Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's funny, that's about what I told myself many times when I started playing again.
You can try Bella route for variety, and you don't have to be a chick to do it.

:unsure:Impossible, you can't have more than 4 for the opposite row, otherwise you get Neutral as permanent
It seems that there are 5 of them and not 4, if more then you are reset to neutral.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It is already stupid in those times when it mattered, it would be even more stupid if he bring up again, especially after the whole permanent affinity thing. What you can drag out to get, untl the last decision in episode 8, anyway.

We had enough of " look at the moon " moment, did we not? :ROFLMAO:.

although, my theory is always been, that if and when Josy and Maya break up, depending on you Affinity you might be able to stay with either Maya if you chick , or with Josy if you DIK
Your theory would prove my point, since the affinity system is set it would be mess up for it to hurt you that said it is a choice based game there are very few girls that are all in on one side the rest can like both chick and dik mc or passed a certain point can like both. Like Josy, Sage,Cam, my guess is it will become clear what affinity they prefer. Josy is more a neutral-dik affinity and dik status. A chick mc would stay in throuple a Neutral- to dik mc will be likely to get Josy

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It seems that there are 5 of them and not 4, if more then you are reset to neutral.
Interesting. Maybe it's a different with a chick path :unsure: , but I don't see how. There are 15 Major choice, and you have 11 slice that need to disappear in order to have permanent affinity for chick or DIK.

What are your choices, just out of curiosity?!
BeingADIK 2023-07-13 22-29-28-03.jpg

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
DnG, well, well ... I said months ago, he will implement it in this episode :HideThePain:

The worst part of D&G wasn't even the completely out of sync tone to the rest of the game. It's the fact that it adds nothing to the game. There were no plot advances nor new insights of people's personalities to be gleamed. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Just a diversion that's a complete waste of time.
I should disagree a lot.

1. It's a game in game thing. It's impressive and creates specific immersion.
2. It's a perfect distraction. Such imaginated side journey.
3. Mini-games also doesn't add anything to the game, but it adds specific immersion and atmosphere. Treat DnG as a big and very rare mini-game. One time per 4 episodes - it's ok, I suppose? It doesn't happen in each episode.
4. Gleaming the personalities and people insights - you're wrong here again. There were a lot of hints and references during the last DnG. Most likely, you tried to end the DnG as quickly as possible by making 3 wrong choices. But if you had carefully pass through all the options and endings, you might have seen what you were looking for.

There is a reference to Jill's origin and wealth. MC reacts to the fact that her character starts with 2000 coins, and he starts with 100. And she feels uncomfortable after his unintentional outrage and mentioning it. We see Quinn's nature, acting surreptitiously, only for her own purposes and against everyone. She's ready to stab anyone in the back who doesn't play by her rules. Is Sleeping Beauty Sage not a reference to the game and what is happening in "reality"? Sage is "sleeping" - she does not see what is happening around her, literally under her nose. Is the Ice Queen not a wonderful reference and explanation of Bella's nature? Josy and Maya work as a team. Josy "hides" and runs away from dangers and any negativity - just like in "reality". Maya is a kind soul, trying to help and support everyone, just like Jill. Reference to Bella's secret through Cathy. Sally, despite the fact that her character is mainly for jokes and fun, but she also manifests herself. And even the lowlifes in the person of Alphas show some characteristic traits of their characters. Just pay a little attention, try to suppress your hate and such attitude and you will see a lot of things that DPC implement in different ways throughout the game.

ep6_dng_fortress33.jpg

5. A dozens of humor and really funny moments. Interaction with Sally and her reactions. Arieth & Karen scenes. Sally & Tybalt fight moment, when MC tries to charm Jill. MC asking everybody about dicks sizes and other players and characters reactions to it. Dialogues with lowlifes. A lot of other things I just don't recall or can't remember now.

ep6_dng_bs17.jpg

6. 5 endings, which don't work the same way as in first several playthroughs afterwards, but still makes a great immersion and reminds us about consequences of our choices in "real" game.

7. DnG in EP6 took only 350 renders. It's only about 11% of whole episode. Do you personally exchange such thing on some "extra" free roam event or some kind of mini party, for example?

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Interesting. Maybe it's a different with a chick path :unsure: , but I don't see how. There are 15 Major choice, and you have 11 slice that need to disappear in order to have permanent affinity for chick or DIK.

What are your choices, just out of curiosity?!
View attachment 2767719
From what I remember, it takes 10 DIK or Chick picks to reach the desired affinity, the rest is 5.

In my Chick runs, I always did DIK choices:

1. Party without limits in Pink Rose
2. Smoke weed and fuck Quinn
3. Go with Tommy's fake ID to bar
4. Kick jocks from HOTs party
And usually fight with jocks in Ep2

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
From what I remember, it takes 10 DIK or Chick picks to reach the desired affinity, the rest is 5.

In my Chick runs, I always did DIK choices:

1. Party without limits in Pink Rose
2. Smoke weed and fuck Quinn
3. Go with Tommy's fake ID to bar
4. Kick jocks from HOTs party
And usually fight with jocks in Ep2
You can do only 4 CHICK or DIK choices to get a DIK or CHICK permanent affinity accordingly, finally. If you do 5 or more chick or dik choices then your affinity will always end up as Neutral. Just remember - you can substract only a "massive" chick or dik part of the scale, not more if you are targeting to a specific affinity.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You can do only 4 CHICK or DIK choices to get a DIK or CHICK permanent affinity accordingly, finally. If you do 5 or more chick or dik choices then your affinity will always end up as Neutral. Just remember - you can substract only a "massive" chick or dik part of the scale, not more if you are targeting to a specific affinity.
Ok, maybe my memory started to fail me, the last big run from start to finish was in March. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Amost 8 months ... big update going to come or ....
There will be a status update tomorrow but wouldn't expect much from it other then how great the two weeks off was and how happy he is to be back in flow again and maybe an animation count

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
It is already stupid in those times when it mattered, it would be even more stupid if he bring up again, especially after the whole permanent affinity thing. What you can drag out to get, untl the last decision in episode 8, anyway.

We had enough of " look at the moon " moment, did we not? :ROFLMAO:.

although, my theory is always been, that if and when Josy and Maya break up, depending on you Affinity you might be able to stay with either Maya if you chick , or with Josy if you DIK
Pretty likely because right now we technically have 5 branches and Josy/Maya are one branch. On the other hand the cast is already bloated as it is, especially the LI branch which has several sub-LIs. Also I think DPC will somehow let the trouple remain intact, but he'll have to saw as much as three times as much work.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Lack of good taste? Bruh. Riona is the best girl. It's just too bad she fell in with a bully like Quinn. As for not knowing something, you're correct. But in all fairness, I just remember what DPC said in the past. So, I took that as fact as still in effect. So it WAS facts at ONE point. But good on you guys for figuring shit out on HOW to grind your asses off to get into a relationship with those two while being a DiK. :ROFLMAO:

Well, at least you are right about something. It is shame for Rio to have this Toxic Friendship with Quinn (y).
If the line Quinn says on the rooftop of the DIKs mansion implying that Rio was around twelve years old the first time she smoked holds some truth, it means that these two have known each other for a long time. If that's the case, it's probable that at some point we get to know more about the foundations of their relationship. I'd sure like to know more. I bet it's gonna be very interesting.

Can't do both? :cool: :love:
View attachment 2767496

Exception for Jill when she smiles :ROFLMAO:
Sally and Dany? Oh...:HideThePain:
Jill can be cute when she smiles, even when showing her teeth, like Dumitas proved with this piece of art. So it's more DPC's fault if anything.

No surprise a Quinn stan loves one of the most disturbing , shit scene in the game:ROFLMAO:.
Of course, if you are a fan of Quinn, the more scenes you get to see with her, the better. It surely works the same with you and Josy or Geralt and Sage, just to name two examples. No surprises there. Not sure about the disturbing part you mention about the threesome scene with Riona and her. What is it exactly that you find disturbing there? When it comes to scenes with Quinn, my top disturbing scene has to be the flashback where she shoots herself that drug.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Jill can be cute when she smiles, even when showing her teeth, like Dumitas proved with this piece of art. So it's more DPC's fault if anything.

Man that's literally Harold hide the pain smile
1.PNG harold-thumb.jpg

Jill has a nice smile only when she doesn't open her mouth, and that's really a problem with this model, I've seen this myself working with her.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If the line Quinn says on the rooftop of the DIKs mansion implying that Rio was around twelve years old the first time she smoked holds some truth, it means that these two have known each other for a long time. If that's the case, it's probable that at some point we get to know more about the foundations of their relationship. I'd sure like to know more. I bet it's gonna be very interesting.
Well, according to Rio, they have known each other a long time and this is the first time Quinn has been treating her like shit. I know that Quinn is going through some rough shit, some that's seen, but most of it, we don't. But to take it out on Rio is bullshit. Sure, what are friends for right? They let us rant about our bullshit, they don't deserve to be treated like shit. But maybe Quinn is doing it to push Rio away to keep her safe. I'm not defending Quinn and this is just a thought I've had once or twice. We've all done some shitty things to keep people we care about safe, well, I know I have. So... Maybe?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fraerkof and Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes