funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Random thought of the sleepless night: Why didn't Josy join the gender studies class when she knew that Fuckface and Maya were taking it, especially if she knew Derek (the other person she knew from outside college) was already in it too? //...
It might be my hangover still numbing synapses, but I'm curious as to how would Josy know Maya is in any of the optional classes if her and Maya hadn't spoken for several weeks before college even began?

Didn't Josy specifically say this?

*note to self*
Stop finding reasons to start new games from the beginning just because of my imagination....

/me bangs head on desk

If no one shows me proof I'm wrong, I'll be busy re-rolling another temp MC.
*sigh*
I always do this to myself...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It might be my hangover still numbing synapses, but I'm curious as to how would Josy know Maya is in any of the optional classes if her and Maya hadn't spoken for several weeks before college even began?

Didn't Josy specifically say this?

*note to self*
Stop finding reasons to start new games from the beginning just because of my imagination....

/me bangs head on desk

If no one shows me proof I'm wrong, I'll be busy re-rolling another temp MC.
*sigh*
I always do this to myself...
That Maya would take that course was highly predictable, and we could tell this from Josy's first words about this mysterious friend, whom we did not know at the time was Maya, who would have had something to say about mc talking about men and women's things.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
You can easily choose "I'm mad with you" and tell Derek he's your best friend.
I can't be the only one who was surprised that the DPC put in the option to get mad at Zoey and choose Derek as a best friend. I thought DPC was going to shove Zoey down our throats from day 1. Best not to celebrate yet, it's still possible that Zoey will be shoved down our throats after she tells the MC what really happened in San Diego.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I can't be the only one who was surprised that the DPC put in the option to get mad at Zoey and choose Derek as a best friend. I thought DPC was going to shove Zoey down our throats from day 1. Best not to celebrate yet, it's still possible that Zoey will be shoved down our throats after she tells the MC what really happened in San Diego.
It is not good to be mad at Zoey, because that means that the MC has not yet processed the breakup with Zoey and still has feelings Zoey, even if they are negative.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You didn't understand me. Josy didn't know that MC was Maya's friend, but that wasn't what it was about. If Josy was really going to break up with Maya to be with the MC, why would she want to be in the same class as the MC and Maya? And before you mention that they are already in the same class of English and Mathematics, know that they are mandatory (which makes Josy even more stupid, because she didn't think about this possibility).

In the next episodes it will become even clearer what I'm saying, when Josy has to be the MC's classmate after she finds out he has a new girlfriend. It's the situation she wanted to avoid going through with Maya and the MC when she arrived at B&R, the difference is that now the MC is the one who is committed.
o_O
al-bundy-the-hell-you-say.gif

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
It is not good to be mad at Zoey, because that means that the MC has not yet processed the breakup with Zoey and still has feelings Zoey, even if they are negative.
I don't hate Zoey's character, the problem is that she is introduced as the MC's ex-girlfriend. In this case, I don't want my ex-girlfriend as a friend, it's ridiculous and pathetic at the same time. I know they weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, but for the MC they were - we have to go with that idea. Just look at Jamie and Dani, it looks like Jamie is emotionally attached to Dani and it makes him look weak and sissy... that's an image I don't want for my MC. If the player chooses to make the MC the biggest loser of all (losing every fight, failing every test, failing to help Jill, failing to repair the mansion, failing to fuck any girls) then it makes sense for him to be emotionally attached to Zoey.

However, the vast majority of the time, the player - MC - arrived at this point (Ep.9) as the next big thing, the head of the table, the hottest thing in B&R (thanks Jill recital), the baddest kid on the block or as our homie Stevie says: the hotshot! That's what makes Zoey's return interesting, while she failed at everything she tried, the MC succeeded at everything he tried. It's like Zoey's world has turned upside down now and she's the one who's the loser.

Wait a minute. Are you a Josy fan? But Josy doesn't like DIK MC... How dare you talk shit about my CHICK MC - Damon Edition?!!!! :cautious:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't hate Zoey's character, the problem is that she is introduced as the MC's ex-girlfriend. In this case, I don't want my ex-girlfriend as a friend, it's ridiculous and pathetic at the same time. I know they weren't boyfriend and girlfriend, but for the MC they were - we have to go with that idea. Just look at Jamie and Dani, it looks like Jamie is emotionally attached to Dani and it makes him look weak and sissy... that's an image I don't want for my MC. If the player chooses to make the MC the biggest loser of all (losing every fight, failing every test, failing to help Jill, failing to repair the mansion, failing to fuck any girls) then it makes sense for him to be emotionally attached to Zoey.

However, the vast majority of the time, the player - MC - arrived at this point (Ep.9) as the next big thing, the head of the table, the hottest thing in B&R (thanks Jill recital), the baddest kid on the block or as our homie Stevie says: the hotshot! That's what makes Zoey's return interesting, while she failed at everything she tried, the MC succeeded at everything he tried. It's like Zoey's world has turned upside down now and she's the one who's the loser.

Wait a minute. Are you a Josy fan? But Josy doesn't like DIK MC... How dare you talk shit about my CHICK MC - Damon Edition?!!!! :cautious:
I was referring to the decision. If the MC player decides on the option so the MC is mad at Zoey, then the MC still has feelings Zoey and that could make the LI rebound girls. But if the MC is no longer mad at Zoey, then he has processed the breakup and is thus free to have a new relationship. It is basically the same as with Sage.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I was referring to the decision. If the MC player decides on the option so the MC is mad at Zoey, then the MC still has feelings Zoey and that could make the LI rebound girls. But if the MC is no longer mad at Zoey, then he has processed the breakup and is thus free to have a new relationship. It is basically the same as with Sage.
Shit, I hope you're wrong. I chose:

• Getting mad at Zoey.
• Derek is better friends than Zoey.
• I told JohnBoy that Zoey was my ex-girlfriend.

What were your choices? I don't want to have a romance with Zoey! HELP!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Wait a minute. Are you a Josy fan? But Josy doesn't like DIK MC...
my signature was not a giveaway ? :ROFLMAO: also, WTF you talking about? I'm massive dik since episode 5, and Josy and I are just fine ;).
She is also only show her tits to a Dik status Mc, which is much more easy to achieve as Simple Dik affinity MC:whistle:
BeingADIK 2023-06-18 16-07-01-66.jpg
anyway, choose your word more carefully regarding Josy, people died for way less....:whistle:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Just look at Jamie and Dani, it looks like Jamie is emotionally attached to Dani and it makes him look weak and sissy...
That's because Jamie and Dani are 2 fucking morons that are perfect for eachother. :ROFLMAO:
It's not quite right to compare those 2 to Zoey and the MC (even on a chick path).

Zoey is actually cool and knows how to party. :cool:

And Zoey coming back, is DPC's way of presenting a "cliché" of the long lost love that has been found again.

Although on my Bella run, Zoey is way passed last position. She's way out of view in the rear view mirror. On any other path I'll actually consider dumping whoever for Zoey.

Comparing Zoey and the MC with Jamie and Dani, is like comparing Canadian strong beer with Budweiser horse piss.
:ROFLMAO:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
my signature was not a giveaway ? :ROFLMAO:
I usually access the forum on my cell phone, so I'm almost always online. Now that I'm on the PC I've seen your signature.

also, WTF you talking about? I'm massive dik since episode 5, and Josy and I are just fine ;).
Some idiot told me that if you go DIK Josy puts you in the friendzone. Whatahell!?

anyway, choose your word more carefully regarding Josy, people died for way less....:whistle:
Sorry, senpai! :censored:

Comparing Zoey and the MC with Jamie and Dani, is like comparing Canadian strong beer with Budweiser horse piss.
:ROFLMAO:
Same shit! Two parrots that left the zoo with these colorful hairs.

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
We'll see what happens. DPC is in no hurry to please us with Zoey preview, probably he wants to avoid spoilers and keeps the development of this script in a complete secret.
Your last words sound like the beginning of some kind of thriller, which by the way is the native genre for DPC. :HideThePain:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Some idiot told me that if you go DIK Josy puts you in the friendzone. Whatahell!?
Yeah this a tricky thing. If you have Dik affinity in episode 4 when you talk to them, they Reject the MC, but if you have Neutral affinity in that moment, everything fne, and from that point you can go full Dik. ;)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Chick/Neutral affinity is important to start their route in Ep.4 during DIKs party (library scene). Also you need to show your attention at least to one of them earlier (Josy scene Ep.2, or Maya scene Ep.3, or both). But if you have DIK affinity to that library moment - they will reject and friendzone you.

After library, when you're on their route, your affinity is not important anymore. All you'll lose is a few Chick options with Maya.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
If you're DIK affinity in ep 4 you'll be locked out of the throuple, after that affinity doesn't matter. And there are clues that a future solo Josy path will be possible with DIK affinity.
Yeah this a tricky thing. If you have Dik affinity in episode 4 when you talk to them, they Reject the MC, but if you have Neutral affinity in that moment, everything fne, and from that point you can go full Dik. ;)
Chick/Neutral affinity is important to start their route in Ep.4 during DIKs party (library scene). Also you need to show your attention at least to one of them earlier (Josy scene Ep.2, or Maya scene Ep.3, or both). But if you have DIK affinity to that library moment - they will reject and friendzone you.

After library, when you're on their route, your affinity is not important anymore. All you'll lose is a few Chick options with Maya.
Sometimes I think this affinity system is very poorly done. It should be something more explicit.

There will only be a romance with Zoey on the "OTHERS" Branch.
We're not sure about that, are we? I hope my choices don't trigger a scene where Zoey kisses me on the mouth (like that scene with the MC and Bella in the library, if the MC decides to thank Bella).

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
We're not sure about that, are we? I hope my choices don't trigger a scene where Zoey kisses me on the mouth (like that scene with the MC and Bella in the library, if the MC decides to thank Bella).
At a party, it doesn't matter and the MC has kissed Zoey before.

Reactions: lnstagram

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The fact that you can also tell Derek at the ANO party that MC still has feelings for Maya, is perhaps also a clue that a solo path later on with Maya could be possible as well?
Hard to say, because Maya not really show as much interest in MC as Josy does.
and as I saw from some people who belong to hell for breaking Josy heart.:mad: Maya seems to take it much more easily if you break up with them in episode 9, unlike Josy who storm out of the room looking very devastated
and look very sad in the morning after:cry:. but she is still hot :love:

• Sad
Reactions: TemIIx
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes