spedstar

Sep 22, 2021
guys i just finished ep 8 using the scrappy mod and i chose all the girls cuz that a mod feauture but i never got Jill's scene or confession scene whatever it is. Is that normal, i think after Bella i liked jill so it would piss me off if i cant go down her path anymore

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
guys i just finished ep 8 using the scrappy mod and i chose all the girls cuz that a mod feauture but i never got Jill's scene or confession scene whatever it is. Is that normal, i think after Bella i liked jill so it would piss me off if i cant go down her path anymore
Scrappy's mod pretty much breaks everything if you go for all the girls. Which means you'll miss scenes and just get variables set to 'True' and get points for them. It's also going to cause issues later as there's no harem.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
So you are modifying the way the game plays, and now you gripe because the game doesn't play the way it's supposed to normally? You need to adjust your expectations.

Mar 9, 2019
Scrappy gives several warnings that going for every LI breaks the game; at the very least you will miss scenes and the story will stop making sense. It's very hard to miss.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
what is more likely for Episode 10, an Early August release or an Early September release?
Early August being only 2 to 4 weeks away, I doubt early August is in the cards. But maybe DPC's first post-vacation update will contain news that he's nearing the end and getting ready to start testing. The testing phase normally takes a couple of weeks.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes