn't Josy join the gender studies class when she knew that Fuckface and Maya were taking it, especially if she knew Derek (the other person she knew from outside college) was already in it too? It makes more sense to join an optional course when arriving late to college than a mandatory course for her curriculum (economics with Jill) when she could have taken that any time in the three years she's at the college (just like Jill has left it until her second year).
You already answered your own question. Josy knew the MC was part of the Gender Studies class even before she went to B&R. Why would Josy want to be in the same class as the MC and her 'boyfriend'? Some people still don't realize how low Josy's attitude was in not telling the MC that her 'boyfriend' was in B&R. Josy knew from the beginning that the MC was in the same class as her 'boyfriend' and hid it until the end. Yes, I never forgave Josy for that.

Mtmtmt007

Mar 2, 2021
You don't have to choose every DIK option.
It's always surprises me that how every guy says that DIK mc is rude doesn't understand that you don't have to choose every DIK option you can choose major DIK choices like punching idiots and also helping elders it depends how you play, DIK mc is more fun dude whose jokes are funnier CHICK mc is fun too his stupidity in that STD test his really funny but I always tend to prefer DIK.

Reactions: vneotpolemus

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
It's always surprises me that how every guy says that DIK mc is rude doesn't understand that you don't have to choose every DIK option you can choose major DIK choices like punching idiots and also helping elders it depends how you play, DIK mc is more fun dude whose jokes are funnier CHICK mc is fun too his stupidity in that STD test his really funny but I always tend to prefer DIK.
Some MC responses are automatic, so no. The player does not have full control of the DIK MC's rude lines.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sage when it comes to alphas is just as naive as Jill. I love Sage, but she doesn't really know the rivalry between the DIKs and the Jocks. You better kick the Jocks out of the party and show them who's boss. Even my CHICK MC made that choice.
I don't think it's good to kick the Alphas out of the HOTs party because it gives the wrong impression of the MC.

- EP3 Stephen Burke says to the MC so he doesn't have to be afraid of the Alphas anymore and the MC replies so he isn't afraid of the Alphas.
- At the HOTs party, Lily finds so the MC has balls for being at the party despite the Alphas.
- Jacob wouldn't have even gone to the HOTs party alone, but with the MC by his side he does.

I think so that it is counterproductive for the MC to kick the Alphas out because then he would be partying without the Alphas and lose the eggs he got from Lily.

If the Alphas stay at the party instead, the MC shows strength and so does Jacob, whether he is just standing around. Jacob and the MC's conversation is interesting.

MC: "Haha, you’re totally on edge."
Ja: "Of course, I am. Aren't you?"
MC: "Not really."
Ja: "I wish I had your cool. All of these alphas are making me nervous as hell."
MC: "Try to relax, ok?"

Throw out the alphas and the MC will lose his cool.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I don't think it's good to kick the Alphas out of the HOTs party because it gives the wrong impression of the MC.

- EP3 Stephen Burke says to the MC so he doesn't have to be afraid of the Alphas anymore and the MC replies so he isn't afraid of the Alphas.
- At the HOTs party, Lily finds so the MC has balls for being at the party despite the Alphas.
- Jacob wouldn't have even gone to the HOTs party alone, but with the MC by his side he does.

I think so that it is counterproductive for the MC to kick the Alphas out because then he would be partying without the Alphas and lose the eggs he got from Lily.

If the Alphas stay at the party instead, the MC shows strength and so does Jacob, whether he is just standing around. Jacob and the MC's conversation is interesting.

MC: "Haha, you’re totally on edge."
Ja: "Of course, I am. Aren't you?"
MC: "Not really."
Ja: "I wish I had your cool. All of these alphas are making me nervous as hell."
MC: "Try to relax, ok?"

Throw out the alphas and the MC will lose his cool.
I never stopped to think that way. What you said makes sense, I think I let my hatred for the Jocks get the better of me. I always screw with them every opportunity I can... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
please show me the eveindent where MC is an asshole by default, as a Dik MC ? I'm very curious, because the player has the option to be a bit asshole, the Dik MC just simply has better lines

Chick MC is the True asshoel as you realized. He has the ability to Destroy long lasting Friendship between two girl, and break mutliple girls heart, by being an asshole who fuck around with all of them.

The difference is his Jokes are cringe, he is not funny, and can't stand up for himself. He is a Beta male, that in any other game would be the victim of the 3 letter word. NTR :p :ROFLMAO:
You got it right. The CHICK MC has the ability to do this, but a true CHICK MC player will not use this ability.

It is not about many girls the MC fucks, but about many girls want to fuck the MC. The CHICK MC has the ability, now he just needs the right girl or GIRLS to do it. Elena style. Then all the girls know so that the MC is no longer available for a relationship, but could still have sex with him. The way leads then only about the LI from the MC and thus no bad feelings arise because the girls know beforehand what they are getting into.

As you wrote yourself, the CHICK MC has this ability, only the CHICK MC player must use this ability correctly.

• Red Heart

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Zoey is classic story of the "one who got away." It's going to be interesting to see dynamic between skater/goth/punk girl with tattoos all over her body and princess Jill. Or her and Josy, we already saw hints and it seems to me they will not get along. I think if MC and Zoey have same affinity, she will try everything she can to get him back. Then again, maybe she will just stay friend, but I somehow doubt that.
Zoey is an "OTHERS" girl. The line has already been drawn by DPC. If the MC has a LI, Zoey will remain just the friend.

But on the "OTHERS" Branch there will be a hot fight for the MC. The picture says it all. Isabella says in EP2 so the MC is the female theme uand we see 2 "OTHERS" girls teasing the MC.
screenshot0001.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Exactly!

The condition to hit Vinny is:

1- DIK AFFINITY
2- NEUTRAL AFFINITY + Fight Dawe and Jocks + Fight Caleb + Fight Tommy
And that is exactly why NEUTRAL affinity is garbage. It doesn't benefit you if you haven't met one of the criteria.

The NEUTRAL AFFINITY limits the Major Choice options and whether the player gets a DIK or CHICK option is determined by criteria that the player must have unlocked in the game. Consequently, a DIK player may get a Neutral and a Chick option or vice versa. I am curious to see if it will happen that the Neutral player will only have the Neutral option available.

screenshot0001.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R and Jumbi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Wel,, true a " Dik Zoey " a bit more entertaining, but in the end she just a Deus ex machina.
The creator of the game decided it for us, While he learned from the Liam mistake, "here is you best friend", when it's come to derek, and build up the friendship. He made the same mistake with Zoey.

She should have never come back, and should been just a memory, as she was in episode 2
Don't worry Chip, she will not steal your MC from Josy forced :ROFLMAO:
Okay, jokes aside, this is not true. The game doesn't force you to consider her your best friend, you have a choice. What I said above is my personal position, which I adhere to. You can easily choose "I'm mad with you" and tell Derek he's your best friend. But it's your choice and your game. BaDIK is much more immersive than AL and that's a huge plus.

And Zoey became like a breath of fresh air for me.

altair999777

Nov 3, 2022
Hello everyone, if I download the compressed version v0.8.0 then how do I get to version v0.8.3 to finish the 2 seasons? I would download version v0.8.3 but having a weak connection it lasts me forever, and unfortunately there is no MEGA link for the compressed version, with MEGA I can pause without losing the download... Recommendations?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Random thought of the sleepless night: Why didn't Josy join the gender studies class when she knew that Fuckface and Maya were taking it, especially if she knew Derek (the other person she knew from outside college) was already in it too? It makes more sense to join an optional course when arriving late to college than a mandatory course for her curriculum (economics with Jill) when she could have taken that any time in the three years she's at the college (just like Jill has left it until her second year).
to give Maya some autonomous space. if Josy also took the course, the scene of Mayas trying to explain himself to MC, or when he lectures with MC would not make much sense.

from the college's point of view it doesn't make sense to skip an easy class that everyone you know attends, maybe we can assume that Josy chose the classes earlier when he wasn't talking to Maya.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
You can still get Cam on the dancefloor. It's so easy to do that I had a virgin CHICK route (failed blind Jill run) that I was saving for a CHICK Zoey route and I had to start the chapter again with it because I fucked Cam on the dancefloor without even thinking about it.
It's easy to get stuff at that party isn't it? Don't you still get the freebie offer from whoever you told Sage had the nicest ass at the movie night? And you can still do the Lily quest even if not eating at the restaurant.
I believe you are talking about the Halloween party and the party at the PREPS mansion, I was talking about Becky's party in the dorms.

At this party, I know you can:
- Kiss Josy in front of JB and Elena.
- Fuck Maya in classroom.
- Fuck Melanie in one of the rooms she named “fuck zone”.
- And Sarah gets two girls to blow you in the glory hole.

This party.

Reactions: VOYEUR

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I chose to say that Zoey was my ex-girlfriend because the MC spent the whole party saying that and I didn't want to be known as a liar in JohnBoy's eyes. :unsure:
The first time I had to make that choice I also chose to say that she was my ex-girlfriend, simply because throughout the entire game the MC has been talking about that ex-girlfriend, so it feels weird to say that she was just a friend when she finally return.

But she wasn't his girlfriend, it was the MC who was exaggerating when describing their relationship all this time, it's not Zoey's fault.

I imagine that no matter what you decide to say to JB, you will have an argument with Zoey based on your choice, but I don't think it will be anything serious.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I stick to the following. If you want peace, you must be prepared for war and not start a war.
I see things similarly to you in that regard. But Vinny was the first that got physical in that confrontation with the MC. In that scenario, only the dick choice of punching him does not fall short.

And that is exactly why NEUTRAL affinity is garbage. It doesn't benefit you if you haven't met one of the criteria.

The NEUTRAL AFFINITY limits the Major Choice options and whether the player gets a DIK or CHICK option is determined by criteria that the player must have unlocked in the game. Consequently, a DIK player may get a Neutral and a Chick option or vice versa. I am curious to see if it will happen that the Neutral player will only have the Neutral option available.

View attachment 2705334
Nice screenshot. It serves as a quick reminder of what we can expect from each permanent affinity. And damn it, now that I've seen that, permanent neutral seems worse than I believed it would be. Somehow I believed that in addition to the neutral choice, we could pick both chick and DIK choices for most of the major choices. But that message is clearly saying that it will be, at best, only one of the two, depending on our decision history, as you pointed out. Underwhelming.

Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Don't worry Chip, she will not steal your MC from Josy forced :ROFLMAO:
Okay, jokes aside, this is not true. The game doesn't force you to consider her your best friend, you have a choice. What I said above is my personal position, which I adhere to. You can easily choose "I'm mad with you" and tell Derek he's your best friend. But it's your choice and your game. BaDIK is much more immersive than AL and that's a huge plus.

And Zoey became like a breath of fresh air for me.
I understood what you saying, and I'm not here to change your beliefs or anything, so don't worry :LOL:
However, the same way, as it doesn't make sense to say, "she is better friend than Derek", it's also doesn't make sense to say "you are mad at her"

for the same reason. for us player she is insignificant. While the Interlude did a semi-decent job to show us what type of character she is, despite then in episode 9 she is totally different, and to be fair , more likable.
But the same time, it fails to show us why we should give a fuck about her in the first place.
DPC realized this, that is why he created his favorite scene , the Bench scene - which in my opinion the worst part of the episode .. . .
once again he gave as a crying little bitch MC, who whine about how much he was hurt back then . But the impact failed. Maybe it would have better if he actually spend the a chunk of the Interlude to show us more of the inside of MC mindset , instead of Metrosexual boy fucking his tattooed girlfriend.:LOL:.
but even then we spend 4 year and 8 episode to build our character, while we saw many of his issues, which we, as the player could connect to it.
for example when Jill goes to the School board counselors, despite MC ask her not to do it, it make sense for us player to pick the option to be mad at her.
or let say, we tell the Chad secret to Josy, and if she later may be gossiping this, we could feel angry at her for we trusted in her and she betrayed our trust.
Some people may bring up an argument that He as a player don't give a shit about the Maya/Josy drama, but the difference is, we see the impact they have on MC , we experiencing it as the players..

but with Zoey, we just told: this is what He was feeling all along, while we actually, played the game, and see that he has a pretty good life ever since Zoey is out of the picture.:LOL: Not to mention all this happened right after We finally made our choice regarding the girls we were hanging out all this time.

In short the most accurate reaction to Zoey is this , and the whole conversation should have been just this. :
BeingADIK 2023-06-18 11-45-02-96.jpg

BeingADIK 2023-06-18 11-45-10-53.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-06-18 11-45-11-90.jpg
:LOL:. This is exactly what most of us truly felt.:whistle::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

sampow

May 14, 2023
Of all the scenes in episode 9, for whatever reason, I really like the scene when the mc just falls onto the couch next to Quinn at the end of the night:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like, after stressing out over the whole party (but not to the embarrassing extreme that Becky did for the dorm party), the mc just collapses onto the couch, totally done for the evening. I thought it was pretty cool. Plus...
Sorry Quinn, mc still didn't manage to keep in in his pants all night though... :sneaky:

Whereas Zoey was something that MC didn't know how to define it, now after some " experience " he would probably be able to find a definition for it : "Fuck Buddy" :whistle:
That's why I told JB that Zoey is a childhood friend, not an ex-girlfriend, they were fuck buddies, not boyfriend and girlfriend.

I decided that after seeing the interaction between the MC and Sage, they were also fuck buddies, but the MC pushed to get serious, probably because of the experience with Zoey.

After having sex with Sage a few times and then choosing another girl, is he going to say that Sage is his ex-girlfriend? No, so neither was Zoey.
The first time I had to make that choice I also chose to say that she was my ex-girlfriend, simply because throughout the entire game the MC has been talking about that ex-girlfriend, so it feels weird to say that she was just a friend when she finally return.

But she wasn't his girlfriend, it was the MC who was exaggerating when describing their relationship all this time, it's not Zoey's fault.

I imagine that no matter what you decide to say to JB, you will have an argument with Zoey based on your choice, but I don't think it will be anything serious.
I dunno about this fuck buddy status. Sure, Sage explicitly said she just wanted sex from the mc, no relationship; that's probably the precise definition of a fuck buddy (especially since she was already in another relationship).

But Zoey? They were very close friends since late junior high or early senior high. They hung out together all the time, at each others' houses, and other random locations. They were known to each others' parents (we see the mc at Zoey's house, and we know Neil knew Zoey quite well - I don't mean "knew" in the biblical sense... :cautious:). They were even planning to travel together - the timing was off, Zoey wanted to go sooner and the mc later, but they were planning a "future" together. I'm not talking marriage here, but still, they wanted to be in each others' lives. And oh yeah, they fucked a lot (once they were of legal age of course...).

Were they in love? Not sure exactly... but they definitely cared a lot about each other. Sure things got fucked up, but that was circumstance.

So, a girl that you care a lot about, spend a huge deal of time with (for years), hang out at each others' homes, fuck a lot, and plan a future with?

That's a fucking girlfriend in my book. Especially at that age. Who has a fuck buddy in highschool anyway?
Except... they don't kiss outside sex...? :unsure:

Fuck!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes