KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Chapter 10 seems to have been in development for quite a considerable time. I wonder if this is the chapter that changes everything.
This is the usual development window for this game unfortunally.

The game updates are huge and DPC like to add things that make the wait times grow like long animations, new types of minigames and several other details and easter eggs.

Is the wait worth it? For me absolutely, but it still sucks.

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
Chapter 10 seems to have been in development for quite a considerable time. I wonder if this is the chapter that changes everything.
Because of the branches, I suppose.

It takes place after Halloween, so the next big event is Thanksgiving. Assuming B&R gives some time off, things will be very different for the different branches which means way more renders and text (and code in general) than just a simple additional "Hangout with Sage". Just couple of options that come to my mind for the others branch:
  • Visit your dad alone
  • Visit your dad with someone (Zoey?)
  • Stay on the campus with some people
  • Do something with Josy (who couldn't be invited to Maya's and doesn't fancy being with Tommy and Monica)
  • Thanksgiving getaway with Jade / Nicole
  • Something else you guys can think of
Granted, some of the options can apply to character specific branches (affair with Jade, taking care of Josy) as well, but these events can also span more than one afternoon, thus requiring more time to create.

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
Why you trying take away the best 'Spanking Sally Simulator' away? The main girls aren't that important. ;) I mean Rio is best girl, so, we can remove everything else, add more 'Spank Sally' and more Rio and we'd have a perfect game. :p:ROFLMAO:
Endless loop of Rio spanking Sally it is, then.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Why you trying take away the best 'Spanking Sally Simulator' away? The main girls aren't that important. ;) I mean Rio is best girl, so, we can remove everything else, add more 'Spank Sally' and more Rio and we'd have a perfect game. :p:ROFLMAO:
Rio best girl?

Mr Dark Silence do you need to look at my signature to remind you who is really best girl

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been thinking about Maya.
I know what a surprise right lol

But anyway
She looks beautiful in that episode at the party
When she is in that dark red dress (When she talks about the mc being feminine)

But I think she is even more beautiful during that scene when she is watching tv with the mc

It's moments like that when you are just looking at a girl.
You can just tell she is beautiful both on the inside and the outside imo

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
At the time when there was only Season 1 it was really true. if you are a DIK then J/M will turn you down. But this only applies to key points that open up further relationships with girls, they don’t care how you change after that. Gameplay structure.
Same with Jill - you have to be Chick/Neutral in Ep.7 when you choose "Fight for Jill" or with Quinn you have to be DIK in Ep.6 and not be on the J/M route when you want to help her.

And guys, I have to correct you both. :cool: You are both wrong, the best girl, here she is:
View attachment 2767343
There's something about her beautiful green eyes man, and how about she looks to you. For me, one of the biggest appeal of doing her route is the way she looks at you. I always love it. Totally love it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
There's something about her beautiful green eyes man, and how about she looks to you. For me, one of the biggest appeal of doing her route is the way she looks at you. I always love it. Totally love it.
"You drown in them,
you spin in them,they are a spinning wheel before your face".

"Fuck,this is what happens when DPC doesn't give Sage previews,
now she's all broken and gone psychopathic " :mad::mad:
Sage_spin.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
For me it always been her spirit, her powerful free will, the versatility of her personality, a bit of a wild attitude... And red hair plus green eyes ofc :D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes